My wolf experience from when i was young.

The place for anything at all...
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

My wolf experience from when i was young.

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

This is an account of when i was little boy

When i was around 6-8 years old i had this experience that many may find extraordinary or impossible.
My family and i had gone on a road trip, we had seen mt Rushmore, devils tower, and other such visages of the sort(sorry i can't name any more it's been too long). I don't know where the camp ground was but it was at the bottom of a slight incline to what looked like a small hill. we had had i good few days fishing, hiking, swimming, and just plain family stuff, that night when my head finally feel into dreamland i had i guess been visited by wolves because when i woke up the next morning i was no longer in my tent with my family but in the very middle of what i know now to be a wolf's den and all around were I'd say 8 wolves (11 counting the cubs) and they were all still sleeping. When i got up to get my bearings and rub sleep out of my eyes in hope this was some sort of weird dream. I looked around and saw that the den was not too much bigger than my tent that i had fell asleep in, i turned around to get a better look of the place and saw as i know now because of researching wolves since that day to be the alpha. He never took his eyes off me but also never gave me the idea that i was in any danger(don't ask i wish i understood why i felt so safe). i guess my socks padding along the den floor must have woken up the pups who gleefully ran up to me and nibbled at my t-shirt and flood pants, the alpha seemed almost happy it looked that his children got along with me so well. So, I played with the pups till the playful yips and young what sounded like howls woke up the others who instantly started to surround me and began to sniff and look me over in confusion and curiosity. then the alpha and his mate padded up to me and just stood and looked at me, i don't know why but when he came up i just felt it good to sit down and then in that instant they all came up to me and licked me till i was wet from kisses and nicked here and there from the accidental scratching of their sharp teeth. for most of the day i had spent it then with the wolves playing with the pups and trying my best to bowl over the adults who would give me a playful growl and would warn me to play nice. in the end one of the wolves led me back to my camp ground, when i got back every one was surprised to see me they thought that i had wandered off like i always did when i was younger. i swear that when I'm camping with my dad and our neighbor i swear i can see and smell the pack that abducted me in the night.

This I've wrote on a forum to get opinions but it was looked at but not taken seriously because it's hard to believe anything on the internet now a days because of lack of proof. :(
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

It doesn't sound like you made it up. I believe your wolf pack experience.

You don't need proof, since memories or lucid dreams can be real enough to you.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

The sad truth of proof is that 9 times out of 10 there is not any. The catch here is that most of those times you do not need the proof. How much proof is there to back up a person's entire life? Not much. If something needs proof to exist then everyone on this forum is fading.

[size=0]Put that in your pipes and smoke it![/size]

I do not have any personal expertise to critique your story. I refuse to use "that just doesn't sound right" as evidence. So I will take you at your word. Anything is possible. (The wolf leading you back to camp sounds fish but I can not discredit you just because "it sounds fishy")

Now I will sit back and watch everyone stare blankly not understanding a word of what I just said. :wink:
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

"Proof is what is wanted by those who are jealous that it didn't happen to them." ...me.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Thanks everyone and i thought the being let back to camp a bit odd myself. :? oh well we all have our secrets i guess.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I'm sorry. This sounds made up.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

I thank you for your opinion and hope you can at least find it a good story.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

MattSullivan wrote:I'm sorry. This sounds made up.

And a good story sounds real.

[size=0] SMOKE IT! [/size]
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

It sounds like a dream... Or it could have been a partial dream. I know for sure that when your young you mix those things up easily.

I'm not ruling anything out though.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

cumulusprotagonist wrote:

Oh well i guess not everyone believes me, at least it's not like the other sites that try to make me look stupid for my written word. :|
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

How could the wolves take you to their den? At that age you can be as heavy as one wolf, one can't carry you and I don't think they could think of a method to take you there by group, well not at least to a complete stranger.

Uhm, this is really hard to believe man, sorry.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Were you prone to sleepwalking? If not, did anyone in your immediate family sleepwalk?
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

that i don't know.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:
cumulusprotagonist wrote:

Oh well i guess not everyone believes me, at least it's not like the other sites that try to make me look stupid for my written word. :|
My problem is that I am very guliable and my parents have been trying to teach me not to be too trusting.

In this case it is not going to hurt me to believe you. So I will take you at your word.

As far as my response to matt, I was implying that great works of fiction sound real. You can figure out the rest :)
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Ah alright, well thank you for making yourself clearer. :D
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

What state did this exactly take place in?
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

hard to say it's been so long. i'll have to ask my parents where we've gone camping when i was around that age, because they don't believe me when i speak of it.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I believe what you say is true, like the others say, most of what happens to us we cant support with evidence. :)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Thank you for the support.
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf

Post by John Wolf »

Sounds Interesting.
Free Scotland/Ireland From English Tyranny 2009

Change Favours The Prepared Mind
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

The trouble with experiences is that they are unique, and un-repeatable.
Thus, the ones who question (even the one who experienced it) can't go back and test or record the where and when.
In fact, showing up with documentation for something like this would make it all the more open to question.
We each live in our own universe, and share part of it with others. Just because others can't re-create the thing, or think it impossible, doesn't invalidate it; it just makes it deeply personal.
I can agree that it happened. Wolves are a lot more intelligent than most people give them credit for.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I have to agree with RedEye's statement. Even if you had proof it would be questionable and a whole new can of worms would be open (if that's the right saying) But as for your story, I believe it. It doesn't sound made up to me :)
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Look, I like wolves as much as you guys, and this sounds like a "wishful thinking" kind of thing, but dammit I feel the need to interject here. You guys are not helping him by believing this nonsense. I'm not trying to be cruel, but if you're half as into wolves as i was, then you'd have read that wolves are terrified of humans and would never ALLOW this sort of thing to happen.

Come on guys. It's a great fantasy. Just don't start believing it's a reality. you're digging yourselves into a hole, and you sound like lying internet GEEKS, and living up to every bad stereotype people say baout were-fans and furries.

Dammit. Am I alone here??
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

story is one of those "too real to be true" stories, i must disbelieve it
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)