Eternal Darkness

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Dex listened as the radio vibrated with chatter. Missiles were flying past his vehicle from every direction. The darkened sky in the distance was glowing a bright red as if flames had consumed it. He could see the strange object in the distance, still appearing to lack any sign of damage.
"Are we hitting it?" he questioned into the walkie-talkie.

"Negative, sir!" The responding channel went dead as another aircraft plunged to the ground.

The fighting down below had seemed to stop and any remaining enemy forces appeared to be fleeing.

The formation was approaching the strange weapon which sat ahead of them. It looked almost as if it was some sort of tower. Bright lights were flashing all over its frame. With a hesitant gasp, Dex fired his primary weapon at the tower once more. The shockwave seemed to rattle the entire deck. Antiaircraft gunfire filtered from all sides of the tower. He could hear the bullets penetrating the sides of his aircraft. Something was echoing from inside of the tower. It sounded almost as if something was charging.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

Post by Nekko »

Nekko was oblivious to his werewolf companions. He ran towards an unfortunate pair as their vehicle suddenly stalled. The two men hurried out seeing what was going on around them. Nekko pounced on one wraping his mouth around his prey's neck. As he bit down, the warm blood filled his mouth. He let the man bleed for a few seconds before ripping away the throat.
Nekko brought himself up again and dashed for the second man who triped while looking back in terror. He picked up speed as the terrorfied man tried to crawl away. With one quick swipe, Nekko dug his claws deep into the mans back and ripped out his spine. "Raf! I think I'm catching up, quick slacking." He shouted.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Rafael dashes toword Nekko, getting to him pretty much as soon as he killed the man. "Nekko!" Raf roar angerly "Haven't you heard a word i've said? We need answers, so catch one half alive if you can help it" Then Rafael turns and heads to Gradamire.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dex pressed a few buttons on the control panel and felt as the vehicle began to stall. He could see something lighting up inside the tower-like weapon ahead of him. Then there was a bright flash. Dex covered his eyes and felt as his surroundings began spinning. A powerful gust of air hit him, knocking him onto the floor of his aircraft. He could taste blood settling in his mouth. Emergency sirens were sounding all around him; then there was an explosion as the back half of his vehicle seperated from the bridge. Something screeched, and then there was nothing but ringing. Dex nervously opened his eyes to examine the area around him.

"What happened?" he groaned in a painful manner, realizing that he was now sitting.

Dex could feel blood dripping onto his arm, causing him to look up. One of the soldiers that had been sitting in the back of the aircraft was lying on top of the control panel with his body pierced by some sort of mechanism. Dex began crawling away from the controls, feeling nausea overwhelm him. Fires had erupted in every corner of the deck, accompanied by sparks. He crawled towards the deck's exit, feeling a sharp pain in his left leg. The air outside had become silent, as if the battle had simply disappeared.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Enruite he sees Dex going down and heads as quickly to the crash zone as he knows possable. He gets there and finds him on the ground looking around him. "Hey Dex need any help" he asks as he lifts him into his huge arms.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire released the shadows allowing one man free. "Nekko get the man that i let free, and hold him till we get the chance to interegate him." Gradamire thought of how he can get the man to talk. "Maybe torture or something more to his senses.

Gradamire looked at Raf's shoulder " Raf hold still will ya" Gradamire raced over to his side and put his paw on Raf's shoulder where the wound had been. A glowing light appeared below Graddy's paw " This shouldn't hurt at all." Gradamire then ripped his shirt off and began to morph. An ear blistering howl erupted from him letting the humans and were creatures know that he is now ready for battle. A sword erupted from his paws and he yelled "Who is first just let me know when i begin the killing again Rafael." Gradamire howled as he trotted over to Rafael and Nekko.
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dex screamed as he felt another sharp pain rip through his leg. He could hear voices through the ringing in his ears, yet he didn't seem to recognize any of them. He could instantly smell smoke as it filled the air. There seemed to be someone supporting him, allowing him to move, yet his vision was far to blurry to see anything clearly. The man could weakly see orange blotches all around him. With a gargled cough, Dex painfully spoke.

"W-What happened? Where's my crew?" a bloody saliva dripped from his mouth.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

with Rafael tryng to get Dex to safety but making sure not to josle him too much, he says "their gone dex, they never had a chance, and if we don't do something your wounds will be the end of you" he says looking down at him with concerned eyes.
"Gradamire, could try and heal you, or there is one other option, but i must tell you, if i had a choice it wouldnt have been an easy one to choose" once far enough away from the action he finds an unused vehical and places Dex on the back seat.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dex felt as he was placed into the vehicle. He raised a hand to wipe the bloody saliva from his mouth, painfully. There were thoughts racing through his mind, but for some reason, he couldn't seem to follow them. He felt as his head hung, weakly.

