Beast of Bray Road, Real or not real???

The place to talk about where a lot of things started. Stories and history, references, etc.
Wolf22
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Wolf22 »

I've never seen all of the movie but I was lucky and when I did see some of it showed the werewolf attacking this couple. When I saw it I laughed my a** off because the werewolf was done so s***. So in my opinion don't even worry about the movie. For the real thing, I once talked to this person who said that p-shifting (physical shifting for you noobs) didn't exist and that werewolves were guardains of humans against vampires. Don't know if that's true but he said that the Beast of bay Road was just a roleplayer who took the role of being a werewolf too far and was loony. I read the Weird Wisconsin page and even though some of it sense I'd still be skeptical of tthat wereolf being real.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Yeah, I know. I can make a better werewolf costume and I bet I'd do it cheaper than whatever they paid for that piece of crap.
TheFullMoonsWrath
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by TheFullMoonsWrath »

From what I've heard of the beast of bray road,I think it will never be a solved mystery,seeing how there will always be an arguement on real or not real,it shall never have full proof.I,myself,think that it is fake,or maybe just a deformed/mutated dog.But thats just my opinion. Now.if you excuse me,I got in the mood for searching some more facts about it on :google:
GvnDarklighter
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by GvnDarklighter »

I'd be a whole lot more convinced by the Bray Road stories if the witnesses were closer together in their tesitmonies. As it stands, though the differences between individual witnesses are huge, so I'm inclined to think that they're not terribly trustworthy. It'd be awesome if it was real, but not likely.

Then again, Wisconsin is full of all those German and Scandinavian descendants, and most of the werewolf legends we have come from... Of course, if you want to believe then this could make it more likely that there actually is a werewolf among them. On the other hand, coming from that cultural background could simply make the folks there far more likely to believe in weres.

(My first post on this site; what the hell took me so long?)
Coppy
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Hero of Biscotti
Additional Details: Noble heart

Re: Beast of Bray Road, Real or not real???

Post by Coppy »

I was wondering if the mystery of beast of bray road is solve? because I have seen anyone replying for years
or does it's mean everyone find out it's fake and move on?
by the way I just recently read
http://www.beastofbrayroad.com/sightingslog2.html
(it's Linda Godfrey is right?)
Are those sighting true?
what category does Linda Godfrey's book belong to?
Her light shine brightly in my dark hours
So no matter how dark my path will be that endless light will always guide me
"Heart is a fragile thing no matter how noble or righteous you think you are yet you might stray from your path.
Your believe is the only thing that keep you going and true to your path"
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

(I asked a werewolf about this)

The beast of bray road? Oh that's just steve. He likes to screw with humans heads... idiot.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

ABrownrigg wrote:(I asked a werewolf about this)

The beast of bray road? Oh that's just steve. He likes to screw with humans heads... idiot.
does steve have familiy ?
LunarCarnivore
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: RAR!

Post by LunarCarnivore »

Coppy wrote:I was wondering if the mystery of beast of bray road is solve? because I have seen anyone replying for years
or does it's mean everyone find out it's fake and move on?
by the way I just recently read
http://www.beastofbrayroad.com/sightingslog2.html
(it's Linda Godfrey is right?)
Are those sighting true?
what category does Linda Godfrey's book belong to?

The Beast of Bray Road is still sighted from time to time. It hasn't been proven true or not, it's still a mystery. Linda Godfrey is a true believer, and was one of the first journalists to report on the beast. She doesn't believe in shapeshifting werewolves, but believes the beast and others like it are simply a species of large bipedal canines that are semi-intelligent and stay hidden, like bigfoot. Her books are really interesting.
Formerly known as Wolf-Man-24