Human or Not Poll

The place for anything at all...

Human or Non-Human

Human
25%
Anthro/ Bipedal Creature (ie canine, feline, etc.)
9%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
No votes
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
33%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
7%
Report the incident to your pack’s leaders and let them decide what to do
5%
Sentient Animal (talking canine for example)
4%
Were (not necicerly shapeshifter)
11%
Dragonkin
2%
Other
4%

Total votes: 55

wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

if you were smart then you would know when to drop something... hint hint
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
TobiasTheReaper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moonlit Hunt

Post by TobiasTheReaper »

wolf4life wrote:if you were smart then you would know when to drop something... hint hint
Drop something? You should take the hint yourself. You keep digging yourself into a hole that you won't be able to crawl out of. You're just irritated because I'm challenging your thinking.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

yes im really frustrated....you totally win....go you...wha hu...

*leaves* :roll:
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

wolf4life wrote:and i spell speacil like that unless i need to spell it right...i techniqually dont need to
You might find that once you leave school and try to get a real job in the real world, that if you have any need to communicate using the written word, people will expect you to be able to spell simple worlds like "special" (and "technically") correctly; and will expect your communications to be clear and to make sense. Holding up your ignorance as if it is some sort of virtue is not a good look.

As for the poll at hand... As is usual for these sort of questions, I voted "other", because there doesn't seem to be any space for an intermediate answer between "Human" and "Therian". Quite aside from the obvious quibble (I'd count Therians as human, but that's just a personal opinion) there doesn't seem to be anything to pick that matches up to "Human with a vague and ill-defined association with wolves (despite being some considerable distance from the nearest representative of the species) and who thinks he could be a supporter of the Therian movement but, as he does not have the capacity for spiritual ideas, is not prepared to actually consider himself one", which sort of vaguely describes how I see things.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Alright folks please chill out..Lets stay on topic please.. :P

I myself choose therian, cause I feel deeply that I am one with the wolf an I feel like there is indeed more to me than my beliefs an how I live also how I feel about many things..I am seeking the ability to actually P-shift one day. I feel that one day all therians will have that chance if they keep in tune with themselves.. I said more than needed but chyea that's how I feel :jester:
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Alright folks please chill out..Lets stay on topic please.. :P

I was about to say the same thing!

do you guys always have to go off topic? all Wolf was doing was explaining himself, then all of you go and attack him! :roll:

so I can kinda understand how he feels!

and I'm 14, and I don't spell a lot of things right....

okay, now I've said what I've wanted to. you won't hear onother word out of me unless needed. :|
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

*nagowteena* wrote:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Alright folks please chill out..Lets stay on topic please.. :P

I was about to say the same thing!

do you guys always have to go off topic? all Wolf was doing was explaining himself, then all of you go and attack him! :roll:

so I can kinda understand how he feels!

and I'm 14, and I don't spell a lot of things right....

okay, now I've said what I've wanted to. you won't hear onother word out of me unless needed. :|
hehe...thanks teena! :wolfkiss:

Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

*eyes poll choices* I fall under several of those categories, but for simplicity's sake, I'll just say I'm Otherkin.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Human
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Voted therian, but biologically, I'm as human as, well, all of you. (Will anyone not human step forward?) Metaphysics aside, I've got human parents, and although I never counted them, I'd be surprised if I had anything other than 46 chromosomes worth of DNA describing each of my cells' nuclei.

I have considered writing a paper in which I'm succeding from Homo sapiens and declaring myself a new and independent species. I'd then insist on protection under the Endangered Species Act here in the United States, and then see what I could do about keeping my species alive through a vigorous hybridization program through mating--except I don't think my wife would support such a program.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

so you said what???

ENGLISH PLEASE

BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Scott Gardener wrote:Voted therian, but biologically, I'm as human as, well, all of you. (Will anyone not human step forward?) Metaphysics aside, I've got human parents, and although I never counted them, I'd be surprised if I had anything other than 46 chromosomes worth of DNA describing each of my cells' nuclei.

I have considered writing a paper in which I'm succeding from Homo sapiens and declaring myself a new and independent species. I'd then insist on protection under the Endangered Species Act here in the United States, and then see what I could do about keeping my species alive through a vigorous hybridization program through mating--except I don't think my wife would support such a program.
:lol: Wow, that was a pretty good plan *claps* Bravo :D
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

I want a "Save the Scott Gardners!" bumper sticker!
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

*looks in mirror*

Yup. Human. :P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Aki wrote:*looks in mirror*

*rorrim ni skool*

.etisoppo ym ees I

:grinp:

.namuH
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Figarou wrote:
Aki wrote:*looks in mirror*

*rorrim ni skool*

.etisoppo ym ees I

:grinp:

.namuH
Dork :grinp:

Ugh..I have to say it though I know no one will come forward an they haven't posted yet since they voted..I really want to know who here claims to be a shifter..I see that several persons clicked shifter..They hide from us..Assured they have good reason :wink:
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

Lets say someone was born evolved or with a drastic gentic difference from others, the government has all the blood test results...(DNA on record)...
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Well, not necessarily. A werewolf could just not go to the hospital to have their baby, never get blood tests and never enter a crime scene or government office. Then they wouldn't leave DNA for the government to find. It goes for the whole concealment thing.

But now that my rambling's over, I'd like to know who posted shifter too. *sigh* But I suppose that to prevent another inquisition they'll remain in the shadows, though they should have just put human like everyone else then.

I put therian, for though I don't really think of myself as a wolf, I do think of myself as half wolf half human. Still longing for a p-shift, but so far it's not happening, though I did try and rip out someone's throat the other day with my teeth. That was interesting :D
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

But if someone was born with different gentics and there was no way for anyone to predict it, the government has the blood results.
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

The government doesn't colect everyone's DNA at birth. That's why they can't use DNA to solve every case; they have to match what they find at the crime sceen with what's in their database. And, though I'm not positive, I believe that only people that work with children, government emoloyees, and current and former criminals have their DNA on file. Perhaps someone in law enforcement can back me?

But once again we're digressing into a descussion that isn't related to the topic. Let's just keep out of tangents.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

I am not talking about at birth, but people often have blood drawn.
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

You could have just say otherkin since therian falls under the catagory otherkin as well...

Anyway, I voted otherkin.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
PariahPoet wrote:I chose therian with the ability to p-shift. That's what I want to be. ^^

Now just gotta learn to p-shift and I'll be happy. :3
No your a jew!! PUT HER AGAINTS THE WALL!!
Haha, that was mean.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

Morkulv wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
PariahPoet wrote:I chose therian with the ability to p-shift. That's what I want to be. ^^

Haha, that was mean.
Agreed. Was that a joke? I don't get it. :|
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Kaebora wrote:
Morkulv wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:

Haha, that was mean.
Agreed. Was that a joke? I don't get it. :|
Probably an inside joke. Notice how Pariah's response was to just call Shadow Wulf a dork.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey