Venting

The place for anything at all...
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Well, here's my venting for the day. I'm DIRT POOR, and paying for college. Yep that sucks. I'll pay off the loans... then go BACK to college right away. YAY!
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

When you get a job and scholarships 251 dollars isn't that much. And also keep in mind that you won't take a whole bunch of classes at once. I'm only taking 3 and I go to each twice a week, Monday through Thursday with really short days. College is better hands down time wise. :D
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

For the record, I never once said I have it bad. Debt I have, and debt I can pay off. That isn't bad. I am going through a tough transition in life with family issues I am too embarassed to talk about, but dispite that, I do have it pritty easy. I can't really complain all that much.

Your situation Z is unfortunate, and it sucks that there isn't really much of anything I can do to help you. I'll at least pay you a little extra for a commish soon. Maybe I can make you something in return too. I'm rather adapt at making movie and costume props, so there's an idea.
-Kaebora
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Okay, I'm a little upset.

Every time I decided to vent out a little rage by sharing it what I thought were my friends. Some reason it always blows up in my face and some reason I get people pissed off (mostly at me), I turned out looking like the bad guy, and having my words twisted up, mutated, and flat out miss understood.

It could be i'm one of the most opinionated or one of the most stubborn, or I need to make my intentions for my posts more clearer.

Still...

I have actually grown up a lot since i joined this forum, I'm not the loud mouth temperamental immature douche bag i once was. How ever my past seems to keep getting in the way, and people fail to forgive and forget of my past trangressions and see the topic or thread is REALY about. Insted fly off the handle at something that wasn't really about the meaning behind it.

Now it's to the point where i feel i can't express anything with out some one making a flame war out of it. i feel so hated but i suprised that i'm still here. I'm wondering if i should get one of the Admins to delete my account here and not come back, becasue people here seem to dislike me so much.

Is it just me or do people really do hate me that much!?

Just tell me the truth... please.
THE GAME

My Armory
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Anubis wrote:Okay, I'm a little upset.

Every time I decided to vent out a little rage by sharing it what I thought were my friends. Some reason it always blows up in my face and some reason I get people pissed off (mostly at me), I turned out looking like the bad guy, and having my words twisted up, mutated, and flat out miss understood.

It could be i'm one of the most opinionated or one of the most stubborn, or I need to make my intentions for my posts more clearer.

Still...

I have actually grown up a lot since i joined this forum, I'm not the loud mouth temperamental immature douche bag i once was. How ever my past seems to keep getting in the way, and people fail to forgive and forget of my past trangressions and see the topic or thread is REALY about. Insted fly off the handle at something that wasn't really about the meaning behind it.

Now it's to the point where i feel i can't express anything with out some one making a flame war out of it. i feel so hated but i suprised that i'm still here. I'm wondering if i should get one of the Admins to delete my account here and not come back, becasue people here seem to dislike me so much.

I well I don't know you very well, and I know how it feels to be misunderstood.

but I don't dislike you. people should be able to express them selves, but you must be carful about the exact words you use, cas then people will miss take you. it's happened to me. :|
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Its not that no one likes you, Anubis. In fact its far from it. true you have changed quite a bit since you first joined the pack, before you use to get mad just out of nowhere. Your rant though is still the same IE sometimes your post sounds like your targeting a general audience instead of certain individuals.

This is why I want you to put your rants in the ranting thread, you get less negative feedbacks and people will take it more serously, rather than make a whole new thread for people to flame and drift from the main topic. Ranting threads dont work very well, Anubis. Nagowteena is right, when your going to post (particularly rants) you should always proof read
it so that you wont send the bad message. I understand you were living the moment, but you got to remember that we arent in your shoes, so choose your words and reasons carefully so that no one here will think your making irrational judgment. Again your right you have came along way, you have calmed down by alot. The only thing you have to fix is your rants thats all, you dont see anyone dissing you when ever you make regular posts.

I pretty much forgot your past. But let me tell you why some other havent.

The past haunts you because:
1: First impressions are the most important, it instantly tells people about you and its hard to get that first impression out of their heads.
2: Some were really offended about what you said to them last year or the year before when you were a hothead, and somtimes they just dont care about what your ranting about, they care about you just not your rant. (this is from what I know.)

I love having you around, in fact this board would be worst off if you left all of a sudden. I just wish you could be more rational in some of your rants whenever your mad, thats all. Besides you seen me in some the packs longest arguments, I could get as mad as you are but I always try to make people see it my way.

hell Im getting nervous just by writing this.....being a moderator isnt an easy job since every decision I make really counts. :(

:wink:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

Still...

I wouldn't like seeing you leave Anubis. Even if I don't know you very well. you do have the right to express your opinions. Just maybe be careful about how you word them.
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Still...

I don't hate you Anubis. It was nothing personal when I deleted your thread. I was getting several complaints about it, and that usually calls for moderation action. If you get TOO controvercial, it can cause others to get emotional about it in more ways than one. Delicate subjects should be delt with delicately, or not touched at all. It's just inevitable that someone will take offense. We don't want any conflict here, so we start with the posts that ignite the deadly debates.

