I think I know why people like to leave the PACK...

The place for anything at all...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Well, all in all i have to agree with everyone here.
However, i'm starting to get depressed here.
I've felt hostilities before. At least i thought i did.
And i don't like it when people seem to stop posting after one of mine.
Sometimes i think i should stop posting.
Others... well...
(In anycase, we have fun on this site. It sucks, big time, when someone leaves, or when someone asusmes we mean to cause pointless banter. {Don't yell at me for saying it. He's to much of a nice person to say anything like it.} In anycase sometimes i actually think people here would prefer if we did disappear.)
One of the things i hate, is there is so few good werewolf stories out there. I want to write some, so that there are mroe for everyone to read. I have gotten stuck with my main story, and have gone on to write smaller ones. Eventually, we will have no other reason to post. Hopefully that isn't for at least a couple more years.
(Besides, if this site goes cupoot, who i am going to annoy with my bluntness? :D )
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Silverclaw wrote:Really bums me out to see Pack members leave for good, (Renorei, Vuldari, Kirk, Vilkacis, Outwarddoodles, ect) :( :( :(
I'm taking no more chances! *puts metal collers and chains on everyone* :wink:
It's sad to see so many familiar names on that list.

But there are still many familiar faces around.

-- Vilkacis