Lune De Chasseurs (Game Thread)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

"I am following the gunshots", Gabe said to the man, "did you hear them? Also I think this women needs." Just then a jet fighter passes by.
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Sed turned his head to examine the war zone around him. The jet fighter seemed to shake the earth below, before fading into the distance. Sed turned his attention back towards the man.

"Yeah, something like that," he flinched upon hearing more explosions in the distance. He lowered the gun down to his waist. "You didn't bring the enemy with you, did you?" He looked around, not seeing any other people except for a few fleeing civilians.

Sed looked back towards the building which stood on the other side of the alley. He could see the window which he previously crawled out of. The gunfire continued erupting in the distance.

"Who's that woman over there?" he asked with a somewhat cautious tone.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Silver Predator Wolf wrote:Arcanas heard all this and said to the others "Excuse us for a moment." than he grabs Rafael and they face the side from which they came from and said "Tell me, do you know him? Cause right now will be a good time to spill everything." after that, he turns back to the others and asked "Tell us more about this "procedures" every single detail down to the last detail."
Francis grinned wolfishly, big white teeth parting the dark beard on his face. "It's quite simple, actually. It requires a commit of time - having been around for a bit in other words, having done some favors for the pack, and knowing the laws of the pack. It's not an exact sort of procedure but that's why we like it. It's open to interpretation to a degree," he replied. "There's no quick path here. Being pack requires trust and the only way that's built is time and working together."
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Gabe lowered his firearm too.
"I do not know", Gabe said to the man, then to the woman, "miss, what is your name?"
"You are shot", the women replied in a trembling voice still holding the SMG. Gabe looked down at the whole in his trench coat and the little bit of blood.
"I am alright", Gabe reassured her, "do not worry about me."
The women dropped the SMG and sat on the floor and started to weep covering her face.
Gabe then spoke to the man, "The name is Gabe by the way, what is your name and what were you doing before?"
Last edited by Defensorem Lupus on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

WereWolfBoy wrote:((OOC: I posted Gradamire's bio and stuff like that))

BIC:
Gradamire howled to Rafael hoping he would let him stay with the newly formed pack for a while,and hoping to make some new friends while he is here. "Nice to meet all of you" Gradamire said with a toothy smile and wagging his tail. "Hi Rafael" He said to his older brother and his mentor.
((OOC change this or rewrite your character please))

Rafael grins, then like he had just walked into a butcher shop he says "Oh, is that all?" he smirks, nearly laughing "well, the sooner you can show us a place we could rest our legs the better" he then turns serious, still with a smirk on his muzzle "because my brother and i are in need of companions to run with us, and I'm sure my brother here would agree, that helping out ones in need would be of good for everybody" after saying this, Arc grabs Rafael again, "ya, i know, but why not see what we can make of this situation, why not, they seem to need help here anyways" at that, Arc asks questions of his own.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire looked at Rafael and grins "Hello Rafael how are you today" Gradamire asks with a toothy grin. He puts his nose in the air and takes in the wiff of blood within the air. Somehow i knew i would find you here Rafael my mentor.
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

"It's fine with me. After all, it's beter than going through some test just to get in and all you need to do is pass. That will be way to easy." said Arcanas before looking at Rafael and said "You agree on this? Also, please tell me who is that guy. He keeps calling you his mentor. I want the truth."
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Turning swiftly, Sed moved towards the two people. He could smell the smoke as it layered the air around him. Apparently the fires had grown more intense. Locking his weapon into its holster, Sed began to speak:

"Name's Sed," he paused, nervously, "we just took this area from the military not too long ago. I work with drones, repair drones to be specific."

With a weak sigh, Sed turned around. He felt little threat from the people behind him, for they seemed to be just as confused as most of the other civilians. He moved towards a nearby blockade and began reloading the turret that sat behind it. With an evil tone, Sed began speaking back in their direction.

"You know, some rumors say that there are werewolves living throughout the city," he began laughing as he repaired the ammo tank on the turret, "They look just like any of us; just like us...wandering through the streets. They hide in the shadows where nobody will see them, avoiding the horrors of our own war. If anything, they have the best chance of surviving this entire conflict," he paused, staring at the ground below him, "but do they really deserve it. If they're so great, then why do they let us fight. They have the power to save this city, but they don't. They're cowards," Sed screamed with a horrifying rage before standing up.
Last edited by Miguel on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Gabe did not feel threatened but hoped that Sed would not attack him for working for the military at one point during the war. He picked the women up and turned to Sed as he was working on the turret.
"What are the drones used for?", Gabe asked Sed, "Can they used to check out a specific area? I have military training overall but I feel I have to check out where these specific gunshots were coming from. Are you willing to join me and help out?"
-Dr. L. David Mech
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hearing Gabe's response, Sed began laughing maniacally. He pulled one of the drones from a nearby crate.

