Venting

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Right. Heres my rant. I am sick of this good for nothing, god forsaken, spoiled little brat that is my nephew. He is 4 years old and still act like hes 2, he is a pain in the a** . I swear I feel like I want to kill him every week, suffocate him with a pillow, hit him in the head with a bat, grab a taser and shock him in the back of the neck. Im just sick and tired of this kids bull. Im 18 but I dont have privileges of that of an 18 year old. My life is miserable with all these restrictions and I cant go anywhere because theres no one to watch the god damn baby. My mom has gotten extra grumpy ever since we had adopted the kid. I swear this is all my brothers and that b*** of a wifes fault(ex-wife now), if they didnt have babys in the first place until they were ready, then this wouldnt have happened. Now my family gets stuck with my brothers mistake. Oh I just love how that works. I swear I cant take this, I really cant. This kid is the worst kid I have ever experience in my whole life, he needs to be bullied for hes own good. he cries every time he cant go to places with my mom and dad, he'll cry because you gave him juice instead of milk, he'll cry because you took away something thats not hes to begin with and took it out under neath my bed!!

I wish this kid was adopted by someone who can actually raise a child properly because my parents are doing a poor job at it. my Dad spoils him which is practicly againts my belief, my parents dont give him a good spanking on the but with a sandal to tell him not to do something enough, atleast my dad doesnt. And then my dad sometimes tells my nephew that Im the bad guy when he goes running to my dad. If this keeps up, hes not gonna live to see hes 6th birthday. This is really affecting me mentally and physically, I have been getting more and more stress thanks to this kid. :x

Oh yeah, our parents give me and my sister more responsibility for this kid than they should. My mom in the beggining said she was gonna take care most of it....bull****! and I was against having this kid in the beginning because I knew it was bad for our own family relationship and it will affect my life too much and I was right! They didnt even sat down and talked to me that they were gonna keep this kid, that made me so angry that my parents didnt talk to me about this kind of thing! :x

I never faced so many problems with a kid hes age in my life.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

well if it makes you feel any better you can cut all contacts as soon as you leave for college! :)

....atleast until someone strangles the child
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I got no friends here at all..anywhere here...As far as your adopted nephew? I dunno wat to say on the matter..u said he's 4, but acts like 2..Still a kid an he will be like that ShadowWulf..A kid is a kid..I got 2 nieces an they do grt on my nerves alot, but I love em..It's all about how they are raised an who they are around..

Alright I have a bit of a rant an I need some advice on how to handle this..

I still live at home with my mom still an I mow the lawn here front a back an I do it for free. I brought up the idea of being paid for it. I asked for like $15 because it's hot as hell outside an well it's really hard work an she said she's not paying me anything..Now my oldest sister that used to do nothing around the house who my mom always talked bad about behind her back suddenly is doing all this cleaning an since I had started getting commissions on DA an other requests I been TRYING to do them, but now everyone is talking about me being lazy an doing no work. I try to explain to my mom I'm getting paid to draw which is true for the commissions part. But my sister comes in here calling me crazy for asking for money to mow the lawn. She says she doesn't ask for money to do the work indoors..There's AC indoors it's bloody hot outside an asking for $15 is small..I mean the backyard is a freakin forest..Well I'll show u some pics, but she comes in calling me crazy for asking which I know I'm krazy already lol, but in this instance..It's nearly 100 outdoors daily an well wat do you guys think? Am I asking for to much? The front is nowhere near as bad as the back so no pics of that, but this is the backyard..

My sister also said this an it pissed me off. "Now that ur finally doing some work I want pay" I always did work, but now my mom is kissing her a** cause she's done more supposedly..This is a pain..I want outta here..My family really thinks i'm not doing anything to get outta here faster, but I am, but they refuse to believe this because I'm drawing not working..I got commissions that I'm working on!! She doesn't care about any of that..My family doesn't respect my talents..Never haver especially my mom, she was the one who started to destroy my art when I was a kid..My family is cold..all of them..I don't belong here :( I been outside in there since then an I've made alot of progress, but it's still alot left..It doesn't go back that far an everytime I do this my arms an legs get to sore. See we don't have a lawnmower, just a weed wacker an it takes forever..That stuff that flies out, the debris gets in my eyes in my lungs...I can't get nowhere to get a mask or anything to cover my face..I hate having to cut it all down at all with that lil weedwacker that the string keeps breaking off cause it's so damn thick :(
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Fifteen dollars is nothing. Getting a little bit of allowance for doing an assload of lawnwork (in hundred degree weather... Jesus Christ...) should not set someone off like that. That's crap. From the sound of what you've said about your mom (didn't she tear up all your artwork and call you a demon once?) , she isn't the type of person I'd want to be around, either, or anyone who would be on her side. I hope you can get out of that situation as soon as possible.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
WhitePaw

Post by WhitePaw »

my sinuses are killing me... thats about it..
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Minor gripe, but it annoys the hell out of me.

