The hunter and the hunted

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

The hunter and the hunted

Post by Anubis »

"Come get me!" Dom yelled on top of his lungs. His heart beating a mile a minute. He hid behind a concrete column his sleek silver furred werewolf body pressed against it. While he tightly held on to his shot gun. He panted from exaustion.

He was being hunted for sport by a convent of vampires. The stupid blood suckers wont just leave him alone, while he ran for 3 nights straight. He ran at night when they are out and sleep in the day knowing they don't dare to step in the sun light.

It took him from the deep lush forests to the maze of a city's industrial center. Now it was midnight, beginning day 4 for his fight for his life.

He wasn't able to loose them thanks to a tracking collar around his throat. He tried transforming hoping he'll become small enough to slip his head through, but it adjusted it self every time he tried doing that.

Also he can't get help because one, no one would believe me that i'm a werewolf being hunted by vampires. Two vampires run the Police, FBI, ATF, and any other law enforcing agencies. Vamps run the world from the shadows. So getting help, and not get insatutionalised or killed is next to impossible.

He heard foot steps, it sounded like it was alone. He put his weapon in his jaws and climbed up on to the ceiling using his claws to hold him up.

His hunter was right below him. He let go and landed on him causing his pursuer to drop his riffle. It was no contest the werewolf over powered him and shoved the barrel of his weapon in his mouth.

"F**k you!" He growled before pulling the trigger. The vampire had a look of suprise stuck on his face.

His brains sprayed every where. He looked at his victim it was a kid that looked no more than 18 years old. He was still green and inexperienced, no wonder he brought him down so easily. He didn't give a damn about his age. It was either the vampire or him, and besides it was one less blood sucker in the world.

Dom smelt the dead hunter's party, they were close by. He bolted out of the building.

"My son!" Dom heard in the distance still not feeling for the undead life he sent back to hell.

"An eye for an eye," Dom growled before jumping into the sewer through a man hole. Hoping that the concrete will block the collar's signal.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Any one?))
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I guess not))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

ooc: Still up for this? I miss roleplaying, and this sounds interesting :)
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Silverclaw wrote:ooc: Still up for this? I miss roleplaying, and this sounds interesting :)
(( Yeah me too, though Anubis, dude, a bit of advice is to make the end of the first post easily accessible by anyone jumping in - IE, their characters have reason to be in the area. The, uh, sewers aren't really one of those places many people will be. ))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Yeah shure, you guys are nore than welcome to join, but i don't know how make it better for you to start :| ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Out of the murky shadows, a blur of russet-brown rammed into Dom's side hard, knocking him over. The werewolf snarled overtop the the intruder, fangs gleaming in the dim light. Seeing that this was another of her kind and not a vampire, she reluctantly got off and backed away a few feet. She stared at Dom with unblinking glowing eyes. She looked wild and more than a bit crazy, with her fur matted in spikes from dried blood and filth from the sewer. After her brief hesitation, she took a step forward, tail raised and ears pricked forward. "Who are you? You're gonna lead those bloodsuckers right to me!" she growled, yellow eyes flashing. She walked closer, but wary of the gun by his side. She growled at it softly. Her ears pricked to the opening above, listening to the movement above. She scratched at the fur around the collar she wore with a claw.

Above ground, a gray and white werewolf, in wolf form, walked, sniffing at the concrete floor as he went. He was medium sized and lean, if not a bit lanky looking. This werewolf also wore a collar, but it was fancier, with a strong leash attached to it. He followed the scent trail of the other male wolf, with a small group of vampires following close behind. "Have you got its scent yet?" one vamp asked impatiently, loading his gun. The wolf nodded lightly and kept going, leading straight to the manhole cover.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:((Yeah shure, you guys are nore than welcome to join, but i don't know how make it better for you to start :| ))
((Just advice for future reference. I can make this work. The noisiness of the hunt can't go completely unnoticed afterall.))

