Journeyman

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Journeyman

Post by Xiroteus »

Is anyone else enjoying this program?

I stopped trying new programs about three years ago because I do not trust them to not end with cliffhangers, however, I did start Heroes last year and Journeyman this year, well done show, even if there are many programs involved with time travel, like not working very well, does not matter, they are fun to watch. At least it will not end on a cliffhanger which is something no show let alone a new program should do.

I would like to see an entire season of Journeyman if not more, I am fine with thirteen episodes if everything is tied up.

The format is good, the event of each episode is concluded at the end with continuing subplots, making it possible to enjoy an episode without having to watch the entire season all over again like over serialized programs.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

I started watching it but missed a few episodes. It is a good show and I am a fan of Kevin McKidd after playing in Dog Soldiers.
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech