What ever happened to Camp Lycanthropy?

The place for anything at all...
Fastenjaw
Pack Member
Pack Member

What ever happened to Camp Lycanthropy?

Post by Fastenjaw »

:? I remember seeing some topics some time ago. My question is is it still around and where can I find more info on it?
Killa Tofu!
nekocj
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nekocj »

The topic was removed at the request of Matt Sullivan who originated the topic. He's still working on getting investors as far as any of us knows, but he is still working hard on it. I don't think we've heard the last of Camp Lycanthrope so no worries : D

-Neko
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Actually, I was HASTY in my decision to remve the thread, seeing as how I was under heavy stress at the time, but before I could retract my intentions, SOMEONE removed it first, ( someone I'm sure has grown to dislike my opinions and JUMPED at the chance to remove it ) not telling me who did it, or why, without the slightest consulation on my part.

I wonder who that was? Oh, and it's "CAMP LYCANTHROPE" btw
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well you can always post it again. :)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fastenjaw
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Fastenjaw »

Ah ok. :) Sorry for getting the name wrong. It has been some time since I had seen anything on it. Do you have a web site dedicated to it? I think it would be cool to read some of the Bio's and see a few pics on it. I think there was something like this in that old post.
Killa Tofu!