Massive TV Show Database!

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

ravaged_warrior wrote:...oddly enough... Sometimes they know where you live, which scares me a little. Then again, today they think I live in Chicago, so whatever.
Those are IP scanners. They can only detect your zip code.

Thanks for the torrent though. I'll download it soon.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

That's good. A bit odd that they think I'm in Chicago.

That torrent was a lucky find, as it was the only link for Bucky O'Hare and is in relatively good condition.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Terastas wrote:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:
Kaebora wrote:You know of Bucky O'Hare?! You rock just as much! All hail the S.P.A.C.E. frigate Ritious Indignation!
haha hell yes :Jester3: That show totally owned!! XD
"Hello, my name is Terry and I'm a Bucky lover."

"Hello Terry."
Oh..Nice to meet you Terry :Jester3: Maybe we can share? lol
Kaebora wrote:
It may be a tad early... but what the hell.
Possible Bucky O'Hare movie?!
*eye twitch* A MOVIE!!!??? :o Omg I hope it happens an I hope the don't mess it up like so many folks do with movies these days :P

I saw Big Bad Wolf was on there but i missed it :( Looks like they added a new section. Documentaries heh I was looking for such a section, i enjoy a good doc every now an then. I also noticed there's not that many werewolf movies on here. I notice almost every show, cartoons i mean has some type of werewolf in it, or some type of transformation somewhere in there lol

I was tempted to watch Spiderman 3, Potc 3 an, an the Transformer movie but i didn't an now they are gone, but that's good I'd rather watch them on the big screen if ever possible :Jester3: