The place for anything at all...
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

hehe maybe if you do it wrong....

I think I could last awhile with zombies....maybe even win
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

I got to agree with those who wrote that humans have a way of playing god,maybe it's human nature. They probably find it nice and dandy when their creation is finished(creating new creatures, maybe new races,or just AI).They go and tell the world about it sooner or later. Yet they care less about what drawbacks does the project have...later on, if something goes wrong they just hold their heads and argue, about what to do.
Maybe it's human nature. It seems that some people can care less for the world around them (just as it was mentioned) ,caring only for their personal wealth.*sigh. Nowadays everyone is in a hurry...Lets keep this up and in 100 years time we might succeed in getting extinct(No offense!!!). It's a good thing that we still have people who do care or care a bit more than others about the environment and others.
Lets just hope it won't come down to fighting Zombies.If it does! Count me in :D
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Absolute Wolf wrote:I got to agree with those who wrote that humans have a way of playing god,maybe it's human nature. They probably find it nice and dandy when their creation is finished(creating new creatures, maybe new races,or just AI).They go and tell the world about it sooner or later. Yet they care less about what drawbacks does the project have...later on, if something goes wrong they just hold their heads and argue, about what to do.
Maybe it's human nature. It seems that some people can care less for the world around them (just as it was mentioned) ,caring only for their personal wealth.*sigh. Nowadays everyone is in a hurry...Lets keep this up and in 100 years time we might succeed in getting extinct(No offense!!!). It's a good thing that we still have people who do care or care a bit more than others about the environment and others.
Lets just hope it won't come down to fighting Zombies.If it does! Count me in :D
I'll help with zombie killing, assuming some god awful creature that mutated some freakish way, didn't consume my innards and eat my bones by that time :D
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

BlackWolfDS wrote:I'll help with zombie killing, assuming some god awful creature that mutated some freakish way, didn't consume my innards and eat my bones by that time :D
:lol: Lets hope that won't happen to you! We'll need all the available hands we can find , thats for sure.
Btw... I hope you won't let some brainless freak do such thing to you.Besides , if not zombies, then something else that someone newly developed to kind of help us.( I wonder what kind of help would that be.) will be turned against us. It's only natural these days...Sadly
Anyway...We can take it easy until that time comes.( If it comes) :D
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

Absolute Wolf wrote:I got to agree with those who wrote that humans have a way of playing god,maybe it's human nature. They probably find it nice and dandy when their creation is finished(creating new creatures, maybe new races,or just AI).They go and tell the world about it sooner or later. Yet they care less about what drawbacks does the project have...later on, if something goes wrong they just hold their heads and argue, about what to do.

eh....they will eventually create something and we all know its going to happen...

Lets just hope it fails or they can at least contain....till we are gone at least :P

If whatever they make gets mutated, gets out, and it grows and more come.......ill fight em...and if they die...

im going to go to the scientists....and shoot them each in the head.....then cut off their head......and throw it into the deep ocean...

MUHAHAHAHA!!!

:lol:
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

wolf4life wrote:eh....they will eventually create something and we all know its going to happen...

Lets just hope it fails or they can at least contain....till we are gone at least :P

If whatever they make gets mutated, gets out, and it grows and more come.......ill fight em...and if they die...

im going to go to the scientists....and shoot them each in the head.....then cut off their head......and throw it into the deep ocean...

MUHAHAHAHA!!!

:lol:
Agree! :D
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

And I still do love you guys :roll: Well, at least I live close to the ocean so it won't be too much trouble finding one.
fullmoonmaster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by fullmoonmaster »

humans playing god..i have one word for you.well 2 actully...killer bees...nuf said :P
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Actually Killer bees are not really as agressive as they are made out to be (The result of propaganda by a facist government against the guy whom created them). Infact, the German bees are more agressive, they're here and nobody seems to care.

Anyway ,can we get off the whole zombie apocalypse crap and talk about an environmental crisis that proably will happen. I just came up with a great idea:

Why not do the equivalent of the human genome project for a huge amount of endangered species and such, that way when(Hopefully if, but like I said before the factors are there for an inevitable extinction) they go extinct we might have a chance to bring them back?
XIV
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Guess who owns Planet Earth???
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

no one should be able to own the Earth

but im guessing its the government...

Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Thats true...No one should own the Earth.It's for everyone(humans, animals,...).

Maybe the government or maybe one the richest mans on the earth...

Though, if something reaches extinction and if we continue in this rate , the wolf will be nothing ,but a faint memory of the past (No offense).That is if we don't do enough to preserve them, cause once they are gone...Well thats the end of it...They are extinct .
Of course there is cloning, regenerating,projects , but thats not the same, that wouldn't be natural in a case of a wild animal.Maybe a house pet or human, but not wolf or any kind of wild animal. Sadly :cry:
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Absolute Wolf wrote:Thats true...No one should own the Earth.It's for everyone(humans, animals,...).

Maybe the government or maybe one the richest mans on the earth...

Though, if something reaches extinction and if we continue in this rate , the wolf will be nothing ,but a faint memory of the past (No offense).That is if we don't do enough to preserve them, cause once they are gone...Well thats the end of it...They are extinct .
Of course there is cloning, regenerating,projects , but thats not the same, that wouldn't be natural in a case of a wild animal.Maybe a house pet or human, but not wolf or any kind of wild animal. Sadly :cry:
If anything...I think that's where the who mutation thing is going to come from. Think about it, if humans gain the ability to create new living organisms (not create, but more, remake previous ones) something will most likely go wrong... So, best example and probably the most extreme would be dinosaurs. Think Jurassic park, but with more killings, weirder mutations, and unexpected twists.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

all i know is...

