pointless talking

Here you will find forum type games to play.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

why do you wanna buy a dreamcast?
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

ravaged_warrior wrote:
BlackWolfDS wrote:
ravaged_warrior wrote:
BlackWolfDS wrote:GameCrazy? What's that? Is it like an EB Games/ GameStop?
Yeah... Even more so now that they've taken out all of the classics. This really pisses me off, I wanted to get a Dreamcast. I may have found one on eBay for a buy it now price of $14.99 and a shipping price of $4.99, but I've only got ten bucks and I'd need my dad to get it for me, which I'm not sure he'll do, even at that price and with me paying him about half now and the rest later... And with the guy having 383 positive reviews and only 3 bad ones.

He might let me get it, but I'm not sure, and I don't think that if he does get it for me he'll do it before tomorrow. Luckily, the guy's gone about two and a half days without so much as a bid, so waiting a day might not be a problem.

Might not.
Wow, that sucks... :( I hope you get your Dreamcast. And I'm sure your dad will spot you! (Won't he?) As for the guy who's selling it, maybe you should look to see what those negatives were all about. It may help make a better decision.
Doesn't look like I'll be buying from him, he doesn't have the A/V or power cords. However, I did find a store on eBay that specializes in classic video games selling for $30 with a $10 shipping cost. The buyer has 5 negative reviews, but 2944 positive ones. Hopefully my dad'll let me get that. I let him borrow money all the time (he's got money, his money is just usually in the bank). In fact, I just let him borrow that $10 I was talking about. He seems a bit skeptical of the idea, though, so I'm a bit worried there.
Hmm...maybe you should look around more? I mean I'm sure EB Games will have something better...but then again, I don't think they will come as cheap as the one's on eBay. Hmmm.....do you have any local mom and pops game shops around there? I'm sure they'd see you something good.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

hey BW...how long did it take for Z to finish your avatar?
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

About three days I think. I asked the 9th and got it today.

But you need to be patient. Z works on a lot of things (I think) So let her do it at her own pace. When she's done, she'll be done, don't rush her, ok?
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I thought of that, but a Google Maps business search came up empty, and I don't think that EB or GameStop sell classic games anymore (if they don't, I can probably get them from Dimple Records, but they aren't likely to have a console and the video game section of the store has a very cluttered hardware area. They have some crazy junk there, though. I was able to buy a new SNES power cable there a year or two ago).
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

i wasnt going to i was just asking :grinwiggle:

BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

ravaged_warrior wrote:I thought of that, but a Google Maps business search came up empty, and I don't think that EB or GameStop sell classic games anymore (if they don't, I can probably get them from Dimple Records, but they aren't likely to have a console and the video game section of the store has a very cluttered hardware area. They have some crazy junk there, though. I was able to buy a new SNES power cable there a year or two ago).
Well...I'm not sure then.. Sorry I couldn't be much help :( I guess your best bet would be that store or eBay.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Actually, now that I think about it, Dimple actually wouldn't be a bad place to look. I just remembered where they put the systems. I'd like to try for the eBay thing first, though, since I don't want to go out to where they are unless I know for sure that it's the only way I'll get it.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

ravaged_warrior wrote:I thought of that, but a Google Maps business search came up empty, and I don't think that EB or GameStop sell classic games anymore (if they don't, I can probably get them from Dimple Records, but they aren't likely to have a console and the video game section of the store has a very cluttered hardware area. They have some crazy junk there, though. I was able to buy a new SNES power cable there a year or two ago).
you got a NEW snes power cable? dang, that's crazy!

anyways, i recently bought the movie the science of sleep, and i love it. Michel Gondry is amazingly talented. who here has seen any of his movies?
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

By new I meant replacement, not literally new. It's not even close to new. It's even got a piece of tape wrapped around it for some reason. The fact that they just had some loose power cable sitting around a box in the back of a Dimple Records in the video game section is still pretty crazy, though. Oddly enough, that's exactly what I walked the mile there to get. I was really hard up for a cable, I wanted to play some Mario, damn it.
-Jack Handey
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Mario is awesome.... :D
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

mario gets old after awhile though...all the first nintendo games are a usual mario soccer, racing, or just brought up version of the origional, or fighting

ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

The Mario platformers have never disappointed me. They rock. However, if there's one thing I want to see, it's an open-ended Mario game without levels, just a Zelda type thing, but more Mario-y. Like if Super Mario World weren't level-based, and were 3D, but not a remake. It could be Super Mario World 3 or something. That would bring some originality to it at the very least.[/list]
-Jack Handey
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Spongy »

It's another all-nighter for me... Don't ask why, some days i just cant fall asleep. Oh well.

I NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR COFFEE! I'm all out of my Vanilla syrup, and I need some coffeeee! Anyone have suggestions?

Woooppeeeee!

Oh! And congrats on 1000 posts Ravaged!
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

jeah...congrats to your 1000th Post :thumbsup: Sorry spongypants.....no coffee here
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

My reaction to that was literally saying "What what what what what" about 10 times. :idea2:
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Doesn't coffee stun your growth?

And as for Mario....I kind of agree. There was one Mario game that....was kind of too easy (Super Paper Mario for the Wii)
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

I have the same cell phone as Lex Luthor from Smallville Season Six! :P

the Sprint Samsung A-900! :P

I've had it for over a year now! hehe.....Cool! 8)
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

Mario was REALLY easy on Super Paper Mario but it was pretty enjoyable at times....except the story....i never really read what they said

ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

wolf4life wrote:Mario was REALLY easy on Super Paper Mario but it was pretty enjoyable at times....except the story....i never really read what they said
Oh, you should have. I remember the other Paper Mario games being really funny. Clean, mind you, but funny.
-Jack Handey
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

You know what? That's what I liked about that game. It was funny. :lol: I still loved TYD though, it was better than Super Paper Mario.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

it was retarded...it was hardly funny...

but thats my opinion...you have yours *shrugs*

Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Dude! Thousand Year Door was totally wickeeeed!
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

I liked the ridiculous Luigi stories with him apparently being on some quest, and then the little guys next to him explaining how he was just winning by accident. It was a good, surprisingly deep game. There's deeper games, but not with Mario (unless Super Mario RPG for the SNES is deeper later than where I got to... I need to finish that, that game rocked, too).

I guess it's just not your type of humor, wolf4life.
-Jack Handey
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Hmmm....if they ever put Super Mario RPG out for the Wii's download-able counsel, I'll gladly buy it. I heard it was a really really good game ^_^