Servere Animal Cruelity**WARNING!! VIDEO OF GRAPHIC NATURE**

The place for anything at all...
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

don't resort to violence(verbal abuse is a form of violence...), compromise. If people are eating dogs give them something that they should be eating...
Some countries may be starving without tehJokerWolf (or myself<<) even knowing it...
I have a dog sleeping on my bed right now and I can not understand how someone could eat a pet. But I would not enjoy physicallor mentally hurting a person any more than hurting my dog.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

It would appear that adding mental abuse was not entirely necessary considering that some individuals did speak about physical acts of violence. Honestly do you really think killing people is a solution to a problem? Lots of bad things happen when people start thinking that way. Don't kill dogs and don't kill people.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

Post by John Wolf »

Rather nasty. :(
fredriksam
Legendary
Legendary

Post by fredriksam »

Oh no. That was so sad. :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout: :cryeyesout:

And it makes me really angry also. Thats not a way to treat an animal.
Oh what a funny werewolf i am. come joining the eating party...
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

I don't care if they're starving and I don't care if the dog is sick. There is absolutely NO F*CKING REASON why you should beat an animal with a cudgel, cut it open , or burn it while it's alive. If it's sick, catch it humanely and (if there no humane way) break it's neck before anything happens. Frankly, if the people of China are allowing this to happen, they deserve to starve. You may think I'm cruel. But, never EVER forget the power of the masses. If China wanted to stop this, they could. China has the largest population in the world. If it wanted to change the government, they could. If they wanted to reform the food supply, they could. They're just too afraid. You won't find pity for the abusive and cowering of China here. To the ones who fight for their dogs, keep a firm voice. More then rage, sorrow, ignorance and cowerdace does a voice change the hearts of men. Keep strong and fight on.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

i couldnt watch it....i turned it off after a minute or I would start crying.....

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW WOULD THEY f-ing LIKE IT IF SOMEONE DRAGGED THEM ON A LEASH!!!! HUNG THEM AND SKINNED THEIR ASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALMOST THREW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sickpup: :supermad: :pissedoff:
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir