The Forsaken [Background, Characters and Discussions]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

The Forsaken [Background, Characters and Discussions]

Post by Confidential »

WARNING! This RP is purely fictitious and might contain some contents which are unappropriate for people under 16 years of age. These consist of explicit languages, violence, terror, possible sexual situations, and other similarities. For the safety of all audiences, If you're offended with any of these contents. Please do not proceed reading.

Rating Equivalences
United States - Restricted
United Kingdom - 15
Australia - MA15+
New Zealand - R16
Singapore - NC16

Background Story...
New York City, 21st Century.
It's the city that never sleeps. Traffic jams, High crime, rap music. These are just typical stuff. But one day, as soon as nightfall, Unexplainable homicide has occured and nobody knows who the killer was. There were weird wounds all over the dead body and forensics can't do much about them. It is just the beginning. The dead body was carried to the mortuary that night and was left in the casket until morning. When the coroner came to check out the body. It was gone, without a trace and nobody knows how it happened. Suddenly another homicide has occured. This time involve a massacre in which 6 people were killed on the streets in the dark night. The police and the coroners got the report of the massacre and quickly rushed to the crime scene where they found the people lay in their own blood puddle lifelessly. As soon as the coroner picked up the body, It just woke up its eyes in bright yellow color and bit the coroner's hand before struggling to get away. As it runs, It starts to lose its human attributes and transformed into a lycanthrope. The cops sees that the body is no longer human and begin to open fire at it. Meanwhile, Other coroners bring the injured coroner to the ambulance for treatment. As the injured one walks, He could feel a sharp pain from his wound and groans in pain before his nails stretched out and turns wickedly sharp. Others were panicked and rush for police help but unfortunately...the lycanthrope already slaughtered them. The injured coroner soon lose his conscience and morality. He growled at the others before shredding his clothes and transformed. The coroners were extremely distracted due to fear from seeing the lycanthropes. But as soon as they get their consciousness back, They quickly rush back to the van and tries to getaway as the lycanthropes follow them at tremendous speed. It jumped onto the van and begins to shred the roof with its claws. Within seconds, It gets into the van and snarls at the coroners. Instead of killing them, The lycanthrope bit their arms and quickly runs away, leaving them infected. The coroners were very surprised that the lycanthrope did not kill them. They all quickly get back to the mortuary where they got medical supplies stashed and injected the anti-rabies serum into themselves and hope that nothing bad will happen. But it doesn't help. Within couple hours, They experienced extreme pain and starts to feel the change. Soon they became lycanthropes but they were be able to control themselves and adapt to the change, and it seems that they were be able to do it. The next day, All of the coroners came to work normally like nothing had ever happened to them. They read the newspaper and sees that the homicide was on the headline, also weird reports about people who got bitten but remain their conscience talking about possible judgement day and annihilation. The humans are about to witness that the war between the races for superiority is about to begin soon.

This is my first Roleplaying thread I ever done on this forum. (excluding the one I do back at Alpha Luna). So yeah, Some spellings and grammatical errors might be seen. You are allowed to play as human or lycanthropes only. This RP is set in present day so common names can be used. You can also provide an alias for your character.

Rules
1. Please PM me if you'd like to join this RP (Also attach your character sheet, if you've already made it).
2. Respect all players. Rudeness and arguments will not be tolerated.
3. No godlike characters. (That means no Powerplay allowed.)
4. Do not hold up the RP, If you have any issues and/or you wanted to leave the RP, Please tell the others or PM me.
5. Please make your post at least 1-2 sentence long. Longer than that are acceptable. Paragraphs are also accepted.
6. Use proper American/British English. Try not to use slangs. Minor spelling/grammar error are acceptable.
7. Please try to post everyday but maximum of 5-6 posts per day are allowed. (Give others the opportunity to post too.) For those who cannot post on Weekdays, If possible. Please post on Weekends.
EDIT - One week deadline, Then the RP will continue.

