Ezekiel reporting for duty. *Salutes*

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.

Ezekiel reporting for duty. *Salutes*

Post by Ezekiel »

My name is Ezekiel and well i found thsi comic maybe ten or eleven months ago and was well hooked. I like Anime, Mecha, writing my stories and trying to finish them, Role Playing Games really love those, Halo Combat Evovled, Halo 2, Halo 3 and of course military stuff. I am currently a memeber of several other comic forums and try to keep in touch with each of them. Well that's me, hi. *Salutes again*
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Yo! Welcome to the forum! :D Hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Also, if you like, you can join the r.p in the r.p section. But right now... the one I'm in is on hold and will be up again on the 15th of this month. If you want to join, just p.m me and post in the discussions thread and I will get back to you a.s.a.p. :D
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Hello Ezekiel lol and welcome to the pack :D

Hmmm, is Halo 3 any good?
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Faolan
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Faolan »

Welcome, welcome! :D
What do you turn into at night?
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

(Hello,
Name Werewolf Self, or WS, for short.
I'm the werewolf side of the human known as WerewolfKeeper3)
:welcome:
Have fun here.
(We sure are. :lol: )
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Welcome to the Forum/Pack Ezekiel! Enjoy your stay with the us! :D
Another thing! You should consider Silver Predator Wolf's offer.(It's your choice really,but its nice to have members around)
:)
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ezekiel »

Okay in order, uh I'll think on it the Rp forum here looks a bit complicated the other Rps on forums I have participated in were not very strict but everyone followed the stickied rules. I have a few Rp's that didn't work too well anywhere else and might see how they fair here, but then there was that rule ( at least I think it was a rule) that you need to be a game master to create a RPG. Eh I'll think one it and get back to you on the invite, I might also post a link to a forums that does nothing but RPG's.

On the Halo question: Well yeah sorta, I only played the Beta and it was enough to satisfy me, only real problem is I don't have a 360 just an old crappy Xbox that first came out and it half works the majority of the time.

Thanks for all the welcomes, hope I don't cause any problems.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

Last edited by Lukas on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Hello, Ezekiel. Glad to see you with the Pack. Hint: The RP's are lilke most good RP's-forbidding from the outside, but once you're playing, all the red tape seems to go away.
So, mein Freunde: have some fun! :howl:  :oo
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

YIKES! Another Gaian! *hides*
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ezekiel »

Thanks, oh and don't worry I'm not a member of Gaia, someone gave me a link and said I could get an avatar there and have several more other than this one. I'm working on having some for the holidays. Oh and it appears some of you speak German, man I'm lucky, I've wanted to learn german for quite a while. Reqarding the RP section, I'll join up once I have created a Rp that I think will live longer than four pages but I will join none the less, just give me some time please. And thanks for the unyeilding welcomes.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Take your time! No hurry :D As for the r.p that you will be making. COUNT ME IN!!! :lol: I'm serious. I'm a r.p freak! I love to r.p! :cafinated: :roflmao:
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ezekiel »

I've learned one thing about Rp's...no one likes a mecha Rp I have had so many die at first posting (mine.) i've learned another thing make an Rp that involves guns, explosions, and lots of violence and people swarm them, the one for this forums will likely be another werewolf Rp or at least involve werewolves. Might try and port the School of Fighters Rp that is mildly successful on another site, just need time to plan, oh while on the topic, any one here that might join a Halo Rp? I have one that is collecting dust. Oh and sorry if I strayed from the introduction part of this thread, got a bit carried away.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Halo r.p. Hm....... I'll need some time as I need to read through some stuff on the game and such. But you already know my answer :D
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ezekiel »

Okay, I created that Rp due to the thought of a Halo Rp being popular or something to that extent. I finished typing the School of fighters Rp and must warn you now that my Profile name originated form the character profile I used a lot in Rp's. Hope the Rp goes well which ever one is decided on, Thanks for the support Silver Predator Wolf and all.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

to be honest i only know broken basic "high" German
i just used a translator to give you a army order
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ezekiel »

Oh okay, still have no idea what it means but thanks. I know only a few words in german, though i have no clue how to spell them all I know is 'no' and 'hello'. Though I can pick out some words I know like und = and, ist = is but that is all i truly understood other than my name and rank. sorry but could you translate please, if it's not too much trouble?
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Have you tried the Dream Avatar Creator? If youre not into Gaia for anything but the avatar... use it instead.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Attention, lieutenant Ezekiel will report to the commanding officers to clean up there personal Latrines, that is all
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ezekiel »

Okay the avatar I have now is from the Dream Avatar Creator. Man I might have been better off not knowing what it said. :)