Personality quizzes

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Personality quizzes

Post by Set »

Take one, post your results here.

Your Score: Kitsune
You scored 15 in Malice and 27 in Chaos!

You are the Kitsune, or "Fox demon," the ultimate doer of mischief. Kitsune belong to a class of demons known as "Henge," or animal shape-shifters, along with the Tanuki, or badger-demon. They are uncanny creatures who are notorious as much for their malevolence as for their wild and unpredictable behavior; a fox demon may help a human, only to betray him in deepest consequence at a later date. Kitsune are known to frequently possess women or pose as humans, causing chaos and catastrophe where ever they go. They are mischievous creatures who take great pleasure in playing terrible tricks on unsuspecting mortals; however, this behavior indicates that they are more perversely playful and apathetic to human suffering than genuinely evil and desirous of harm.

The Japanese Demon Profile Test written by Maharbal
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Kitsune! (I am so-o-o transparent!) of course. :lol:

and a 99 in Chaos, as well as a 99 in malice. :evil:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Obake-Yuurie (The Grudge)

(Look at the title on the left :evil: )
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:o

The Yuurei are the lost souls of those whose lives were abruptly ended in the midst of great distress or emotion. They are pale, white spectres nearly indistinguishable from humans, except that they possess no legs, indicative of their detachment from the earthly world. Yuurei haunt the place of their deaths, waiting for the opportunity to fulfil some incomplete purpose.

Yuurei are more commonly female than male, victims of male cruelty or neglect. Those who become Yuurei typically die violent deaths, whether by suicide or by murder; they become trapped on earth until they have taken care of unfinished business. Male Yuurei are less common, although a slain warrior may become one in order to set the record straight regarding the manner of his death, i.e. to clear his name from disgrace.

Although most Yuurei are relatively harmless, some may become "Obake-Yuurei," or monster ghosts. Obake-Yuurei, instead of restricting their passions to reasonable limits, are wont to loose their rage and sorrow on any people who happen to be unlucky enough to pass by.
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

O_O' :cry:
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

You scored 13 in Malice and 29 in Chaos!
You are the Kitsune, or "Fox demon," the ultimate doer of mischief. Kitsune belong to a class of demons known as "Henge," or animal shape-shifters, along with the Tanuki, or badger-demon. They are uncanny creatures who are notorious as much for their malevolence as for their wild and unpredictable behavior; a fox demon may help a human, only to betray him in deepest consequence at a later date. Kitsune are known to frequently possess women or pose as humans, causing chaos and catastrophe where ever they go. They are mischievous creatures who take great pleasure in playing terrible tricks on unsuspecting mortals; however, this behavior indicates that they are more perversely playful and apathetic to human suffering than genuinely evil and desirous of harm.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

*nagowteena* wrote::o

The Yuurei are the lost souls of those whose lives were abruptly ended in the midst of great distress or emotion. They are pale, white spectres nearly indistinguishable from humans, except that they possess no legs, indicative of their detachment from the earthly world. Yuurei haunt the place of their deaths, waiting for the opportunity to fulfil some incomplete purpose.

Yuurei are more commonly female than male, victims of male cruelty or neglect. Those who become Yuurei typically die violent deaths, whether by suicide or by murder; they become trapped on earth until they have taken care of unfinished business. Male Yuurei are less common, although a slain warrior may become one in order to set the record straight regarding the manner of his death, i.e. to clear his name from disgrace.

Although most Yuurei are relatively harmless, some may become "Obake-Yuurei," or monster ghosts. Obake-Yuurei, instead of restricting their passions to reasonable limits, are wont to loose their rage and sorrow on any people who happen to be unlucky enough to pass by.
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

O_O' :cry:
:lol:

You scored 14 in Malice and 23 in Chaos!

A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:Obake-Yuurie (The Grudge)

(Look at the title on the left :evil: )
You scored 19 in Malice and 21 in Chaos!

The Obake-Yuurei is like a regular Yuurei, or ghost, except much more malevolent. Obake-Yuurei are the souls of those who died in great anger or heartache, and continue to wander the earth in search of someone, anyone, to avenge themselves upon.

Obake-Yuurei sometimes appear as pale, crying maidens sitting by some lonely and forsaken place; these demons, although evil, are no more than the products of their sadness. If one should happen upon an Obake-Yuurei, the best way to defend himself-- for, in the end, sad or not, Obake-Yuurei have only murder and vengeance in mind-- is to cut through the center of the Yuurei and remove the shard of corruption in the heart which stains the soul.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

I scored a kitsune with 15 in malice and 26 in chaos... it was a bit predictable for me :roll:
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Yeah, I got the Yuurei like a lot of you did too.

But like Red Eye, I got 99 and 99. :evil:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

howl do you find out how much of each you are?
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud