When zombies attack!

The place for anything at all...
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

In the case of Zombies overrunning the Earth, hide away in a bomb shelter and nuke everything to hell.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

That aint gonna work. You'd just die from all of the fallout later.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Terastas wrote:
Aki wrote:Canada might be a bad idea because:
1) Unless you know how to deal with the cold and pack the essentials (and nothing else) you might get killed by Mother nature instead of the stiffened or frozen zeds. Would be a real lame way to die in a Zombie apocalypse.

2) Other people might rush there in grand mobs. And thus things would get crowded and nasty and s*** might hit the fan.

3) Zombies won't be frozen in the summer.

4) The accents will drive you crazy. (Just kidding, heh! :grinp: )
All good and valid points, which is why the flee-to-Canada plan needs some tweaking.

1) Either seek haven in the cities or raid an abandoned sporting goods store on your way up. Skip the "camping" aisle and go straight to "mountaineering" because those will be the tents, apparel etc. built with cold temperatures in mind.

2) Collect "peace offerings" on your way to the northern border like food, fuel, ammunitions, Nintendo Wiis, anything you could use to barter your way into Canada if there is a great rush.

3) Move to Canada in the winter so you'll have until Spring to stock and barricade it for the Summer. Then next Winter you can dig out and stock up again for the next Summer.

4) So would the accents in the South, the Bronx, East Boston, etc. :grinp: Besides, if you had to surround yourself with either a bunch of people going "eh," or a bunch of people going "brainnnnnnns!" would you really prefer the latter?
But, I live in New England, I already have to deal with the New England accents such as the East Boston one! :grinp:

But yeah, I know. It was a joke. ^_^
That aint gonna work. You'd just die from all of the fallout later.
Not if you Airburst the nukes. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were hit with airbursted nukes and people live there today. And today's nukes tend to be even lighter on stuff that renders land uninhabitable (for what use is there is nuking a land you wanted to conquer if you end up ruining it? :wink: ).

If there were any nuclear threat, it'd be nuclear plants. But, unlike Chernobyl, modern ones have fail-safe systems that actually work. So it's not so likely we'll be having any modern-day Pripyats either.

But, personally, I'd just use firebombs. Napalm. Or convential ones.

Clumped up targets like zombie hordes are a bomber's dream.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:In the case of Zombies overrunning the Earth, hide away in a bomb shelter and nuke everything to hell.
ok that but insted of the nuke we napalm. 8) :lol:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The 1st Alchemy using WerePomeranian evAr!

Post by LightPaws »

Ta-da!

The Raccoon City RPD B.O.W Training video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2xf7S1udPM