8. Have fun Roleplaying!

(Absolute Wolf will be given 2 weeks to post at least once due to his time table. The rest will stick to the normal rules.) (By S.P.W)

Character Sheet
Name:
Descriptions/Appearances: (height, weight, etc. [clothing/apparel are optional] If you choose lycanthrope, also give some information of your lycanthrope form.)
Personality: (optional)
Inventory: (weapons and misc.)
Special Abilities/Skills: (optional) [Remember, no godlikes. Maximum of 4 special abilities only]
Background History: (optional)

Additional attributes for your character is also accepted.
Last edited by Confidential on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Here's my first character.

Name: Douglas Latrell
Race/Species: Caucasian, Human
Descriptions/Appearances:
Height: 6 ft. 3 inches
Weight: 200lbs
Human: Handsome, and Athletic but not very muscular, blue eyes, black hair.
Clothing: Black T-shirt with leather jacket and blue jeans.
Personality: Outgoing, Friendly, and open-minded.
Inventory: Not Available (later will be vary)
Background: Douglas was just a normal guy and he was very friendly to everyone. He was living with his aunt since he was little and doesn't know about his parents. He recently graduated and is looking for a place to work.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Good to see your character is up Confi. Here's mine!

Name: Jenna Taylor

Species: Werewolf

Descriptions/Appearances:
Clothes: Black sleeveless shirt with a low cut and blue jeans, Black leather trench coat (With the collar covering the back of the head), Black latex cat suit and Thigh-length boots.

Human: Very sexy body, long black hair, fair skin and a beautiful face, Violet color eyes.
Werewolf: Wolfs head with feminine looking face and eyes, her skin will turn black and she will grow a long and bushy tail. Her eyes will glow and she is black from head to toe.

Weight: Human/Werewolf: 100 lbs/140 lbs
Height: Human/Werewolf: 1.80 M/2.10 M

Inventory: Dual machine guns, .454 Casull Auto, 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Cannon 'Jackal' and 2 Silver blade katana, blessed necklace that was given to her by the pack leader. When worn, the necklace will heal their wounds and increase their regenerative capabilities.

Personality: Friendly, caring, open minded, daring, sarcastic (At times), loves to read and does not mind showing off her body. (If the male tries anything funny on her he won't be able to have “Fathers Day”)

Natural Abilities: Heightened Senses, Increased strength and speed. Rapid healing, Shapeshift to human, half, wolf and change parts of her body without having to change her entire body.

Special Abilities/Skills: Drawing of the beast (This cause a frenzy mode on enemies. In mortals, it triggers the fear mode.), Voice of madness (Speak to another and pulls forth the madness that resides in the deepest recesses of the victim's mind, focusing it into an overwhelming wave of total insanity. This power has driven countless victims, mortal and supernatural alike, to unfortunate ends.), True sight (Can see through the effects of powers that hide others from normal sight.), Fortitude.

Background History: Born as a lycanthrope. She doesn't know about her parents but she was taken care by one of the members of a concealed werewolf pack since she was very young. She is beloved by many members in the pack including the pack leader. But when she found out about the unexplainable homicide and rumors on possible annihilation, she decided to leave to find out the truth and to prevent the ignition of the war for superiority.
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Good characters! :D
Here's mine:

Name: Syw Gray

Race: Human(European)

Height: 1.75 M

Weight: 75 Kg

Appearance: Short cut brown hair,blue eyes,athletic body.

Clothing: Black Jeans,gray T-shirt,sport shoes.

Personality: Friendly,protective,likes to have fun,sometimes to quiet.

Inventory: Pocket knife

Special Abilities:None(For now)

Background: He's from a normal family, normal guy.He was raised by his mother and brother after his father died, he being at the age of 3(years old).He has one university year left, after which he wants to go back to his home country and start making a life there.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Awsome characters everybody!

Here's mine:

Name: Jarod Kets

Race/Species: Human/ Werewolf

Descriptions/Appearances: Jarod is a rather small man at only 5'8" and 140 lbs in his human form. He has jet black hair, a long skinny face with deep brown eyes. In his wolf form he is all black and weighs 180 pounds.

Clothing: He likes to wear rather casual clothing, his favorite combo being a T-shirt with an open cotton shirt over it and a pair of jeans.