"These were used to repair vehicles, my friend, when the war didn't tear us apart," he looked at the handheld aircraft that rested in his hands, "However, if you're that desperate to learn about a couple of gunshots, then feel free to tape a camera onto it. I'll be able to fly this thing virtually anywhere, but can I really trust you?" His mouth became covered with hatred.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

"If there is one person you can trust", Gabe told Sed, "you can trust me. I do not have a camera on me. Do you know where I can find one?"
Just then a fighter jet blew up and crashed nearby. The pilot landed some where nearby.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Sed twisted around, hearing the nearby crash. He reached for the gun in the holster on his belt, hearing the surrounding streets fill with panic.

"I have a camera back in my operations base," Sed began sprinting back through the alley towards his base, screaming back towards Gabe behind him, "Come on!"
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Gabe grabbed the women and followed Sed into the alley. Gabe asked "where to?" after they stopped at a ladder.
-Dr. L. David Mech
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire looked a Gabe thinking to himself "i wonder whats going to happen now"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Sed pointed towards the ladder and began ascending up the rusted bars that occupied it. He could still hear the gunfight in the distance, causing yet another shiver to pass down his spine.

"The camera's on the table inside," he spoke before reaching the top of the ladder.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

WereWolfBoy wrote:Gradamire looked a Gabe thinking to himself "i wonder whats going to happen now"
((OOC Your mixing everyone up, if you want to be a part of this please make an entrance, don't jump in like this is one of the comment pages, please))

"Arc, I'm being straight with you, he's a pupil of mine" Rafael looks over at the surfer duded Werewolf, who smiles hoping that he isn't left out. "Before we met back up again, after what happened to mom and dad, I had encountered him in the deep forests of Colorado, he had a problem with keeping his multiple personalities at bay, but then when i heard that what happened to your girlfriend, i left him to be at your side" Rafael then walks over to Gradamire and motions for him to come over.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

"Stay here and keep watch", Gabe said to the women handing her the SMG.
Gabe climbed the ladder and saw Sed standing in the middle of a room next to a table covered in wires and mechanical parts. Gabe oddly got a burst of energy and felt electrified all over his body. He walked up to the table and saw something that looked liked a camera.
"Is this it?", he asked Sed picking up the device feeling a nice pulse come from it.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Sed looked to the camera in Gabe's hands and nodded.

"Yeah, that's the one," he paused with a weak stutter, "but, uh, y-you mind handing it to me for a minute?" Sed's eyes were locked on the camera's disk tray.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire walks over to Rafael from the shadow from which he was standing " Yes Raefael how can i be of help"
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"we need you to go top side and, find out as much as you can, we need to know what the situation is, MOVE!!!" Rafael turns back to his brother and they walk back over to Francis. "we're here when ever you need us, now, if you wouldn't mind showing us a good place to rest, we've been on our legs for.....what you say, a few days sound right?" He asks his brother.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradmire steps back into the darkness and runs as fast as his kind legs could carry him. He continues to run and spot the moon in the distance "Good thing i have no time to hunt the mission im on is major i must complete the mission before something happens." Gradamire says to himslef as he runs through the darkness
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

"I see... well.... since that's the case. Also, I you are getting so tired that you are starting to lose count of the days. We have been on the run for nearly about a week now. By the way, you want me to follow your friend just incase something happens?" asked Arcanas as he points at Gradmire as he ran into the darkness of the cave.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"no, needn't you worry Arc, he can defend himself quite nicely" he smiles approvingly, Then they head further down the path, watching as it gets brighter, and more spacious. "still the workmanship is beautiful, you guys are lucky to live in such a find" he looks further down on the left and sees a mural of two yellow eyed swordsmen crossing swords. "hold up, hey Arc check this out" he says amazed, waving his brother over.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"All kinds of stone stuff holds up well," Francis said, waving his hand dismissively. "There's not been a lot to add to the usual wear and tear after all."

He raised an eyebrow at mention of the mural. "What's so special about that?" he asked. "Just a painting. Old, but still a bunch of paint on a wall."
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire returns with blood gushing from his midsection and a bruning sensation makes him squrim in pain. "Rafael" Gradamire says in a raspy voice and gasping air between words "We......have........a.....big.....problem.......Rafael" Gradamire collaspes to the ground putting a paw above his bloody wound and trying to heal it. "Can...i...have...some...help...please...? Gradamire asked with a raspy voice.