Aeon Flux

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Aeon Flux

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Omg...Great movie, though it was a little screw with you mindish but it was so good, the special effexts were great :o
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I heard that the movie was pretty bad... However, the series seems to be fairly well received, I should check it out sometime.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

By the way, "fairly well recieved"? Its cult, and thats not just coming from me.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Haven't seen the movie, but I got the series off iTunes. It's really great. Very surreal. Definitely for the mature only. It's got some pretty disturbing imagery; it's not just a scantly clad lady running about, though that's thrown in. One thing I appreciate about the animated series is that Aeon is a mature woman, not some girlish teenager; she's believeable.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I agree. I'm watching it again since today and its great. And there is something about the freakish animation-style wich always keeps it interesting.