pointless talking

Here you will find forum type games to play.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Yay, using a new OS. I'll probably try to switch to openSUSE again later.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

Buy U a Drank!

hehe...sorry random thought
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

...I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand, walkin' through the streets of Soho in the rain...

A cookie to whoever can guess the name of the song and the artist...

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon

Someone on the IMDb Video Game message boards has that line as a signature, so needless to say I got a little curious...
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Ah... Double post, but it had to be done!

The iPhone is a piece of s***, and so is your face. By Maddox. (Not safe for places where you are around other people, and I advise not looking at the bottom half of the first picture on the page.)

Now, some of you may not like Maddox. Maybe he's too "wordy", or maybe he's an "asshole", but I think that he probably has a fairly good point with this article. A point I made myself in a different thread, but this time using a different phone that he actually has. Also, it's even cheaper than a Treo. I think what caught my eye the most was the browser... Opera Mini doesn't even have that well featured of a browser yet, they're still working on it.
-Jack Handey
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

...wow...
i found a new favorite site ^^
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

ravaged_warrior wrote:Ah... Double post, but it had to be done!

The iPhone is a piece of s***, and so is your face. By Maddox. (Not safe for places where you are around other people, and I advise not looking at the bottom half of the first picture on the page.)

Now, some of you may not like Maddox. Maybe he's too "wordy", or maybe he's an "asshole", but I think that he probably has a fairly good point with this article. A point I made myself in a different thread, but this time using a different phone that he actually has. Also, it's even cheaper than a Treo. I think what caught my eye the most was the browser... Opera Mini doesn't even have that well featured of a browser yet, they're still working on it.

so...i dont have the intention span or the allertness to read that....so are you like dissing a person and the iphone or something?
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

No, I'm not dissing him at all. Most of his humor comes from him being an asshole. But yeah, he's dissing the iPhone because he already has a phone that he not only feels is better, but is also cheaper.

Witness as the awesomeness of the Die Hard movies are condensed into a four and a half minute music video.
-Jack Handey
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

ravaged_warrior wrote:Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon

Someone on the IMDb Video Game message boards has that line as a signature, so needless to say I got a little curious...
Eh, who doesn't get curious? *Hands you a cookie.*

*Watches video.*

That was pretty funny actually! Nice video...

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

i want an iphone.... *twittles thumbs*

Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

MoonKit wrote:Oh man...94...you guys are babies. I cant believe there are people born in the nineties! :lol: This coming from a girl who was born in 88. :wink:
... that's young. I've got a 20 year head start on you...
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The pack's Linux Nerd

Post by psiguy »

Canadian Bacon ftw!!!!
www.psiguy.deviantart.com <-- My artwork and generalities.

May the force be with you!!!
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Hey Have you guys seen the news at http://www.smashbros.com/ ?! SUper Smash Bros Brawl has been confirmed to finally have a plot!

And the people rejoiced!
XIV
Zombie
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ribbed For Her Pleasure

Post by Zombie »

:lol: Yet another reason to go home and play with your Wii... :lol:
-Z
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Dreamer wrote:Hey Have you guys seen the news at http://www.smashbros.com/ ?! SUper Smash Bros Brawl has been confirmed to finally have a plot!

And the people rejoiced!
It's that damn Metaknight!

Damn it, I can't wait for this game.
-Jack Handey
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

A plot...is a freaking fight game how is there a plot to it?

You mean like an actual story mode? Not like the one in Melee where you run around and kill things

ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

wolf4life wrote:A plot...is a freaking fight game how is there a plot to it?

You mean like an actual story mode? Not like the one in Melee where you run around and kill things
Most fighting games have plots. Shallow plots, but plots nonetheless. The Smash Bros. games were actually strange in that way. Just click the link, it explains it.
-Jack Handey
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

hehe i been there before but...

WHOA! TROPHIES CAN FIGHT! :P cant wait for that...

wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

talk about pointless talking.... :)

wolfsangel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: if i sing a song will you sing along?...

Post by wolfsangel »

like the new avatar pic, Z.
...or will i just be singing right here by myself.
come on down!
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

hehe...i just saw your picture and read the thing...someone is a little hwlwnk with another :howl:  :oo

ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Die Hard before Die Hard was Die Hard.

The Detective was a book written in 1966. It was made into a movie starring Frank Sinatra in 1968. There was a sequel called Nothing Lasts Forever, later made into the Bruce Willis film Die Hard. That's pretty awesome right there. Anyone read it? How similar is it to the movie (which is one of the best action flicks of all time)?

Random fact I decided to research just now after remembering that Die Hard was based on a book.
-Jack Handey
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

qoute for today is:
"Get yer eat on!"
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Image :P
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Damn it, the new Rambo movie isn't going to be a new story... It's going to be a remake of Seven Samurai. Don't we have enough of those? It was ridiculous enough when it was remade as A Bug's Life, but now we're throwing Rambo into the picture... Also, they're doing the same thing they did with Rocky Balboa, where the title is the characters full name instead of having the balls to admit that it's a sequel. Why are all of the new sequels doing that?
-Jack Handey