My god. I have been Abducted

The place for anything at all...
fredriksam
Legendary
Legendary

My god. I have been Abducted

Post by fredriksam »

Oh what a funny werewolf i am. come joining the eating party...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Uuuh...

Select > move to trashcan... Oh wait.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Spongy »

Ok. What in the world?
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

Hypnosis is a state of mind that not only recalls memory, but creates it as well. A hypnosis patient is very open to the power of suggestion. Some doctors have been convicted of implanting false memories into people and making them think that he did something miraculous for them, or making them forget he was ever there. It's sick stuff, and I think all abduction cases are a result of this.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

A. You are making this up
B. You really believe this happened when it is really a genetic mental disorder
C. It really did happen
(Edit) D. Other

Although option A and B are much more probable anything is possible. If you strongly believe this is real then you should edit your post for all errors and make sure it reads the way it should.

I am listening to Boston while I type this...
(The first two albums have U.F.O.'s on the cover.)
Last edited by cumulusprotagonist on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Im hesitant to believe any of the grey and reptilian stories. Especially the reptilian ones because it seems people who believe in them swear the whole government is. :roll: I hate to be a nonbeliever but this stuff sounds fishy to me. Sometimes I think children (or adults) suffering from sexual abuse may be convincing themselves that it was aliens who did it because it is easier to comprehend. (but I have no proof of that whatsoever)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

Not to mention the fact that the chances of an alien species being anywhere close to human-shaped is astronomically small. I generally dismiss any descriptions that are even close to human. A technologically advanced creature would need only a large cranium (like humans), and the ability to manipulate tools (which doesn't nesessarily nessesitate 2 arms and legs). If the homeplanet environment is vastly different from ours, they may not even be bi-pedal in form at all. A planet with lower gravity may develop creatures with tendrils to move across the ground, or zero-gravity, in which the creature would take on a shape with no up or down. Fact of the matter is, an entirely different evolutionary chain can produce very different results.
Last edited by Kaebora on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Maybe they dont bother you anymore because of that werewolf that bit you a couple years ago...
:wink:
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

I don't really think that this is even Fredricksam posting this. For one thing, there is no way that he was a child 7 years ago.

And actually, in hypnosis, you never lose your awareness. While it is true that the mind is more receptive in a hypnotic state, it isn't possible for someone to hypnotize you, tell you that you were abducted by aliens, then erase any memories of being hypnotized. It doesn't work that way. I'm saying this both as one who has been hypnotized and as one who studied under a licensed hypnotist. There is nothing spooky about it, it's simply an altered mental state between consciousness and REM state(which is actually very close to full consciousness) that allows your brain to maintain a more intense focus.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

It said he was 34 and the first abduction happened when he was 7 years old (not seven years ago)
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

That's it. I'm outta here. :}
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Kaebora wrote:Not to mention the fact that the chances of an alien species being anywhere close to human-shaped is astronomically small. I generally dismiss any descriptions that are even close to human. A technologically advanced creature would need only a large cranium (like humans), and the ability to manipulate tools (which doesn't nesessarily nessesitate 2 arms and legs). If the homeplanet environment is vastly different from ours, they may not even be bi-pedal in form at all. A planet with lower gravity may develop creatures with tendrils to move across the ground, or zero-gravity, in which the creature would take on a shape with no up or down. Fact of the matter is, an entirely different evolutionary chain can produce very different results.
I second that. It all just sounds too human to me with the arm and fingers and lab tables that look just like our lab tables. :P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

Are you saying the Swedish government is abducting it's citizens using top secret military stealth technology? If a goernment had technology that could allow them to walk through walls (relating to matter and physics) they would not tell anyone.

Also couldn't an advanced race have developed shapeshifting technology or a technology that could manipulate the signals in a person's brain?
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

A more realistic option however might be that something was traumatizing his body while he was sleeping and all of his descriptions are its effects on his dreams.
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Oh you can't be serious...
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

so you got abducted and found out for real at 13/14 and yet you wait to 34 years of age to tell us? thx god vuldria isn't here or he would have a field day
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Dammit! He remembered. I knew that getting that memory scrambler at Fry's was a mistake. :P

Actually, if the abduction business holds water, there might be reasons for all the remembered Aliens to be small and gray. They're the Xenoanthropologists, trying to decide if we're worth contacting. :lol:

If there are extra-terrestrials out there trying to contact us, I suspect that they'd be humanoid for one simple reason: We don't play well with others. Similar bodies would calm us down, while anything with tentacles would frreak us right out -or make us hungry for sushi. For some reason I keep thinking about how Condors are raised by condor-like hand puppets. Maybe these Grays are the alien equivalent. :roll:

Probably not, though. :wink:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

The only thing it missed was "Send this message to 20 other users or it will happen to you at the end of this week!".
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

Lukas wrote:so you got abducted and found out for real at 13/14 and yet you wait to 34 years of age to tell us? thx god vuldria isn't here or he would have a field day
Yes if this was real to him, this would be the first thing he would say on a LIVE PUBLIC FORUM...

Set wrote:...

Oh you can't be serious...
MattSullivan wrote:That's it. I'm outta here. :}
Morkulv wrote:Uuuh...

Select > move to trashcan... Oh wait.
Morkulv wrote:The only thing it missed was "Send this message to 20 other users or it will happen to you at the end of this week!".

What if this was meant to be taken seriously? I would find it sad if "Fredriksam finally posted something he was afraid to talk about for all this time and get many of the responses he was dreading he would get."

You do not have to believe in Alien Abductions to know what that feels like. The pack forum should not be a place where that happens. Do not make assumptions. Even if this was made up there is no way you could possibly know that. Choose to be a good person instead of a bad person and assume he is serious to avoid hurting him with your words.
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Were Dono
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Were Dono »

Sorry, but this is just hi-f***-larious.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

You make my words feel empty to me.
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Were Dono
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Were Dono »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:You make my words feel empty to me.
Did you know there are a lot of people out there who seriously think they're werewolves/weredragons/werecats, ect?
And they shape shift, grow fur/scales, ect.

Then they try to tell others, and they're quite serious about it.

Just because they might be trying to be serious, doesn't make them any less delusional.
And it doesn't make it any less funny.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

How do you know this is not different? How do you know that there is not real trauma involved in this situation?

And finally:

"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt up in your philosophy."

-Shakespeare
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Were Dono
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Were Dono »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:How do you know this is not different? How do you know that there is not real trauma involved in this situation?

And finally:

"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt up in your philosophy."

-Shakespeare
I don't believe in Aliens.
Unless there's physical proof, I find it hard to believe how anyone could believe in it.

Aliens started in Hollywood.
And I find it hilarious how similar these ell-edged aliens are to they movie aliens.

If there's trauma, then it's from something else.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Are you sure you aren't taking that quote out of context, cumulusprotagonist? I'm looking at the context now, and it doesn't seem so much that Hamlet said it because of the ghost (which I can't really tell that Horatio is even aware of... I'm not too good at Shakespeare), but rather because Horatio doesn't really understand what's going on (that the king was murdered by Hamlet's uncle), since Hamlet doesn't seem to be telling him. Could someone who actually knows what they're talking about (i.e. not me) explain this?

And I think that aliens could quite possibly exist that we just don't know of. Getting here (or there) is the problem. Also, Hollywood did not invent them. The novel War of the Worlds came out in the late 1890s, and there could possibly have been alien stories before then.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey