The Forsaken [Background, Characters and Discussions]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.

Post by Ezekiel »

Welcome Back, oh and Thank you I use Zeke quite a bit in RolePlaying.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Thanks a lot guys! :D
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Another announcement...

Absolute Wolf is unable to post here since he is unavailable, so the RP will be on hold again. I'll continue the RP as soon as he got back, or if the RP got hold up too long.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Lets hope he gets back on soon so we won't have to leave him behind. I hate to do that to anyone when we are in it as a group. No one should be left behind :D
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Alright. Hopefully he returns soon.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Sorry for the hold up guys!
I hope I won't be leaving anytime soon!
Thanks!
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Yo! Welcome back Absolute Wolf! :D Long time no see! :D We miss you! :D
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Hey! Welcome back!

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Yo! Thanks!
It's good to be back.
:D
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Actually I supposed to be making this announcement since 9pm (Sunday Oct. 21, 2007, SE Asia Standard Time/GMT +07:00) but due to a server problem. I cannot post anything and the website is unaccessible.

Welcome back, Absolute Wolf. Hope you're doing fine. And that everyone's back, RP is now resumed.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Thanks Confi. :D
Everything is slowly getting back on track :)

Btw...What's with the server? (I mean, how come you weren't able to log in on 21th Oct?)

Anyway...Thanks Confi.

:D
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

sorry for the hang up.... my delay in posting. i have been hard at work at drawing and a new r.p ^_^
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

It's ok^_^

But next time, try and tell us if you are planing to do something. Thanks :) As for the r.p, tell us what you got a.s.a.p :D
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Ok guys... at the rate the r.p is going.... we might have to ask someone to leave so we can continue. But.... we will wait awhile longer. If it's still the same, we don't have much of a choice but to do it. It pains me to do this, but it has to be done or this r.p might go down the drain. So.. who ever is up right now, please respond A.S.A.P If you have to leave, well.... it has been fun r.ping with you and I hope to see you r.p with us again soon.

Silver Predator Wolf

Deputy G.M of
The Forsaken R.P
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.

Post by Ezekiel »

I apologize for not coming sooner, my computer has been acting up and it wouldn't connect me to this site when I clicked it in my Favorites. I am sorry, I will post when I can if I haven't been removed from the RP. Deeply sorry. ^^"
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

I see. Don't worry. Your not to blame. It's your computer. Glad to see that you are still with us Ezekiel. :D Welcome back!^_^
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Gangrel »

Confi, new char for your rp.

Name: Mider

Race/Species: Werewolf

Descriptions/Appearances:
Human form:
height: 7 foot 3 inches
weight: 352 lbs
hair: Long, black, curly hair with streaks of red
eyes: dark brown (almost black)
build: Quite muscular but hides his size by slouching.
clothes: black, leather trench coat, black, leather trousers, white vest and black leather boots. All of which seemed to have had several different owners.
lycanthrope form:
fur: black with red patches
length(when on all fours): 9 foot 5 inches
height(when standing up-right): 7 foot
weight: 210 lbs
eyes: red with yellow pupils
build: muscular with long extremities (tail, arms, legs)

Personality: He can seem rather closed off to those who don't know him. The few that do, know it's for their own good. He s very protective and brave to the point of stupidity.
He would give up his life if it ment saving his friends but he would rather go out fighting. He doesn't like to get close to many people as he fears he might hurt them when he is
in his lycanthrope form, as his mind is more feral. He has become very self sufficient as he spends long periods of time alone.
Inventory: An amulet that negates his weakness to silver, A ring that show the cycle of the moon on it and a pocket watch in which the hands point to the closest super natural beings

Special Abilities/Skills: Keen senses, he has better sight and hearing than most, even in his human form. In his lycanthrope form his eyes can detect heat signatures.

He can make a small projectile his own energy. Using this too much will leave him weakened and vungrable

He can force his body to generate adrenaline on his command. He can not do this for long and leaves him tired. With practice, he can create more adrenaline, for longer and won't leave him exasperated for as long either.

He can also levitate for short periods of time. This also drains energy and can be improved with practice.

Background History: He has lead a pretty "average" life up until the point where he became a werewolf. When he was young, his blood lust caused him to take the lives of his family and has regreted it ever since. This is why he doesn't like people getting too close to him.
Since he became a werewolf, he became stronger and faster both phsically and mentally. Due to this he enlisted in the army where he served for 3 years but had to leave to protect his identity as people thought he died in an explosion at his garrison in which there where no survivors and it would look suspicious if he were to survive and no one else did. Ever since then he's been traveling about the world looking for a place to fit in where they don't ask too many questions and the price of beer isn't too high.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Welcome to the r.p Gangrel! Hope to r.p with you soon! :D
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Gangrel »

Me too. It'll just be like old times :)
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Hey, Gangrel. Good to see you here! You may jump in at anytime. :)
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Gangrel »

Cool. Thanks :)
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Ok. Gangrel. Your turn to post is after Darket wolf and Ezekiel. After the two of them post, your up!^_^
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Darn...
I thought I made myself clear ,but looking at what is happening, as I was gone for a while.
Anyway!
I would like to apologize for the hold up I made, and for not informing members.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

lol. Was about to inform the others when you came online. But anyways.. Welcome back White! It's good to have you back! :D
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Thanks! :D
And once again I apologize for the delay caused. Should have informed you guys! :(