My wolf experience from when i was young.

The place for anything at all...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

MattSullivan wrote: Dammit. Am I alone here??
Nah. I was with you Matt.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

How about we label it what it is. This person wants attention. Much the same way these jerks who owned Wolf-hybrids would take them to furry cons, knowing they would get all this attention, which they did.

GUYS. You gotta grow up here. It makes me worry about the people on this board that they would belive such an obvious lie.
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Well you aren't told to believe. i only wanted to share it, if you don't want to believe then don't.
I know what happened is true and thats all that matters.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf

Post by John Wolf »

MattSullivan wrote:Look, I like wolves as much as you guys, and this sounds like a "wishful thinking" kind of thing, but dammit I feel the need to interject here. You guys are not helping him by believing this nonsense. I'm not trying to be cruel, but if you're half as into wolves as i was, then you'd have read that wolves are terrified of humans and would never ALLOW this sort of thing to happen.

Come on guys. It's a great fantasy. Just don't start believing it's a reality. you're digging yourselves into a hole, and you sound like lying internet GEEKS, and living up to every bad stereotype people say baout were-fans and furries.

Dammit. Am I alone here??
The Wolves could have sensed he was alone and detected puppy mentality in him.

There no threat, aside from their over cautious nature, they could have already had some human contact. :|
Free Scotland/Ireland From English Tyranny 2009

Change Favours The Prepared Mind
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I'm not trying to be a bad guy here y'all. I just don't think you're helping this person by believing his story, that's all. I mean no malice or wish any harm on anyone. Stop and think for a moment here...maybe you'll see why I've chosen to make this an "issue"

Here's an example of what I mean. I live in Colorado, which is chock full of wildlife, but even the most sociable of all the wild animals flee when they see a human coming, canines especially ( coyotes, foxes, ) They are TERRIBLY mistrusting. A human would REEk of its family, and that ALONE would be enough to repel a wolf or provoke an attack.

Se where I'm going here guys *plead*
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

This is actually one of the very few things I agree with Matt on. Knowing what I do about wild animals, especially wolves, this story comes across as extremely fishy and unbelieveable.

Hell, I wouldn't believe this if it were about a pack of domestic dogs, much less wolves.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

As someone who has actually worked wolves-the story, while odd-is just short of not believable, hence- I can agree with what was claimed/said.

These are Thinking Animals, here. Thinking can lead to all sorts of odd behaviour. Admittedly, the wolves I worked with were used to Humans and most were sanctuary-raised (or cared for). Still, they did form close relationships with certain people (like me) while treating others (like the Project Supervisor) as "staff".

Since I have no knowledge of what sort of wolves were involved in the story that began this thread, I can't disregard those actions off-handedly the way some people have. We can agree to disagree-ok? We can avoid challenging others, while still voicing our dissent.
Let's try that.... :evil: ok?
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

hmm... very interesting.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

MattSullivan wrote:I'm not trying to be a bad guy here y'all. I just don't think you're helping this person by believing his story, that's all. I mean no malice or wish any harm on anyone. Stop and think for a moment here...maybe you'll see why I've chosen to make this an "issue"

Here's an example of what I mean. I live in Colorado, which is chock full of wildlife, but even the most sociable of all the wild animals flee when they see a human coming, canines especially ( coyotes, foxes, ) They are TERRIBLY mistrusting. A human would REEk of its family, and that ALONE would be enough to repel a wolf or provoke an attack.

Se where I'm going here guys *plead*
That is a valid point. This story the person is telling can come across to some as shouting "LOOK AT ME", rather than being truthful. If this were coming from a reputable down-to-earth Pack member with thousands of posts, we of course would then be more open to the possibility of it being reality. This goes along with alien abductions and reptile men. Some people actualy preceve these events as actually happening, when they may in fact be a halucination, or a recalled memory that was actually a dream (which can happen). For all we know, the person telling the story may actually think it happened. Then... there is the very remote chance it is real, but I wouldn't hold my breath over it.

