Well, the time has come...

The place for anything at all...
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Well it's better to get one devoted member than ten uninterested ones.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Kaebora wrote:
MoonKit wrote:This is the only forum Ive ever actually stopped and stayed at...you know why?...because everyone was so damn nice to everybody! Its not quite like that anymore. Here's hoping its just a low point.
I couldn't agree more. In regards to that overtly negetive post, I deleted it. We don't need responses like that here.
We don't need a lot of things here, but thanks anyway for the very pointless PM you gave me. At least now you had the descensy to PM me.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Faolan Bloodtooth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Faolan Bloodtooth »

Morkulv when did you all of a sudden become a really whiney person?

:lol: So there's Americans on the forum, dude i'm from Australia, no one gives 2 hoots about us!!! :lol:

Not that i'd blame them, our government is atrocious, we have alot of negative stereotypes over here, and it gets REALLY HOT in summer!!! :lol:

So no ones paid attention to anything you've done? Suck it up and try again, and this time try to gain their interest more :D

You sound like you're giving up and that aint a good thing!
The Past Is Dead...
The Future Is Unborn...
The Moment Is Yours...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Kzinistzerg wrote:I think we can spread by word-of-mouth. Everyone just make it a point of recruit someone you actually know.
(Done that.)
Weredragon511 and harry Osbourne are friends of mine.
Note to self: try and see if the others will too. More than likely they won't. I'm about the only one who really comes on these boards alot. I'll try, but something tells me we need help.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

site for recruits

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

I go to a site called unexplained-mysteries.com :)

I've gone on here but i can't seem to make a good description of the site or at least i don't know who to appeal to. :(
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Perhaps Werewolf Cafe could share expenses for a site at a Con? We're different enough to attract two different groups of people.

There is one leeeetle problem, though; Some of our people are either getting yelled at, or are doing the yelling. Both are Kiss-of Death for an open forum like ours. Nobody is God here, nobody is right, either.
We agree and develop ideas as a Pack, not a Philosopher-King and his subjects.

Remember: "The strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.*" If we lose that...we're done for. The reason I got involved with this Forum was because it was a real Pack: all the "wolves" working for the good of the Pack (which consists of themselves) and being civil about it. That's fading away. We need to get back to what made this forum what it was: civility...or we fade into a group of "camps" feuding with each other all the time. Then, we die.
*Rudyard Kipling; the Jungle book"

Remember: this forum is not the average Werewolf-Horror forum. In a way, we're the market for Freeborn. If we turn this forum into a free-for-all...do you think that the Picture will get made? Right...thought so.

"If you can't disagree and be civil about it- SHADDUP!" --me.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...