"I don't want those people to die back in the city. Th-The whole army can't be dead..." the man spattered some blood onto the back of the driver's seat. "What's the other option?"
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"I'd have to Bite you deep and painfully" he gets in the truck and closes the doors "once bitten, you'll still feel pain, but the antibodies in my saliva will begin to heal you, which will make you black out" he lowers his head to Dex so that he would know where Rafael was. "i'll only do this if you want it" he wipes some blood from Dexters mouth.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dex flinched upon hearing the words which the man spoke. He nodded in a regretful manner, feeling fear overwhelm him.

"No, it would only make things worse. People would view me as a monster. Why would I ever want to join your kind?"

He looked up, trying to make it seem like he was able to see clearly, though his vision remained hazy. He gagged, violently, before listening for a response.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"hmm" Rafael hums concerned as he hears Dex slowly dying. "well as i said, it's your choice if you want to die, i couls also help you with that, ut your men will think my intentions otherwise." he pauses "it must be done now, one or the other, i can hear your lungs filling with fluid" he holds dex up a bit so he doesn't choke.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

amire goes over to Dex. "Dex hold still" Gradamire said "Raf please put him down for a moment for my healing ability will only work if i can have full concerntration. A bullet whizzed passed Gradamires head." CHAOS SHEILD" There now nothing will harm us Dex while i heal you" Gradamire put a paw over Dexs' body and began to heal all his injuries" Your army is not gone completely but i suggest we haul tail out of here and protect the city with what men and beast we have left." Gradamire slams his other paw into the ground "Shadow wolves of the past come fourth and come fast we are here to protect the humans from harm and need help from the darkness so hear my plea and Help Us Now" As gradamire said these words the shadows began to growl and snarl and ready for action.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dex felt as the pain in his body slowly faded into nothing. His vision was slowly reparing itself, letting the colors around him, rush into his eyes. He released a dry cough from his mouth, feeling completely relieved of pain. He looked towards the werewolf known as Gradamire:

"Thank you," he spoke, hesitantly, not wanting to upset him. "People are going to die either way," there was a tone of sadness in the man's voice, "The...The city can't be saved. We've never seen any weapon like the one before. I-It destroyed the entire aircraft formation. Nothing has ever done that....at least, not that I remember."

Turning his head towards the other werewolf known as Rafael, he spoke:

"I just don't want to become one of your kind...at least not yet. I'm just not sure that I'm up to the challenge of living like your race does, right now. I've always grown up in human society," he sighed.

The man moved out of the seat and regained his footing on the terrain outside. There was destruction all around him. He could see his destroyed vehicle in the distance. Its shiny,metal frame appeared to be shimmering in the orange flames. He limped towards a few dead enemy infantry and halted, awkwardly. He could see the blood stained on their black uniforms. Kneeling down, he lifted one of their weapons up, weighing it in his hands.

"We don't have much. The city's cold and wet, but we survive. Not sure how though," he laughed sarcastically, "but we do. I don't want to see the people die." There was a hesitant pause, "You werewolves seem a lot stronger than even the best soldiers around me. If we are somehow able to stop the attackers and you helped us defend the city, maybe the people would stop attacking your race. Maybe we could become allies. We wouldn't have to kill eachother anymore, you know?" The man stood unsure of how the wolves would respond.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Rafael climbs from the truck and walks after dex hearing what he had to say, then after listening he spoke up "well, i can't speak for Gradamire, but i do know the benefit of alliance" Rafael stands straight and holds out a strong clawed hand "i myself would be very greatful for a hault of violence between our people, but we must get the surrounding packs in the mountains to join us, or all we'll be doing is kicking in the dirt" he looks to Gradamire for assurence that they have a chance.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

amire looked at Dex. " I can't forget my troubled past but an alliance can be formed."
Let me summon my older brother Shiri Kage and his pack he will be of more use to us and willing to help us protect the city.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"Gradamire, don't you smell it, it's nearly time for the packs in the hills to come do there nightly hunts, we must catch up to them and ask that they join forces with us" Rafael wastes no time and brings Nekko with him, in hopes that he may be able to give some of his own input to help bring both races together in allience.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire runs after Raf and Nekko yes i do smell that.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Watching the three others moved off, Dex begins to follow behind, stealthly, not wanting them to know that he was following. He wanted to witness the alliance for himself, however, he wasn't sure how the pack would react when seeing him.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do

Post by Nekko »

((OOC: I won't be able to be online for a while. So I'm going to have to take a leave. Hopefully I'll be back soon.))

Nekko walked over to the others carrying two of the enemies over. He let their limp bodies fall to the ground. "Don't worry they're still alive." He looked at all of them closely. "Listen, I need to go take care of something. I don't know when or if we'll meet again." He let out a sigh. "It's been a wonderful time being able to be among those like me. Farewell." he said before sprinting off into the woods.

Nekko didn't even let them say goodbye. A weak smile ran across his face, hoping that he would meet Raf, Grad, and maybe even Dex again.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire looked at the half dead bodies. Maybe we can get them to talk but how do we do it?