Well, Blue... if this story is a non-fiction, I'm sorry nobody beleives you. If it's made up, swallow your pride and admit it. We'd appreciate the gesture. We like to get the facts and truths here at The Pack. As an example, when trying to debunk if werewolves are real, those people that come in with wild stories and no proof only make it harder to identify fact from fiction. Especially those whom claim to be a werewolf. (Which is silly, because if I were a werewolf, I certainly wouldn't tell anyone.)
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

i sorta agree with all of you
even though sometimes anything can happened and can't be explained
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

anyone see the catch-22 in claiming there werewolves? if they claim there werewolves then we instantly believe there lieing, but if they are werewolves but they don't say anything, then we assume there are no werewolves based on lack of evidence, either way werewolves stay hidden catch-22!(tho its more win-win then lose-lose)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Heh, if a werewolf posted a conveincing video of him shifting... I'm sure that might change things a bit, along with a few Pack members asking him to bite them. XD
-Kaebora
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

Kaebora wrote:Heh, if a werewolf posted a conveincing video of him shifting... I'm sure that might change things a bit, along with a few Pack members asking him to bite them. XD
That assumes that said members don't respond with: "Wow, that was a great job of CG'ing yourself." As you should know, that's so-o-o possible these days, and with the usual resolution a monitor affords nobody'd believe them.
That leaves the people who think there just might, maybe, somehow-really be werewolves (who wouldn't need the video), and the people who are assured that they can't exist.
People have forgotten how deceiving reality can be...and how genuine fantasy can appear.
How sad.

In a way, the old saying still holds true:
"Those who believe-wouldn't need proof, and those who need proof-would never believe."
Last edited by RedEye on Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

well thank you for all of your posts and i hope one day this could make sense to me too.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

RedEye wrote:
Kaebora wrote:Heh, if a werewolf posted a conveincing video of him shifting... I'm sure that might change things a bit, along with a few Pack members asking him to bite them. XD
That assumes that said members don't respond with: "Wow, that was a great job of CG'ing yourself." As you should know, that's so-o-o possible these days, and with the usual resolution a monitor affords nobody'd believe them.
That leaves the people who think there just might, maybe, somehow-really be werewolves (who wouldn't need the video), and the people who are assured that they can't exist.
People have forgotten how deceiving reality can be...and how genuine fantasy can appear.
How sad.
In the real world too many people have been and and still are decievers. This has destroyed the worlds trust.

Reality can look real and it can also look fake, the same thing can be said of fantasy.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

RedEye wrote:
How sad.

Wait till holographic projection becomes reality. Image

(You know...like on Star Trek.)
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Yes true :) ......but what does this have to do with the topic at hand? :? please i really want to know what everyones thoughts on this is. fig i'm sure you have an oppinion on the matter. and red whats your take on my story? please friends i must know this so that i can put this image to the side so it can be less weight on my shoulders. it's not a bad memory but more of that i don't know what to think of it. lately the memory of it keeps comeing back to me in my dreams anything you have to say would be helpful even if it's so very hard for you to believe. :|
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Blue Eyes, isnt there the slight chance this was a dream...or a fantasy...that just seems real enough to be percieved as a memory? That maybe you can't remember so well...and has become, at least to you, something that SEEMED real?
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

MattSullivan wrote:Blue Eyes, isnt there the slight chance this was a dream...or a fantasy...that just seems real enough to be percieved as a memory? That maybe you can't remember so well...and has become, at least to you, something that SEEMED real?
That's happened to me before. Remembering dreams as if they were real. Happened a lot when i was young. I dreamed an entire day at school, woke up, and thoght it was one day later than it really was. It can be very deceiving.
-Kaebora
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

You know I watched a documentary on wolves the other day and it totally sealed the deal for me that this must have been a dream. Physical wolves do not care about the affairs of humans. Physical wolves do not teach lessons like that. You could have been visited by some type of spirit wolf and perhaps had an astral journey or something like that. That's absolutely plausible and defiantly cool but real live wolves just dont do that sort of thing.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

The Wolf is still a misunderstood creature among city-dwelling humans.

Physical Wolf??! All sentient beings have souls, their spirit animates the body. Our physical body is nothing more than a fleshy bag control by our spiritual body. Just like animals, the Earth Humans are currently living the 3rd density, the animals in the 2nd density, and plants/rocks in the 1st density, all which we can see them and ourselves. The 1, 2, 3 densities are connected, Earth will move on to the 4th density in December 21, 2012. But, a greater force behind the World's Governments won't let us.....
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

so 2012 is not Armageddon but a sorta evolution to a new density? never heard that one before ??
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)