i need to know....

The place for anything at all...
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

i need to know....

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

i need to know if i still have friends on here, if i have pushed others away, and if i need to set my eyes on a new horizon?

Because of recent events in my life, I've of been in need of friends as of late. i feel quite vulnerable right now, and don't know what todo. :cry:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

We're your friends
We're your friends
We're your friends 'til the bitter end

When you're alone, who comes around
To pluck you up, when you are down
And when you're outside looking in,
Who's there to open the door?
That's what friends are for.

Who's always eager to extend a friendly claw?
That's what friends are for!

And when you're lost, in dire need
Who's at your side, at lightning speed
We're friends with every creature comin' down the pike
In fact we've never met an animal we didn't like!

So you can see, we're friends, friends in need
And friends in need, are friends indeed
We'll keep you safe in the jungle forevermore
That's what friends are for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHenV6qz ... re=related
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

:whimper: Thank you, i never knew that the jungle book had such a good song. :)
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

awww hay man I'm your friend! if your feeling down, and need to talk, PM me. I'm here for you bud.
Last edited by *nagowteena* on Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

:D thanks Teena, it's good to know i have friends in many places. :|
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

im here for you to bro please feel free to call me or even vent at me if you'd like
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Thanks

Thank you every body for your support.

it would be good to keep this up for anyone else if they need a friendly word. :)
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

New Friend

Post by Black Claw »

If you need a friend just give a howl to me and i'll comfort you with what i can give you to overcome this lonelyness. :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

thanks, I'll make sure you can hear me nice and clear. :D
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

It's better to just go into it knowing that online friends are temporary.....well any friends for that matter.

It's a lot easier not to bother. People will always let you down, so enjoy conversation while you can, but don't make a huge emotional investment.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:It's better to just go into it knowing that online friends are temporary.....well any friends for that matter.
Its like that for everybody. Friends come and go. And not just online. When I was in elementary school, I had lots of friends. But when the time came for thier family to move....we had to part ways. I had a girl friend in junior high. We had to break up because her father was going to Germany. Yes...I was a military brat. Life is rough when your father gets relocated every 2-3 years. Making new friends is easy. Giving them up is the hard part.

PariahPoet wrote:It's a lot easier not to bother. People will always let you down, so enjoy conversation while you can, but don't make a huge emotional investment.
Well.....friends may not BE online when you turn on your PC. Especially when you're in the mood to talk to someone. He/she may live in a different time zone. Or...he/she may have a job. Goes to school. Or is limited on time. Online friends can't always "be there."
ghostfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ghostfang »

im here for ya bro hwlwnk
ImageImage
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I know alot of people I met online and unfortunately certains ones abandon me when I tried to make it work still, but I know some people who r online are good friends even some on the pack forums. Not everyone is cruel and avoids people or stop talking to them altogether like they did something wrong even when they try to contact them and just ignore it. It does really hurt, but I know there are some goo to honest people out there and I found this out in my adult life. I have lots of people I call family who are just "friends" but they mean the world to me, more than my blood which I know shouldn't be the case but it is. *pokes Figarou* Tho Fig is right in saying online folks can't be there forever it's good to be able to call my friends up and chat on the telly, heh that always makes me happy :Jester3:
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Figarou wrote:Making new friends is easy. Giving them up is the hard part.
Absolutely true.

But as far as I'm concerned... Friends you keep in touch with on-line are no less friends than friends you keep in touch with off-line. But people do move in and out of circles, you meet new people, you lose touch with older friends... that happens. There's even been people I've met here at the Pack, who I've exchanged chats and messages and posts with, who've moved on... As far as I'm concerned, I still consider them friends. Whether or not they reciprocate, or even if they remember me, well, that isn't my problem. And if our paths cross again, I'll just go back to enjoying their on-line company for as long as they're back for.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Well, all the people I had become friends with here have either treated me like crap or found a better group of friends than me, so I've just decided not to waste my time when everyone leaves you in the end anyway.

That is how I feel in real life as well. I have my mate and one friend in real life who haven't screwed me over, why look for more?
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

PariahPoet wrote:Well, all the people I had become friends with here have either treated me like crap or found a better group of friends than me, so I've just decided not to waste my time when everyone leaves you in the end anyway.

That is how I feel in real life as well. I have my mate and one friend in real life who haven't screwed me over, why look for more?
I understand that way of thinking, I have never left someone I would call a friend, however, each one even two good friends have left over the years, other than one that I have known for over eight years, they are still around and so am I. A few years ago I stopped looking for friends, I just went and talked with others thinking nothing may come of it, and once one of the boards I went to shut down for odd reasons, I stopped all together, after a few months I wanted to talk with others again, that is when I found this forum, I went in thinking anything could happen, once I have someone I would call a friend, I will not leave, I think of them just a real as anyone offline, I do NOT have this attitude that friends are temporary, at least they would not be to be if they had never given up, it is important for me to maintain a friendship, not that mush work to stay in contact.
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Post by WereDragon25 »

And I'm you're friend too, remember?
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

I'm so glad that at least here, i don't have to worry about not having any friends. :D
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

PariahPoet wrote:It's better to just go into it knowing that online friends are temporary.....well any friends for that matter.

It's a lot easier not to bother. People will always let you down, so enjoy conversation while you can, but don't make a huge emotional investment.
Heck, I thought it was better to have had and lost than never had at all.

Of course, I'm one to talk, because I basically treat my day-to-day lifestyle in that manner.

To Blue-Eyes in the dark: Some people, like me, and probably you, are naturally loners -- we don't make friends like everyone else does. And I'll admit, it's insanely stressful. Have you ever felt like something must be wrong with you if you can't make friends like everyone else? Well, there isn't, absolutely nothing is wrong. I garuntee you, if you ever feel lonely, there's someone out there that want's to be your friend, you just probably haven't met them yet. As lonely as you feel now, think about how you've met all your other friends -- probably all by pure chance, huh? Chance will lead you to another friend soon enough.

And if you're worried that you don't have enough friends, I only have one real friend I can really speak heart-to-heart with, and I'm absolutely fine with that.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

It was once said by a very wise man (Shel Silverstein) that a friend:

"Is someone who knows all about you; but likes you anyway."

Now Shel was a comic; but a lot of his comedy had the ring of truth. Someone who knows your ugly side, the side even you don't want to acknowledge; and still likes you is probably the best definition of a "Friend" that I've ever run across.

You have friends here...never doubt that. :wink:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

oh, i know i have friends here, and i know there are more fish in the sea(as it were) the reason for this topic really was because i was feeling lonely and ignored, but, this topic confirmed the fact that i was souly wrong in the matter.

The whole reason for my loneliness, if this doesn't sound weird, is because i had pushed away a friend of mine who is so close to me that we're now seeing each other. i felt so bad for doing so that i just felt like crap through and through, like i had nobody to talk to, and felt that i wasn't worth helping for the very fact that i treated my friend the way i did.
I don't really know people enough to understand how one would treat me, so i end up acting out, and making myself unapproachable, by simply opening my trap.