Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

PackChat

Post by Moonwatcher »

Question?

-DOES ANYBODY USE PACKCHAT ANY ONE AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY OOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

There were a few of us there last week, I have not seen anyone on in a few days, it has it high and low times, the current chat always had a problem with spammers once it is known people logging in often, a problem I heard that will be corrected in the future.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

I used it once. I think the problem is that we all fear getting stuck in there with only one person and then HAVING to talk. That's my problem anyway.

Feel free to try and set up a pack chat time again...it didnt work so great last time though. :P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Post by takyoji »

The case is like this: There's three seperate chatrooms devoted to The Pack, and of which there hasn't been a specific one declared as the "official" PackChat. The problem with most of them is that anyone can choose whatever username they want, even a username of a different pack member (username theft). So I've been designing a bot for disallowing that (but you can still use usernames that aren't registered and register aliases).

Once it's all prepared and ready, and once we put up the new client for connecting to the chatroom, then we'll focus hard on getting everyone on there. Basically I'm working hard on making pack members to not have an excuses for not being on it pretty much :P, since username theft is a big concern. But by all means, your free to use that chatroom at any time. It will be replaced with a better one once it's officially complete and we'll make sure to make an announcement about it as well (in probably a week it should be done or so).
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

Oh...... no wonder there are hardly any body on the pack chat :D
It would be nice to talk to some of u in the chat room
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

takyoji wrote:The case is like this: There's three seperate chatrooms devoted to The Pack, and of which there hasn't been a specific one declared as the "official" PackChat. The problem with most of them is that anyone can choose whatever username they want, even a username of a different pack member (username theft). So I've been designing a bot for disallowing that (but you can still use usernames that aren't registered and register aliases).

Once it's all prepared and ready, and once we put up the new client for connecting to the chatroom, then we'll focus hard on getting everyone on there. Basically I'm working hard on making pack members to not have an excuses for not being on it pretty much :P, since username theft is a big concern. But by all means, your free to use that chatroom at any time. It will be replaced with a better one once it's officially complete and we'll make sure to make an announcement about it as well (in probably a week it should be done or so).
I wasnt aware anybody was actually doing anything about it. Thats good to know. :)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I try to log on to the chat (when I remember) but a lot of the time there's nobody there (I only get on line in the evenings my time, normally, which is the wee small hours of the morning American time) so I end up doing other stuff on the computer. What happens then is normally: someone else wanders in to the chat room, says hi to me, gives up waiting for me and logs out again, and it's only when the chat room makes the "somebody's logged out" noise that I notice...
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »