He trying

The place for anything at all...
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Post by WereDragon25 »

*nagowteena* wrote:
IndianaJones wrote:At least this constructive argument is better then the furry fandom argument on that stupid Teen Forums.

Remember guys, keep your nose clean. But, still not this again....didn't we been through this before?
yes indeed, I think this thread is going quite smoothly, I'm glad it's nothing like the one on that teen forum.
Same here.
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."
STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC
Legendary
Legendary

Post by STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC »

WereDragon25 wrote:
*nagowteena* wrote:
IndianaJones wrote:At least this constructive argument is better then the furry fandom argument on that stupid Teen Forums.

Remember guys, keep your nose clean. But, still not this again....didn't we been through this before?
yes indeed, I think this thread is going quite smoothly, I'm glad it's nothing like the one on that teen forum.
Same here.

I think we can all be thankful about that however I did find reading amusing and was quite tempted to join in for the heck of it, shoot I still might

*edit* nevermind looks like the arguments over
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Case closed.

If you people have more things to say, then create a new thread about the Furry Fandom.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/