Blood Moon Out Of Character Speak

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

That sounds just fine to me! I think that'd work really well.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Alright then, I suppose we wait for BlackWolfDS and DayStar and then we can start. Come on gang let's get this started back up.
Last edited by Ancient on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Great timein Ancient. I'm ready to give it another try whenever the offical go is givin.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

:o Talk about speedy replies King. :lol: I think I will give the offical go. I know that BlackWolf is coming soon. So, with that said. On your marks, get set, and go role play. :D
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

WOO WOOP! Yay! Okay...calming down, getting ready to RP.

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Yay! darkest_wolf is still here too. :D

Alright, gang, we're jumping in. BlackWolfDS should be coming shortly.

Please note that I tried my hardest to make the sudden dissapearce of Raul flow with the story. With one wandering off into the trees who knows what happened. Also, should Aki get in touch with me it will allow me to work him back in. Although, seeing as he has yet to do so I do not plan on it.

I will also be introducing a new character that will be more invovled in the role play that will come after this. As I have said to many of you I am rather fond of the world of Blood Moon and do plan on keeping it alive so to speak.

Let me know what you think gang. Oppions, suggestions, praises, concerns, gripes, problems? Bring them on.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

lol, I'm back in. Sorry it too me a while to respond ^^; School and life have been taken up my time :/ But I'm ready to go!
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Welcome back BlackWolf. :howl:  :oo It's alright real life deffinatly comes first. There's a post from me already to get things moving along. It's kind of choppy but it gives us something to work with. :wink: Which I see you found.

Important note: I fixed the accident with BlackWolf's post. It won't happen again. :oops: I feel kind of stupid still though.
Last edited by Ancient on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Sorry I kinda disappeared, I just started taking up guitar and as such I've been memorizing a whole bunch of stuff and the internet is the last thing on my mind. I'll get a post up ASAP.

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

It's alright darkest_wolf I'm still trying to drag our resident Irish wolf over to Blood Moon he is so busy teaching his class lately. But, I do hope to see you post soon. :) I'm happy the gang is together again.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

I'll get something up today I promise... :D

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

I hope so cause I've missed role playing with you guys.

King said that he has an Edward post in mind. He wants to see how Jarod respons so that it fits. Although, I think he's just overwhelmed with his third grade class getting ready for Halloween coming up. But, that's our secret. :lol:
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Ah...I'll post right now... :lol:

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

:o Woah, talk about getting ontop of things. How is it that someone always comes on to surprise me. :D It's wonderful.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Proud to deliver your daily shock factor. :P

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

I knew I could count on you for that. :wink:

I will be putting King's post up since he is holed up working on the spooky day of Halloween for his class. I would love to be a third grader in his class. That big Irish wolfer works to hard.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

I'll bet he's workin' hard. A bunch of thrid graders would probably kill me. Oh well, hope to see him soon.

Just posted. :D

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ancient wrote:Yay! darkest_wolf is still here too. :D

Alright, gang, we're jumping in. BlackWolfDS should be coming shortly.

Please note that I tried my hardest to make the sudden dissapearce of Raul flow with the story. With one wandering off into the trees who knows what happened. Also, should Aki get in touch with me it will allow me to work him back in. Although, seeing as he has yet to do so I do not plan on it.

I will also be introducing a new character that will be more invovled in the role play that will come after this. As I have said to many of you I am rather fond of the world of Blood Moon and do plan on keeping it alive so to speak.

Let me know what you think gang. Oppions, suggestions, praises, concerns, gripes, problems? Bring them on.
Heh. I didn't even know we were starting back up. This forum's so far down the list and I'm not used to it being active lately.. :grinp:

So I guess I'm back, though I had no intention of being gone in the first place, heh.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Hey, welcome back!

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Aki wrote: Heh. I didn't even know we were starting back up. This forum's so far down the list and I'm not used to it being active lately.. :grinp:

So I guess I'm back, though I had no intention of being gone in the first place, heh.
I PMed you several times. I suppose we just missed eachother. You should know I wouldn't have had Raul run off unless I thought you had lost intrest. Appologies Aki. But, :D Welcome back to the world of Blood Moon. I missed you! I think my post may allow a swift return for Raul. It's very possible that he found something of great importance in the woods, but that of course is up to you. :wink:
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ancient wrote:
I PMed you several times. I suppose we just missed eachother. You should know I wouldn't have had Raul run off unless I thought you had lost intrest. Appologies Aki. But, Welcome back to the world of Blood Moon. I missed you! I think my post may allow a swift return for Raul. It's very possible that he found something of great importance in the woods, but that of course is up to you.

I'm horrible at keeping up with PMs on these forums. They don't jump out at me. :lol:

The question is, if he found something, what would it be?
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Heh, welcome Aki!

Sorry all about the long delay in posting. I haven't been able to think straight as of late :sweatdrop:
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Aki wrote: I'm horrible at keeping up with PMs on these forums. They don't jump out at me. :lol:

The question is, if he found something, what would it be?

Just please be sure to check in with Blood Moon. :D The gang is together again.

I will be thinking of what he could have found in the forest today. I would post, but I have TONS of charting to do. I sometimes feel like a janitor at work cleaing up after the doctors messes. Would that make me a nurseitor. Okay, I shouldn't write these things at 5AM with no coffee.