Gunshots, particularly ones silenced only by the minimal interference flesh and bone provides carry quite a distance and raise suspicion in many. Most civilians however, wisely avoid looking for the origin of such discharges, leaving that to trained, paid, and well protected individuals such as Adrian Sharp and his partner.

Of course, when Adrian parked his police cruiser he wasn't expecting supernaturals, but when he left it, he was packing the cruiser's patrol shotgun, though it was slung over his shoulder because the consequences of using it against someone who didn't pose enough a threat to warrant the use of such a lethal firearm were unpleasant.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, political BS, he thought to himself as he crept through the shadows, looking for his perp. Going out alone seemed a bit foolish, but with his partner back at the cruiser he knew he'd be able to retreat to safety if needed. Instead of coming back and finding the thing trashed or stolen or such nonsense.

It wasn't long before Adrian noticed a group of people, one holding a visible weapon and leading what appeared to be a large grey dog on a leash. He couldn't see weapons on the others, but assumed they likely were equipped with handguns or other concealable weapons.

That was enough for Adrian, leaping out from behind cover with his pistol aimed squarely at the apparent leader of this merry band - the fellow with the weapon.

"POLICE, drop your weapons now!" he exclaimed.

Had Adrian Sharp knowledge of the vampiric hold on law enforcement, he might've realized how much this simple action would change things for him. But, he was unaware of it, having stumbled onto this situation by happenstance and would likely find himself drawn deeper in before long.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Dom pointed his gun at other were. "Get the f*** out of my way, unless you know a way to remove this thing i don't want to hear it." Dom growled.

He just wanted to leave and gain ground between them and him. He pushed the brown wolf aside into the wall, and started tp run.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

The russet brown werewolf picked herself up out of filthy water a bit stunned. The male was running away, further down the tunnel. Enraged, she forgot all her wariness of the gun he carried and charged after him on all fours. Her golden eyes seemed to burn with rage. "Nobody talks to me like that on MY territory!" she bellowed out. She lunged at him with a snarl, trying to bite and claw at whatever she could get to.

The vampires above turned at the sound of the human. The one with the leash just smirked and pointed his own gun right back at the cop. "I think it would be best you just turn around and leave us, human," he said coolly. With a signal, most of the vampires continued to search for their prey, the remaining few slowly surrounding the police officer. Some seemed to appear from the shadows. The gray wolf was unleashed. "On the othe hand, Vincent here needs the practice..." the vamp chuckled. The wolf looked hesitantly at the human with the gun, then back at his master, unsure. "Kill him," the vampire hissed, "You will eat tonight," he added with a grin. He leaned against a column, eager to watch the bloodshed begin and not really caring who would lose.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Adrian's mistake might've been announcing his presence and attempting to arrest several people on his lonesome, but he recognized the vampire's mistake even more clearly. He seemed to think that Adrian would fire on the dog rather than him, and Adrian grinned wickedly at this realization.

He squeezed off a few rounds at the vampire, and a few more at his henchmen as he ducked back around the corner he'd leapt out from before. He didn't seem to consider the "dog" a threat - or at least ranked it lower than the other folks who might've had weapons.

Something that might soon come back to bite him in the a**. Perhaps even literally.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

In one swift movement he grabbed her and thrown her onto her back into the sewage. He pressed both barresl into her chest. showing her that this male wasn't to be messed with.

"Right now i don't even give a rats a** about your territory. Even it is sewer filled with s***! All i care is to gain some ground on the ones who are trying to kill me and put my head on their wall." he snarled at her.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

She snarled at him, very unhappy to be on her back with a gun pointing straight at her. "Bastard," she growled, glaring up at him. "Your nothing but a coward...running from a bunch of lowlife bloodsuckers. The rats down here are more braver than you!" She kicked up hard at the hand that was holding the gun, rear claws raking skin. Taking the chance, she leapt up and ran towards a smaller tunnel leading off the main one they were in. Not before taking a angry snap at his shoulder though. She watched him from the shadows, spitting out a clump of his fur.

