Mass Effect

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Mass Effect

Post by Aki »

Surprised there hasn't been a topic on this yet.

Official Site

Being developed by Bioware, the guys responsible for stuff like KOTOR, Jade Empire, NWN/NWN2, etc., Mass Effect is a Sci-Fi RPG that's looking pretty impressive. Check out the site's info and videos and stuff.

Sounds too good to be true. Bioware's a good company though. If they don't meet expectations, they'll at least deliver a stunning game.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

120 views and no one thinks ME is good enough to comment on? :grinp:

Since Bioware updated, and released some cool stuff how about a cool movie-like trailer then? 8)
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I've been very impressed with what I've seen out of Mass Effect. It's one of those games that proves that the 360's hardware can do pretty much whatever the PS3 can do. After this game I'd like to see another KOTOR, though, but this is shaping up to be a damn good substitute in the meantime.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

It looks really good and Im tempted to buy it along with the Gears of War. Unfortunately I dont have a 360 and no job. I really wished they had it releasing for PC since Im a PC fan boy.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Shadow Wulf wrote:It looks really good and Im tempted to buy it along with the Gears of War. Unfortunately I dont have a 360 and no job. I really wished they had it releasing for PC since Im a PC fan boy.
Yeah. I like playing RPGs on my PC instead of the 360. But on the upside I don't have to worry about hardware. And they'll probably port it eventually, like they did with JE.