Some wacko traveled over 1,300 miles just to...

The place for anything at all...
ArcaneWerewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Some wacko traveled over 1,300 miles just to...

Post by ArcaneWerewolf »

...get back at somebody over an internet dispute.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/man-burns- ... 5309990001

How pathetic...
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Hell, it even sounds like the guy who did it started the whole thing in the first place. What a dick.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Wow.

Way to go. He managed to earn himself seven years of jail time and lost his job because of his stupidity. Oh, and cost the other guy his home and the poor fellow is still being harassed. He might not have been entirely innocent in this fight but c'mon....
Ashkin-Tyr
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: On the scotch tape of reality, third door to the left.

Post by Ashkin-Tyr »

I see the “Peacemaker Song” that was played in elementary school wasn't too effective...

Is it me, or are people becoming more radical in their thinking nowadays? I never heard of people doing these types of things when I was younger... but quite recently I'm seeing all sorts of stuff where people react absurdly to things.

To get mad is one thing... but to actually burn down somebody's home is another.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I think I found the online blog from that crazy Navy guy (PyroDice).

http://pyrodice.livejournal.com/profile
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

What a twit.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Wow. There's always at least one crazy... stupid stupid stupid.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
WhitePaw

Post by WhitePaw »

HA! Moron
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

Wow...that's...pretty stupid
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

He looks like he was about ready to snap anyway....but he does look like he needs mental counciling
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I actually commend him for finally snapping.

If some dumbass decided that it would be funny to wipe my PC clean with some cheapskate virus, i'd also waste my money on getting literal payback before hanging myself in a jail cell smaller than my throat.

I mean, come on. You just gonna sit there going NANANANANANANANANOTLISTENING to someone like Anderson? I'd grow balls for once and tear off his fingers.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

kitetsu wrote:I actually commend him for finally snapping.

If some dumbass decided that it would be funny to wipe my PC clean with some cheapskate virus, i'd also waste my money on getting literal payback before hanging myself in a jail cell smaller than my throat.

I mean, come on. You just gonna sit there going NANANANANANANANANOTLISTENING to someone like Anderson? I'd grow balls for once and tear off his fingers.
Except it doesn't sound like that's what happened. According to the article, Anderson wasn't messing with them until they started messing with him:
The feud started when Anderson, who runs a haunted house near Waco, joined a picture-sharing Web site and posted his artwork and political views. After he blocked some people from his page because of insults and foul language, they retaliated by making obscene digitally altered pictures of him, he said.
Investigators say Tavares boiled over when Anderson called him a nerd and posted a digitally altered photo making Tavares look like a skinny boy in high-water pants, holding a gun and a laptop under a "Revenge of the Nerds" sign.
Apparently, photo alteration is only okay when it's happening to Anderson. :roll:

Anderson shouldn't have retaliated, especially by spreading computer viruses, as he was being immature by doing so, but Tavares and his little buddies were clearly a hell of a lot worse. I mean, they got blocked for being assholes on his site and they decided that they should retaliate by being dicks even more? What the hell is up with that? Really, it's no wonder Anderson was pissed.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

People are stupid. But theres one thing you should take away from this: fight all you want with people on the internet but never give out your address. :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

MoonKit wrote:People are stupid. But theres one thing you should take away from this: fight all you want with people on the internet but never give out your address. :lol:
Like that time i threatened a muscleheaded Youtuber from Italy to stay away from me if he doesn't want his eyes gouged out, just because he kept going on about how this obese kickboxer nicknamed Butterbean can't even hurt a fly, when i said that pain from the fist is a dish served by everybody.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Butterbean kicked Bam Margera's a**, didn't he? Or was it Steve-O?
-Jack Handey
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

some People are just stupid, huh?
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Hahaha hilarious. Internet-kiddies have no thick skin at all.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

ravaged_warrior wrote:Butterbean kicked Bam Margera's a**, didn't he? Or was it Steve-O?
Bart Gunn got KOed by Butterbean in 27 seconds. After that, Gunn was sacked by the WWFake.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Well, there's no reason to insult the WWF... Well, for being fake, that is. I used to watch it, but it's a** now. But I don't understand why it should be criticized for being fake anymore than any other fiction television show. That's kinda like criticizing The Office for being fake even though it's styled like a documentary.
-Jack Handey
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

ravaged_warrior wrote:Well, there's no reason to insult the WWF... Well, for being fake, that is. I used to watch it, but it's a** now. But I don't understand why it should be criticized for being fake anymore than any other fiction television show. That's kinda like criticizing The Office for being fake even though it's styled like a documentary.
The reason why i hate WWFake is because i already know that the wrestling throws do not dish real pain, unless the wrestler gets in a near-fatal accident, and the punches are all pretending. If they took off the bouncing mats and actually made the throws only involve the one who's grappling to begin with, using raw strength, THEN i'll consider watching it again.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

two words...

DUMB a**!!
THE GAME

My Armory