The vampire in charge fell to the ground as he was shot. The other two fell back into the shadows. But only after a moment or two, the lead vampire just chuckled in amusement and sat up. Two fangs flashed as he grinned widely. "A very good try," he said, standing back up. "Thought you had us didn't you?" The other two vampires reappeared with nothing but some holes in their shirts and jackets. Their eyes seemed to glow eerily white.
As the vampires had their fun with the human, Vincent, the wolf, was changing. He got bigger.He also got longer, human-like legs and hands. The werewolf stood up on his hind legs and turned to look at the human. With another nervous look at his master, he lunged forward, snatched away the cops gun. He twisted the metal of the barrel and tossed it aside. He took a step towards him, baring his long, white fangs.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Adrian cursed, loudly, stepping back and unslinging his shotgun. Whatever he dealt with here was most certainly not normal, and more importantly, wanted him dead. Adrian pumped the shotgun once, loading a shell into the chamber for his next move and pointing at the center of the approaching wolf-beast. He figured it might work. It might not. But it was damn sight better an idea than staying in the open like this or trying to run for his cruiser with what appeared to be a damned werewolf on his tail.

"Down boy!" he shouted, pulling the trigger and rushing for the manhole. He didn't stop to see what became of the creature. If he was lucky, the buckshot would tear a nice big hole open in it's chest. If he wasn't, well, the kinetic force of being hitby a shotgun at close range had to do something - wind it at least. Know he'd need his hands free, Adrian reslung the shotgun.

Adrian ripped the manhole cover off hurriedly, jumping down, though he grabbed one of rungs of the metal ladder to keep from falling the whole distance. With his free handle pulled the manhole cover back over the entrance.

He almost breathed a sigh of relief, then remembered it wouldn't take much effort for them to move over, remove the cover, and blast him. Adrian dropped, backed up a few steps, watching the manhole cover cautiously before turning around.

Crap.

Another one, with silver fur, this one looking less nervous and alot more angry. Adrian took a few steps back, one hand going for his shotgun, but not quite grabbing it just yet, the other held out in front of him, open-palm. "Um. Hi. I'll just going now..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Dom snarled savagly "Damn it! You stupid cunt!" He growled applying pressure to his wound.

"You call me a coward, this from the b**** who bit me and ran away," he growled he wanted rip her head off, but staying at one place for too long could be hazardous. "i don't have time for this" He said and continued on his way.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Before she could call out a nasty reply, the manhole cover slid open. A human came down into the tunnel, closing the cover before dropping down all the way. The male werewolf temporarily forgotten, she stared at the human intently, ears pricked forward. She licked her chops once, and started to slink forward. "Hello there...lost are we?" she asked in a mockingly sweet voice.

Vincent laid on the cold concrete above, stunned from the sudden blast of the shotgun. He gingerly placed a paw over his left shoulder, only to feel warm sticky blood oozing between his fingers. "Get up," the lead vampire hissed at him, "If you lose that human, you lose your life." At that, the gray werewolf scrambled to his paws and searched for the humans scent trail. His sharp claws fished around in his bloody wound, pulling out the bullet. A few more inches down, it could of done some real damage. He groaned, passing a couple vamps still looking for Dom. "Why me?" he muttered to himself, sniffing the air. His nose finally lead him to a manhole cover in the ground. The humans smell and the rouge werewolf they were hunting mingled here. "Good, two for one." At that, Vincent started to pry open the heavy cover
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Oh sweet Mary Mother Of God... Adrian thought, stepping back further. Yet another one, that made three of these wolf-things he'd encounter in a span of only a few minutes. And these two talked. This one's tone wasn't too comforting either.

"No," Adrian said, trying hard to ignore the absurdity of trying to talk to something like this. "Running. Your friends upstairs took a disliking to me."

Hearing the cover moving, Adrian cursed, unslinging the shotgun and pumping it as he turned to face the sewer entrance he'd used. Part of him thought he might be turning his back to an enemy, but another reasoned that if this one was a foe, and he blasted it, he'd just get taken out as the confirmed hostile dropped down behind him.

Better to risk an unknown, than to leave himself open to a confirmed foe. Potential death versus certain death.