They're doing it again. Advertising a movie by showing off rewards and good reviews, without bothering to tell me what the damn thing is about. Same commercial over and over. "It's won this award! It got this review! It's special and awesome and you need to go see it 'cause we said so!" Really...I don't give a s***. I just want to know what the f*** thing is about. I'm not going to see a movie when I have no clue what the storyline even is!
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I know that commercial. I don't even know what the movie's called... I think it's Once. Here it is, I think.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Whenever a publicist won't go into detail about something they're trying to sell I hear warning bells; because it's often the case that what they aren't saying is something that would tip the balance against me wanting to buy (or see) something...
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

omfg. its just a pair of shoes. seriously. nad tehy aren't even in teh middle of the floor. They're against the wall, on the inside of the hinges fo teh door. if teh door is open, you can't even see them. But for soem reason, she acts like i put rat poision and knives down for her toddler to play with. yellin at me, slammin doors. good god. over a pair of friggin shoes.

Explain to me why it is such a big deal that shoes be put way out of the way ina garage or closet. Why cant we just leave them next to teh front door???
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

GOD DAMMIT! I HATE THAT SCHOOL STARS TOMORROW, YET THERE ARE STILL SWO WEELS LEFT IN AUGUST! THEY GIVE US THIS SHORTENED VACATION, AND THEY SAY IT'S TO HELP OUR EDUCATION! BUT IF THOSE ASSHOLES RUNNING THE STATE REALLY GAVE A s*** THEY WOULD ACTUALLY FUND THE SCHOOLS, AND WE IN ARIZONA WOULDN"T BE THE LOWEST STATE IN TERMS OF SCHOOL FUNDING! THEY SHOULD EITHER ADMIT THEY DON'T GIVE A s*** AND GIVE US BACK THOSE TWO WEEKS IN AUGUST, OR THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY GIVE THE SCHOOLS THE FUCIKING MONEY!
XIV
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I'm in college, and I only get a three week summer vacation. I don't even get a spring break here. This allows us to have one month off for Christmas. You can't really complain considering that it could be worse.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

True, true.
XIV
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I enjoy learning, so I don't consider it torture like most of my high school days. At least I get to choose every class I take. ^_^
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

OMG!!!!!!!!

THIS IS VENTING RIGHT???

WELL I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! SCHOOL MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

if you didn't go to school how would you learn to read, write, and type on the computer, think about that
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

i know how to do that...

and this is venting right? not try and solve peoples problems :(
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

today was my first day of school.....I died inside :(
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Not to rub it in your faces buuut...I don't start school until September 6th. Woo!

On another note, i hate the summer assignments i got. I have to read two 300-page novels and do a 10-page spanish booklet.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

spongypants23 wrote:Not to rub it in your faces buuut...I don't start school until September 6th. Woo!

On another note, i hate the summer assignments i got. I have to read two 300-page novels and do a 10-page spanish booklet.
You and everyone else in LA county (starts the 6th). :lol:

I don't start until the 27th of this month....how scary college is going to be! o_O I feel like a noob there...I have no idea where I'm going when I'm there...I feel so lost. :(
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Oooh, but I'm not in L.A. County. I'm in Orange Country. Boo-ya!
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

i start in 8 days!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

HA!!! AT LEAST I DONT HAVE SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS!

Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

heh i only had 1 assignment this summer and that was to read a summer book(i choose sea biscuit) 9 days to school
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

i have 8....

i wouldnt read if it was an assignment for summer! unless i was reading it in the bathroom :P

BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

spongypants23 wrote:Oooh, but I'm not in L.A. County. I'm in Orange Country. Boo-ya!
You still start the same day as LA county kids lol.

And I have NO SUMMER Assignments! :D
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Lucky...It kinda sucks going to one of the best high school's in the nation. I wouldn't do the assignments except for the fact that i have an essay and a test on the two books i have to read, and that the spanish packet is collected and graded first day of school.