What happened to Anubis and Fenrir?

The place for anything at all...
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

we were never gone.....
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Yay! You're both still here! It's been a bit of a scare lately. We've had a lot of good people just leave over the last few months, so we're kind of edgy. Perhaps we just got a little paranoid back there.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Well, you two were missed! Next time we'll aim better... :evil: :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Scott Gardener wrote:Yay! You're both still here! It's been a bit of a scare lately. We've had a lot of good people just leave over the last few months, so we're kind of edgy. Perhaps we just got a little paranoid back there.
That was pretty much it, I was afraid Fenrir and Anubis were gonna leave here for good. :shudder:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
What Mafia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Mafia? Not that I'm aware of...
Mood: Depressed

Post by What Mafia »

Nobody noticed me gone? ;b
It's a shame an entire family can be torn up by something as simple as wild dogs.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Been talking about you before, and you haven't showed up....you're one of those names that comes up in reminising about the start of the Pack you know YEARS ago.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
What Mafia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Mafia? Not that I'm aware of...
Mood: Depressed

Post by What Mafia »

Fenrir wrote:Been talking about you before, and you haven't showed up....you're one of those names that comes up in reminising about the start of the Pack you know YEARS ago.
Really? And here I thought people had forgotten me. *wipes a tear from his eye* I'm glad to be back, I missed ya guys. I am saddened that the pack seems to be a little less stable. :/
It's a shame an entire family can be torn up by something as simple as wild dogs.
Were Dono
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Were Dono »

Lukas wrote:im pretty good with my opinion of were dono

o_O...Wha?
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Re: What happened to Anubis and Fenrir?

Post by Searif »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I havent really seen these guys on since mid of last month. Does anyone know what happened to them?
Sure, don't ask about me :lol: meh, either way I am fine with it, as for Anubis and Fenrir, I have no idea where they ran off too, but they are back now :lol: