My View On Lycanthropy

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Do I like it? Haha, are you kidding? Look at my site or something to see what I'm trying to tell you peope.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
pandawolf
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by pandawolf »

I dont see why Morkulv is being so stricit.

The universe is undiscovered with walls that restrict knowledge, it is a beings duty to break those wall to knowledge.

I know it might sound like Maifest Destiny but i think there are tons of information out there behind the label of Myth and "I breaks .......... law"
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Exactly, thats what I've been trying to explain here and thats what my site features. Although lycanthropy hasn't and will not have anything to do with mythology. I think my site can clear things up more.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
punxnotdead
Legendary
Legendary

Post by punxnotdead »

I always thought that werewolfism stemmed from a virus or parasite, only transferred through blood. Also, another take may be genetic mutations or transferred from the parents to offspring...that sort of thing. I know it may not be scientifically plausable, but it seems to me it may be the best explaination.
Smallville fan!
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I'm more interested to know as to why nobody's used Odic Force as an explanation.
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

kitetsu wrote:I'm more interested to know as to why nobody's used Odic Force as an explanation.
What is Odic Force?
XIV
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Maybe Mork just needs to vent, and this thread got lucky...

Fact; pretty unarguable- Lycanthropy was used as a descriptor for being a Werewolf long before the disease was described, as in the fifteenth century no less.

Not that it matters. I sense Morkulv is locked into the word as a medical term. That's his right. What isn't his right is to try to force that description on the rest of us.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I don't force anything but the truth.