Personality: Jarod is a shy and reserved man who prefers to bottle up his feelings and then let them out little by little. If you can somehow gain his trust however, he's been known to open up and be more social.

Inventory: He likes to, if he can, carry a Walther P99. Other than that he doesn't really carry anything around.

Special Abilities/Skills: He has an odd ability to sense when something is about to go wrong, which he honed as he went along.

Background History: Jarod was born to lycanthropic parents in California. When he was 16 he found his parents dead, both apparent suicides. He then lived rather poorly, moving from home to home until he was 18, saving up enough money to move to New York where he currently resides.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Hi darkest wolf! Good to see that you want to join this r.p. Hope to r.p with you when the r.p starts. Which will be soon :D
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Well thank you! Hope to RP with ya'll soon!

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

The R.P is going to start very soon. All role players, please report here A.S.A.P.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

I dont normaly do this. But it's a must. The R.P will start tonight. Those who still want in join in now. After the R.P has started, we still let people join. But once it's past the first page, it will close until further notice. So please have your character bio's up a.s.a.p. Also, if you missed this and the r.p is running and you still want in, P.M Confi or me and we will give an answer within 24 hours.

From,
S.P.W (Deputy G.M of "The Forsaken" R.P)
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Name: Kevin Lucas
Race/Species: Caucasian/Human
Description/Appearance: Height 6'1 Weight 180 pounds. Long Jet black hair with silver highlights. Dark Brown eyes. Atheletic Build. Very Handsome.
Wears dark clothing. Usually Hoodies and skin Tight shirts. Fingerless skin tight gloves that covers 3/4 of his forarm. Jeans are usually dark blue/ gray/ Black denim.
Personality: Very Reclusive, stays away from human contact as much as possible. Very Uncaring about humans, Considers them walking plagues, waste of space, distrusts them. Leaving him very Sadistic and unforgivening when it comes to inflicting pain and torchure to people who deserve it. Hunts down and kills Murders, Rapists, Gangs members. Trusts Animals more than Humans. Shows Mercy to Animals.
Inventory: Wears A Silver Cross hollowed out Necklace. with the thread black. and a Silver Ring on his right index finger. (the silver has no ties with werewolves) (he just loves silver) Carries two long daggers. that are usually mistaken as swords since they are 2 feet long. each. on both blades bares a cross on both sides. he creates holes in the bottom of his front pockets that hold the daggers, leaving the blades exposed.
Special Abilities: None
Background History: Kevin's life was destoried by a single event, that torn him apart. at the age of 11 he witnessed the vicious death of his whole family by mafia hitmen who decided that killing on the job wasn't as good as having fun killing people for no reason. 5 mafia entered Kevin's house and beat down his father. then proceeded to rape his mother infront of his father's eyes. his older sister was next. as Kevin watched from his unique network of crawl spaces he had created in the very thick walls of his house. which held the vast aray of collected swords and blades. among them was 2 unique twin daggers baring crosses on each side. as he watched them finally kill his father after the other more sinister slow acts of death of his sister and mother. Kevin blew the lights to his house. and proceed to cut the achilles tendons of his victims when he was done. he restored power to the and proceeded to slowly kill the hitman cutting their tendons then killing one and removing parts of them and putting them on display for the others to see. the vicious screams from the hitmen drawn people to call the police. even as they arrived people were gathered around the house several people were watching from the windows watching Kevin pace back and forth draggers in both hands. Kevin was placed in a mental hospital. let out at 18. he continued his killing revenge. Now he ventures forth curious as to the recent killings. patrolling the moonlit streets. with both draggers swaying with the movement of his legs.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Nice timing Wolfyn. Glad to see you are still with us on this R.P :D
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

i am glad to be apart of it (can't wait!!)
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Sorry I wasn't around to post last night, I'll get something up now. I've been a tad busy lately.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

darkest wolf wrote:Sorry I wasn't around to post last night, I'll get something up now. I've been a tad busy lately.
It's ok :) Even if you are on when we are not. As long as you post it is all that matters. BTW GOOD POST! Keep up the good work! :D
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Alrighty then. Thank you!