All these f-in scientists are eventually going to make something that will kill us all and even if I am still here....I would freaking laugh at them

If they do find a way to make creatures.....they will only be getting closer to the end of the world

Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Dreamer wrote:I just came up with a great idea:
Why not do the equivalent of the human genome project for a huge amount of endangered species and such, that way when(Hopefully if, but like I said before the factors are there for an inevitable extinction) they go extinct we might have a chance to bring them back?
Howcome nobody is even mentioning this idea in this topic? I think it's a pretty good one.
XIV
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

wolf4life wrote:All these f-in scientists are eventually going to make something that will kill us all and even if I am still here....I would freaking laugh at them
They aren't going out of their way to screw up the world, and in my opinion, it isn't them that's doing it. What's with you and scientists, man?
Howcome nobody is even mentioning this idea in this topic? I think it's a pretty good one.
Most of the topic is about it, but it went in a different direction. I'm not sure it is such a great idea to screw around with nature like that, to be honest.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

I didn't mean the one that I started the topic with, but the one that I quoted in my post above yours. THe one about a project to record all the genetic codes of the endangered animals so there would be a probability of bringing them back if they go extinct.
XIV
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

It can be possible. If the all of the World's Governments can agree to do that.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

ravaged_warrior wrote:
wolf4life wrote:All these f-in scientists are eventually going to make something that will kill us all and even if I am still here....I would freaking laugh at them
They aren't going out of their way to screw up the world, and in my opinion, it isn't them that's doing it. What's with you and scientists, man?
I think it is a condition that I hereby dub 'Scientiphobia hollywoodi', which is caused by getting your ideas about what science and scientists are like from badly made Hollywood movies :P
Last edited by Doruk Golcu on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Dreamer wrote:I didn't mean the one that I started the topic with, but the one that I quoted in my post above yours. THe one about a project to record all the genetic codes of the endangered animals so there would be a probability of bringing them back if they go extinct.
There is no problem with recording the genetic codes of the endangered animals to bring them back if they somehow got extinct. But would they also need environment and probably some other animal to teach them, as it was in a pack?Of course it would have the instincts , yet they would hardly know how to hunt or to protect them selfs.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Doruk Golcu wrote:
ravaged_warrior wrote:
I think it is a condition that I hereby dub 'Scientiphibia hollywoodi', which is caused by getting your ideas about what science and scientists are like from badly made Hollywood movies :P
I see what you mean. That's actually a fairly entertaining movie, but god is it stupid...
Dreamer wrote:Why not do the equivalent of the human genome project for a huge amount of endangered species and such, that way when(Hopefully if, but like I said before the factors are there for an inevitable extinction) they go extinct we might have a chance to bring them back?
Oh, sorry, man... Actually, that is pretty good, but it needs funding (probably government) and that would require a certain type of government, and considering what the Bush administration thought was a good idea with the gray wolf populations, they sure as hell aren't going to be the ones to do it. Not to mention how much money it would take to do it. The US would certainly need to not be the only ones doing it... And they probably wouldn't be, there's more environment-friendly countries out there than us. Either way, this would be a huge project.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

ravaged_warrior wrote:

I thought I already explained myself???

Doruk Golcu wrote:
ravaged_warrior wrote:
I think it is a condition that I hereby dub 'Scientiphobia hollywoodi', which is caused by getting your ideas about what science and scientists are like from badly made Hollywood movies :P

har har

--------------------------------

???????????

that went out oddly strange???

Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

ravaged_warrior wrote:
Doruk Golcu wrote:
ravaged_warrior wrote:
I think it is a condition that I hereby dub 'Scientiphibia hollywoodi', which is caused by getting your ideas about what science and scientists are like from badly made Hollywood movies :P
I see what you mean. That's actually a fairly entertaining movie, but god is it stupid...
Dreamer wrote:Why not do the equivalent of the human genome project for a huge amount of endangered species and such, that way when(Hopefully if, but like I said before the factors are there for an inevitable extinction) they go extinct we might have a chance to bring them back?
Oh, sorry, man... Actually, that is pretty good, but it needs funding (probably government) and that would require a certain type of government, and considering what the Bush administration thought was a good idea with the gray wolf populations, they sure as hell aren't going to be the ones to do it. Not to mention how much money it would take to do it. The US would certainly need to not be the only ones doing it... And they probably wouldn't be, there's more environment-friendly countries out there than us. Either way, this would be a huge project.
Well, howcome no one here has tried to write to their state representative or senator to suggest that?
XIV
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Step One: Set up research that will utilize chemicals that will clean the air without side affects

Step Two: Donate to the research

Step Three: Find a way to pay for the equipment neccesary to clean the air.

Step Four: Do the same thing for the Ocean

Step Five: Follow a similar process to find a replacement for paper and other wood products.

Etc, etc, etc...
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

IndianaJones wrote:Guess who owns Planet Earth???

I JUST THOUGHT OF WHO!!!!!!!

ITS OPRA!!!!!!!!!!

SHE DOES EVERYTHING!!!