pointless talking

Here you will find forum type games to play.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

ravaged_warrior wrote:
MoonKit wrote:Best Joke Ever!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
Ah, f***. I can't believe you've done this.
Sorry! Was in the mood to prank somebody. But it IS the funniest joke ever. :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Now this actually did happen before by Hamster I believe (rick roll)

[size=0] Somebody solve those damn puzzles and save me from myself>< [/size]
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

hmmm...
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Wulfur »

no puzzle to be solved here. :whistle: :D
One only knows that of which they allow themselves to know.
( http://wulfur.deviantart.com/ )
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Only a few hours left......:wiggle:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Deleted
Last edited by cumulusprotagonist on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Silverclaw wrote:Hey, who sings that song, starts with the lyrics "The world is a vampire..." with "Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage" goin on a lot?
Heard it again today and its drivin me nuts! :D
Billy zane?

hey is that guy from that show ever going to be a meat packer? and why do people eat when it's so much easier to drink?
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

god I had the worst leg cramp today :o and it was like three in a row, OMG.....I've never felt so much pain!! :cry:

dump leg... :(
Image Image
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:
Silverclaw wrote:Hey, who sings that song, starts with the lyrics "The world is a vampire..." with "Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage" goin on a lot?
Heard it again today and its drivin me nuts! :D
Billy zane?

hey is that guy from that show ever going to be a meat packer? and why do people eat when it's so much easier to drink?
Nah it's the band smashing pumpkins, the singer Billy [ you were half right] Corgan ^^ the song titled bullet with butterfly wings ^^
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

Nagow! *Pounces*

I'm sorry to hear about your leg pains. Let me cure you. *Cuts off leg with a rusty saw*

You'll feel right as rain now. :howl:  :oo
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Silent Hunter wrote:Nagow! *Pounces*

I'm sorry to hear about your leg pains. Let me cure you. *Cuts off leg with a rusty saw*

You'll feel right as rain now. :howl:  :oo
:hsup .... :jawdrop: .... :scream:

WB! :P :howl:  :oo
Image Image
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Holy crap. I'd forgotten just how freakin' slow dial-up is...
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Welcome to my nightmare.
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Dial-up is a paaaaiin. Its like...14 kpbs. Ick!
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

WTF

Ok so like i was doing thiws thing with this girl and she was like please for the love of god put it away but i was like no and she was like hey it's un sitely and i was like hey if you don't want it out then put it away and she gives me this blushed face and goes and picks up her laundry.

so then later that day i was walking down the street just minding my own busieness when out of no where a were wolf tackles me to the ground and i was like hey were wolf stop tackleing me to the ground and she like no i'm going to do that because i'm a big scary hairy beast of a werewolf and i'm like so and she's like hey why don't you just run like most people and i'm like why and she's like well i don't know most people just do it and i chase them down and make them do the drive true at the wendy's and i'm like i don't got money to get you wendy's and she's like it's fine i gotst money and i'm like ok as long as your paying and so i'm walking down the street with this werewolf who wants wendy's only because i left my car at home and i wasn't planning on running home and getting it so i'm like hey werewolf girl what has your week been and she's like i don't not much just been tackleing alot of people for wendy's and chaseing meat trucks and i'm like hey thats what i normally do and she's like no way and i'm like ya nd she's like no way and i'm like ya i already said i did and she's like to yell at ame and i'm like sorry just been haveing a bad week of tackleing people for wendy's and she's like hay i have days like that too and i'm like well it happens to the best of us and she's like hey your hot and i'm like hey no your hot and i'm like you want to go out some time and she's like well i'll have to squeeze you in between tackleings and i'm like we could do a day together of tackleing people for wendy's and she's like well that could work.

and we never made it down the street to wendy's because we got married and had like a billon babies and i'n turn made the planet werewolf safe and thats how i saved Lincoln from the dawn of Aquarios.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

wtf
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Re: WTF

Post by *nagowteena* »

Image Image
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

OMG :D :D I'm back lol and soooo damn happy! I missed you all :wiggle:
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:Ok so like i was doing thiws thing with this girl and she was like please for the love of god put it away but i was like no and she was like hey it's un sitely and i was like hey if you don't want it out then put it away and she gives me this blushed face and goes and picks up her laundry.

so then later that day i was walking down the street just minding my own busieness when out of no where a were wolf tackles me to the ground and i was like hey were wolf stop tackleing me to the ground and she like no i'm going to do that because i'm a big scary hairy beast of a werewolf and i'm like so and she's like hey why don't you just run like most people and i'm like why and she's like well i don't know most people just do it and i chase them down and make them do the drive true at the wendy's and i'm like i don't got money to get you wendy's and she's like it's fine i gotst money and i'm like ok as long as your paying and so i'm walking down the street with this werewolf who wants wendy's only because i left my car at home and i wasn't planning on running home and getting it so i'm like hey werewolf girl what has your week been and she's like i don't not much just been tackleing alot of people for wendy's and chaseing meat trucks and i'm like hey thats what i normally do and she's like no way and i'm like ya nd she's like no way and i'm like ya i already said i did and she's like to yell at ame and i'm like sorry just been haveing a bad week of tackleing people for wendy's and she's like hay i have days like that too and i'm like well it happens to the best of us and she's like hey your hot and i'm like hey no your hot and i'm like you want to go out some time and she's like well i'll have to squeeze you in between tackleings and i'm like we could do a day together of tackleing people for wendy's and she's like well that could work.

and we never made it down the street to wendy's because we got married and had like a billon babies and i'n turn made the planet werewolf safe and thats how i saved Lincoln from the dawn of Aquarios.
That just made you a whole lot more credible. :roll:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

DarkShadow wrote:OMG :D :D I'm back lol and soooo damn happy! I missed you all :wiggle:

Hay!!! Welcome Back! *hugs* missed you! :D :howl:  :oo
Image Image
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

*nagowteena* wrote:
Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:Ok so like i was doing thiws thing with this girl and she was like please for the love of god put it away but i was like no and she was like hey it's un sitely and i was like hey if you don't want it out then put it away and she gives me this blushed face and goes and picks up her laundry.

:blink: :eyebrow: are...you okay? :blink:

ya i'm fine it's just that this is just nonsense that i choose to type because it's random and weird. not to mention fake.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

DarkShadow wrote:OMG :D :D I'm back lol and soooo damn happy! I missed you all :wiggle:
#

:welcomeback: Shadow I missed you too...nice to see that you made it back safely :wiggle: I hope, that you had a great time and a lot of fun during your trip ^^