Dark Knight Update: I Wonder Who This Could Be...Heheheheh..

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Dark Knight Update: I Wonder Who This Could Be...Heheheheh..

Post by Templar »

Mehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhaahahahahahahahahahahah..........

Ain't he just good enough ta eat?

That's right, ladies an' gents! This is our new Joker fer The Dark Knight.

Now we just gotta hear him laugh....
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
CyberWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CyberWolf »

wow, even the Jack Nichelson Joker looks better than him 0_o
Hopefully he will have a good enough laugh, although no one can beat Mark Hamill as the Joker voice :P
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

that's terrible, if it's true.
Templar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Templar »

My opinion exactly. Looks like Ichi the Killer just shaved off his mustache and painted his face.
In his defense, though, he's not doin' the usuall evil joker smile. Once I see him do that, then I'll pass my final judgement on whether I should give Nolan a good kick to da nuts or not.
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

I think that scar is supposed to be the smile... as in, it looks like a giant smile when painted red and seen from a distance...
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

That's just a rumor started by a site called "I Believe in Harvey Dent Too"...

Or so I thought as I typed the message above. However, when looking for it, I seem to have lost it... Or something. Anyway, this picture seems to support it. Kinda sucks, really.

And CyberWolf, what do you mean, "even the Jaker Nicholson Joker looks better than him"? Jack Nicholson's Joker ruled.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
CyberWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CyberWolf »

I never said that Jack Nicholson was a bad Joker. He was just not one of the better ones in my opinion. But at least he looks better than the one one the picture.
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

I still think Jim Carey would have made a good Joker, if he toned down his shtick to make it more creepy and less hammy.
XIV
nekocj
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nekocj »

WRONG!

Actually this is our new Joker. Heath Ledger ladies and gentlemen give it up!

-Neko
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

KICK a**!

But why are the looks for the Joker in the different photos so different if they're both official?
XIV
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

I did not think the last one was official...
Templar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Templar »

nekocj wrote:WRONG!

Actually this is our new Joker. Heath Ledger ladies and gentlemen give it up!

-Neko
Dude, they came out an' said this pic is a fake a long time ago. As much as I prefer this look, it ain't Heath. At least, apparently, not what he's gonna look like in the movie....
-Ash
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Dark Knight Update: I Wonder Who This Could Be...Heheheh

Post by Midnight »

Templar wrote:Image
That's right, ladies an' gents! This is our new Joker fer The Dark Knight.
... Good grief. Eyes like the proverbial... (ahem)... holes in the snow.

And someone ought to tell him to be less messy when he's drinking his hot chocolate...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

ravaged_warrior wrote:That's just a rumor started by a site called "I Believe in Harvey Dent Too"...

Or so I thought as I typed the message above. However, when looking for it, I seem to have lost it... Or something. Anyway, this picture seems to support it. Kinda sucks, really.
I actually like the look in that picture even though you cant see it very well. He does look mad. Just wonder how hes going to pull off the voice. :?
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Templar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Templar »

I think the reason he doesn't "look" right is a) his eyes are closed (or at least half closed), and b)he's not smiling. To tell the truth, he looks pretty much how I'd imagine the Joker ta be (see my DA site). I'm thinkin' once we get a taste of the bottomless madness in his eyes an' see parts of the jaw ya ain't supposed ta see when he smiles, we're gonna have one nightmare that'll make newer generations of audiences terrified of clowns fer the rest of their natural lives.
-Ash
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

haha!! me an Z been keeping tabs on this for some time now an I see she hasn't seen this thread yet, so i'mma show her :grinp:
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Z wrote:how do we know this aint just another photomanip, like all the other ones floatin around the net.
This picture that I posted earlier supports it. The makeup, though blurry, clearly matches.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Templar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Templar »

New Trailer's just come out. Now we know what he's gonna sound like...

Oh, an' new pic.
-Ash
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

so the joker is gonna be heath ledger...... I am having trouble picturing that......
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Fenrir wrote:so the joker is gonna be heath ledger...... I am having trouble picturing that......
Even with the pictures?
-Jack Handey
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

especially with the pictures....I just can't place the body with his voice
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Templar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Templar »

Listen to the teaser....
-Ash
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Templar wrote:Listen to the teaser....
"Starting tonight... people will die. I'm a man of my worrrd... HAA HA ha ha!"

Sounds like a much darker version of the joker. I like it already.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Templar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Templar »

Yeah, likewise. Now I just gotta see him laugh, not just stand there straight-faced...
-Ash
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

I think the reason you can't really picture it is because he doesn't really have a permanent smile. None of the pictures show him smiling, and I think that when one does, it's going to be really, really weird.

I'm really not liking this makeup... They're taking a lot of liberties, which is okay, liberties can be good, but a lot of things I liked about the classic Joker are being thrown out the window. The permanent smile isn't really a smile. He wears makeup when he's the Joker (look, you can see the real skin color). The apparent lack of humor (dark humor is still humor, and as far as I've seen it's part of the character). Also, what's with the panda eyes?

Still, I hope it's good. At the very least Michael Caine and Christian Bale are gonna kick a**.
-Jack Handey