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Good job everyone! The r.p is running smoothly and everything is ok. Keep up the good work! :D
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Ok guys. Confi will be away for 2 weeks and the r.p will be put on hold. So after Wolfyn and darkest wolf posted, the r.p will stop untill Confi gets back. So during thses two weeks, take your time to think of a post. The longer the post. The better :D
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

ANNOUNCEMENT! (Thanks a lot, SPW. For an early announcement)

Yep, As SPW had said, I will be completely out of contact for 2 weeks (October 1-14) so the RP will be on hold. I'll continue the RP as soon as I get back. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Have a safe trip Confi! :D We hope to see you back again soon! :D
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Alright. Be safe!

Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.

Post by Ezekiel »

Silver Predator Wolf Invited me to join so here I am, hope my char is acceptable.

Name: Ezekiel Manning

Nickname: Zeke

Species/race: Kitsune (Thunder & Wind)

Appearance: Grey ears with black tips, grey tail with black tip, steel grey eye's, black hair, wire rimmed sunglasses, Green Day shirt, blue jeans, converse sneakers, Watch on right wrist, surgical steel bracelet on the left wrist, seven dots burned into the side of his neck

Height/Weight: 5'6” 185 lbs. (human form) in kitsune form is around 2'5” or at least about knee high or higher.

Inventory: Two small kukri's, wallet with $70, license, keys to red and black Kawasaki Ninja, picture of some friends, Mp3 player, PSP and some movies for it.

Special abilities: quickened reflexes, better hearing than that a human would have, limited Electro-kinesis.

Bio: Zeke is a Kitsune, a spirit fox of Japanese lore however he does not follow the code of Inari and does as he pleases. However, the last time he did as he pleased he received the mark on his neck by a group of villagers that were convinced that he had attacked their livestock and killed them. The mark has no true meaning other than to identify him if he was ever suspected again. Zeke currently has a part time job as a guard at a storage facility his boss doesn't care what weapons he carries so Zeke tends to use his knives and the gun that he is provided, and leaves, at work to prevent himself from losing it.

Zeke's ears and tail cannot be seen by just anyone, they have to have some spiritual back ground or be a Buddhist monk to see them. If Zeke was to shift to his fox form he would appear to have two tails instead of one, a Kitsune gains a tail every hundred years and will live to the ripe age of 1,000 they will also gain some sort of power as they age. Some that are lucky enough to live that long will become celestial kitsune, a 9-tailed kitsune is referred to as a Tenko but some call them kyubi.

Zeke being he has lived for quite a while has grown a love for games be it board games or video games, Zeke like most kitsune likes to play tricks or the such but Zeke just likes to get a laugh here and there from a joke or something along those lines. Zeke has had a rough life, ten years after his birth he lost both his parents when they were found out to be spirits, not caring whether they were good or bad a priest was summoned and his parents were slaughtered. Zeke remembers every minute of it, since then he was an orphan until an elderly couple took him in and grew up in their safety, but with all living things the couple died leaving Zeke alone again. From that point he wandered around until he was old enough to get a job and have his own life.

Zeke has taken some training in the art of knife fighting and loves hand-to-hand combat making him formidable at close ranges but he has had little training with guns and will generally find himself at a disadvantage, but his quick reflexes make up for that. Zeke is aware that he can only be killed or sealed away by a spiritual weapon or by a priest, Buddhist monk, or some other sort of person dealing with religion of some sort. So far Zeke avoids those kinds of people and does what he can to stay out of trouble; he spends most of his time on the computer or walking the streets to keep him occupied.

In the case that you have no clue on Kitsune's here's a link: http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/oinari.shtml
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Looks good Ezekiel! :D Welcome to the r.p! :D Nice character! :D You may post when you are ready! :D
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Alright guys. The r.p is about to get back into full swing in 2 days. Get ready people! :D
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

RESURRECTED!

Alright, everyone. I'm back after 2 weeks of absence. Let's continue RPing!
btw, Ezekiel. Your character looks very good.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Welcome back Confi! It's good to se you again!^_^ :D