female shifting...

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

I gave my werewolves two teets only as they only have two pups at a time, and the biped sexual attraction factor of them as well playing into it.

After all features that serve a family or reproductive purpose also serve the purpose of attracting mates. Along with additional features specifically designed to attract mates.

this subject is rather odd. I can't see Dolly Parten werewolves running around, after all if they are to go on four legs as well as two then that just doesn't work. I would say A-cup-B-cup only. with maybe the occasional C-cup, but for them that is like Dolly Parten for humans, and those would have a hard time getting about, and as such would likely loose in ranks to other females. Maybe like the Omega female of the pack, where the alpha is leaner with maybe an A-cup average for the Alpha female.

and the mane as high as human breasts are would likely cover the breasts anyways so it wouldn't be the sexual fetish thing people typically imagine I would imagine.
In the end the body shape, birthing hips, and hourglass frame and legs and such would be the best indicators for a human observer that a werewolf is female.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Re: Something to consider

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

question wrote:Wolves have multiple teats as they have multiple pups. Are werewolves more likely to have multiple pups?

Even in any sort of fully shifted form a female werewolf is still a mother and would need to provide for her whelps. Given that humans have two breasts to support the normal one baby, I would say that the REAL question is what kind of birthing patterns werewolves have.
Id say, that yes. it would make some sense that a female would give birth to a litter of cubs, but boy would you have one moody wolf on your hands, (if any of you have ever seen a ticked off preggo woman, then you could easily put together the amount of damage that will be caused by a pregnant werewolf) :lol:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Has anyone ever even tried wrapping werewolf boobs tight enough for it not to jiggle like rockets... ? With something like a boob tube?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

kitetsu wrote:Has anyone ever even tried wrapping werewolf boobs tight enough for it not to jiggle like rockets... ? With something like a boob tube?
And how is the television going to prevent the werewolf's boobies from jiggling?

:lol:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =boob+tube
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

No, not that. I mean something like this.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

kitetsu wrote:No, not that. I mean something like this.
So...that prevents milk shakes...eh? How about channel surfing? :lol:

Heh...its something men can't resist.

:jester:
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Define "channel surfing".
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

kitetsu wrote:Define "channel surfing".

Constantly changing channels on the TV.

gee..I thought you knew that one. :)
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

That one i knew, but i thought you were cryptically referring to some other body part.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

kitetsu wrote:That one i knew, but i thought you were cryptically referring to some other body part.
Nope.

"Channel surfing" means only one thing. You only do that when you're watching the "boob tube."

:wink:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Hmm. . . Well, regarding human beings only having two. . . That's not always the case. Some people (myself included) have supernumerary nipples, which aren't actual functioning nipples, but have the appearance of such.

What I'm alluding to is that, during a female shift, I believe she would only retain one real set of working breasts, but in gestalt form, she develop some additional supernumeraries which, chances are, would go completely unnoticed.

And yes, I do think that a werewolf's chest size in relation to the rest of their body would decrease and that whatever fur a werewolf has would be enough to "keep her decent."
Of course, we need not go into detail. Chances are you'd get your arms ripped off before you could check for any of this. :grinp:
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Figarou wrote:
kitetsu wrote:That one i knew, but i thought you were cryptically referring to some other body part.
Nope.

"Channel surfing" means only one thing. You only do that when you're watching the "boob tube."

:wink:
lol, Fig you clown. :lol:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Ansuru
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ansuru »

Terastas wrote: Of course, we need not go into detail. Chances are you'd get your arms ripped off before you could check for any of this. :grinp:

nah, if she transforms during sex, I have all the reason in the world to find the answer ^^
The wind whipping past my face...
The underbrush combing through my fur...
The earth flying beneath my paws...
Am I alive?
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

FREAK!!!!

Post by Black Claw »

You're such a freak Ansuru?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :sickpup:
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Ansuru
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ansuru »

That was a reference to the Accidentally Changing During Sex thread, you puker! :whimper:

Although...fur does feel nice......
Am I alive?
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Claw »

Hey i would hate to be with that girl during that certaint time of the month for a girl?!?!?!?!?! :lol: :cry:
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Ansuru wrote:nah, if she transforms during sex, I have all the reason in the world to find the answer ^^
Married and/or dating ladies in the Pack, would you object if your partner suddenly decided to play "find the boobies" or "count the boobies?" I wouldn't know being a guy and all, but I think accidentally shifting during sex would be embarrassing enough without my girlfriend looking for my "second tail" so she could make a before & after comparison. :P I imagine that would be the male equivalent.

Sorry, but I think that looking for a part of a person's body and/or asking them to point it/them out for you kills the mood instantly. Best case scenario: You sleep on the couch. :grinp:
Ansuru
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ansuru »

Terastas wrote:
Ansuru wrote:nah, if she transforms during sex, I have all the reason in the world to find the answer ^^
Married and/or dating ladies in the Pack, would you object if your partner suddenly decided to play "find the boobies" or "count the boobies?" I wouldn't know being a guy and all, but I think accidentally shifting during sex would be embarrassing enough without my girlfriend looking for my "second tail" so she could make a before & after comparison. :P I imagine that would be the male equivalent.

Sorry, but I think that looking for a part of a person's body and/or asking them to point it/them out for you kills the mood instantly. Best case scenario: You sleep on the couch. :grinp:
Not to get too graphic here, but my point was, if you suddenly find yourself with a partner who could eat you if she's not satisfied, you have a major incentive to foreplay. "Exploration" can be a part of that.

Geesh, nobody's gonna be dumb enough to start combing through her fur, scientifically counting "One, two, three..." :P
Am I alive?
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary

Don't call me a puker!

Post by Black Claw »

Hey, i'm not the one exploring certaint areas at the wrong time, so don't call me that again or like my signature says i'll give you the beat down of a life time and it won't be so nice and quick, i'll do the ten year torture and we'll see what happens when i turn the water off and see who's what then. :lol:

:( :cry: actually i wouldn't do that but still don' call me that
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Ansuru
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ansuru »

I called you puker because you used the emoticon of the puking wolf. That's cruel to emotiwolfs, don't ya know?
Am I alive?
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Well if you believe the half form is a mix of human and wolf or a halfway point, that says to me that she would have one set of smaller boobs but several pairs of nipples. If she's halfway to wolf form, theres no need for several pairs of breasts as a wolf. Wolves nor humans have several pairs of boobs so where is she getting these from?! Nipples I understand but wolves dont have boobs.

However, a pregnant werewolf may appear to have several sets of breasts because wolf nipples do swell when feeding young. But again as mentioned, that also depends on how many young they have. I prefer one or two at a time like human women because they still have to raise them for 18 years. Though maybe twins would be more common among werewolves.

More then one set or really big ones is just not favorable by nature and would get in the way. I say keep them somewhat but cover them with a lot of fur so its not too noticeable.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

If your Werewolves (Female) go quadruped, anything over a b-cup is going to be chafe city, not to mention dragging things through the brush.

I go with Moon-Kit: small and hidden within her fur. Large mammae are not necessary for milk production; look at Chimps!
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Claw »

Hey Ansuru, i've seen worse!! so don't think mine are bad. and besides, if they're on the emotions there meant to be used. :lol:
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
shiftergirl
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: alphness wolf of the moonlit pack

Post by shiftergirl »

ok, werewolf female would probebly have , but only for the use of children. some bood and websites stat that female werewolfs would no have more then two usable , if you guys don't know that then something is vary wrong with you. :lol:
When i roar you run, When i purr you laugh, When i cry you weep.
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Claw »

Hey! it was Ansuru's comment not me. :howl:  :oo
I am the shield,
I am the sword.