Are there any positive reinforced threads you made that were given bad responses? I imagine not. People respond better to positivity in topics.
-Kaebora
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Ugh, there they go again... If I suddenly drop off the face of the earth, it's because my stepmother is kicking us out of the house and my father refuses to even shell out ten bucks a month for dial-up.

What REALLY annoys me is they're trying to blame me for this. I have absolutely nothing to do with their problems.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

My inferiority complex is far superior than the average joe.

The problem is, nobody really cares. Or is that really a problem at all?
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

*this is not aimed at anyone on this board, but just at all the whininess from the random peoples iv'e been subjected to latley*

NOBODY f*** CARES!!!
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Timber-WoIf wrote:*this is not aimed at anyone on this board, but just at all the whininess from the random peoples iv'e been subjected to latley*

NOBODY {censored} CARES!!!
Yea I have to agree with that remark..I dun think anyone really cares about anyone anymore..Everyone is selfish an cold. Spoiled so much themselves it doesn't matter if someone they know is suffering or in pain. Even if that person has done things for them countless times, is obviously a good person themselves, but when they are going through problems..F**K YOU!! I swear good favors an kindness don't mean a thing these days..The saying "Treat people they way you want to be treated" is total BS cause you can be a bleeding heart an give give give, but when you need help NO ONE CARES!! The world is dying..Life isn't healthy..People make it that way..Be cold hearted because you think you have it better an this person doesn't..Screw you for being so cold an stupid..All I can say is KARMA :x
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

I can agree to that on some level. I just hope I'm not one of... those people.
-Kaebora
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Well, Hurricane Dean is another reason to be angry at the corporate-planted global-warming "Scepetics" in the media and the people like Johnithan Ian MAthers (Creator of Neurotically Yours) and the South Park guys who fall for their sh*t and think anti-environmentalism is "Rebellious". WELL GO TO HELL FOAMY AND SUCK MY BALLS CARTMAN FOR DOOMING US ALL BY MAKING PEOPLE THINK THAT AN IDEA WITH A SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS IS BS!

And yes, I do think their shows are funny, but I have lost all respect for them.
XIV
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:
Timber-WoIf wrote:*this is not aimed at anyone on this board, but just at all the whininess from the random peoples iv'e been subjected to latley*

NOBODY {censored} CARES!!!
Yea I have to agree with that remark..I dun think anyone really cares about anyone anymore..Everyone is selfish an cold. Spoiled so much themselves it doesn't matter if someone they know is suffering or in pain. Even if that person has done things for them countless times, is obviously a good person themselves, but when they are going through problems..F**K YOU!! I swear good favors an kindness don't mean a thing these days..The saying "Treat people they way you want to be treated" is total BS cause you can be a bleeding heart an give give give, but when you need help NO ONE CARES!! The world is dying..Life isn't healthy..People make it that way..Be cold hearted because you think you have it better an this person doesn't..Screw you for being so cold an stupid..All I can say is KARMA :x

I totally agree. as far as I'm concerned I try to treat people the way I would like to be treated. I'm a clown at heart. I usually end up cheering people up but where does a clown go when they need cheering? *shrug* dunno... aaanywho. I uaually try to keep my karma clean.. it seems to work quickly. Well most times. now I'm not a bleeding heart mind you. I'm just a nice guy.. and remember we finish last :roll:
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY P.E. TEACHER! IM STUCK WITH A CONJOINED CLASS THING WITH LITTLE PEOPLES!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes for a run through the forest*

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
KyoHakai

I want to kill them

Post by KyoHakai »

I'm so mad at my parents :x
I HATE THEM!!! ALL THEY DO IS MAKE ME CAGED! AND THIS WOLFY DOESN'T DO WELL BEING CAGED...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

"You know what I do when I'm angry? I hit a pillow. Just hit the pillow, see how you feel."
- Dr. Ben Sobel, 'Analyze This'
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
theMoonlite
Legendary
Legendary

Post by theMoonlite »

Well, why are you mad at them? What have they done to make you so angry?
It definately helps to write an angry letter - get all your emotions out on paper, or the computer, and act like you're writing it to your parents. But when you're done, save it, put it away, and usually later it helps you to feel better. I can definately vouch for that.
If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here to listen. :wink:
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

I hate to say it but there are times when everybody hates their parents. Im sure you'll be out of there soon enough. :|
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

I think this needs to be moved to the rants thread.

Kyo- I am sorry you feel like you have little control of your own life and I am quite sure that you have a legitimate reason for feeling the way you do, but I don't entirely understand why you are sharing this.

You have every right to share with us, and most of us will try to be sympathetic. But since you're brand new, I don't know how much we can help. All you have posted so far is a brief intro and this complaint. I don't know if we can really do or say anything to make you feel better if we don't even know you.
theMoonlite
Legendary
Legendary

Post by theMoonlite »

I rather agree with Pariah on this topic, though you're welcome to PM me if you need any advice. Hope everything gets better with you and your family.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Caged literally?
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

Sometimes my friend really bugs me..

She is meeting this guy in person for the first time. They had met online on myspace. That to me sounds unsafe. Another one of my friends is trying to help me convince her to let us go with her for safety. But whenever we mention that it might be unsafe, she completely spazzes on us!
I'm scared for her! :( She won't let anyone talk her out of it, or even go with her. Who knows what kind of guy this is.
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

Are they meeting in a very public place?