Dark Nation: Game Thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Dark Nation: Game Thread

Post by Wolfyn »

Prologue:
"The Mythical World and the Real World have blended. For some people their lives never are considered to be normal. Typical humans are skeptical of the gifted. Some are jeolous of the power in which they were never born with. Perhaps it was luck, that there wasn't a massacre. That there was no disappearances, no people dropped from the face of this world without a hint of where they were taken. Its probably chilling to think that other countries are not being so kind. Perhaps the land of the free is waiting for the right chance, perhaps not. Perhaps they still hold true to the values those once former men risked their lives to create. Welcome to America, a place that promotes the growth of their mythical gifts citzens. Unlike other parts of the world. There is much curiousity of the mind. As scientists now study this rare abnormality. Where their patients have a life, and are paided to undergo tests and experiments. We can probably say we are safe within our own borders, but now the appended darkness is coming. Soon there will be armies; soon leaders of nations will picks sides; and soon the flags will raise. For now we are safe. For now we can grow, and get ready. This is the United States, perhaps restored as to its former beliefs and concepts. We haven't been abandoned, and hopefully never will be. The world for now huddles in the shadows, afraid of our affairs, but they will almost laugh of their own sick, and twisted plans. We are citzens of a Dark Nation."

(Envloped Letter given to every student and facility member)
Dear Students and Facility,
Let me just say welcome to the new year. As you all know we are hosting the Crossfire Examines this year. I know alot of you want to show the country your power but you must first show us your worth. Only the best can be chosen to represent us. To accurately evaluate each individual. We will be assigning groups of 4 to an instructor. This instructor will be your boss, any actions you make reflects them. This will allow for more easy and accurate evaluation of students; not just for the examines but we hope that this improve relations, and release tension within our High School. Your teammates and instructors will be assigned according to your scores of tests that will take place in the following week. You will be tested on Intelligence, Strength, Speed, Endurance, Skills and Powers. You attitude will also be a factor, There will be no favorites so for those who want to be grouped with buddies and friends, its is possible but all the groups decided depend purely on you. Please enjoy yourself get familarized with your dorms, and with your teachers. Classes begin tommorrow at 8:00 a.m shape.
Sinerely, Principal Lancaster
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic opened the door to his dorm room. He looked down the halls as people were talking in groups; as they began to make their way towards the cafertia. He stayed silent, trying avoid being touched and attention.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

Apollo put the envelope down on his desk and got ready to leave for the cafeteria. As he lay the letter down he could smell smoke coming from it. Still do not have control over the heat just yet, he thought to himself. He was glad the new school year was starting so that it will take his mind off of the past.
As he walked to the cafeteria he wondered who his new group members would be.
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

After putting his saddle bag down, Frier noticed the note on his Desk addressed to him from Principal Lancaster. "Oh, i wonder what he has to say?" he reads through it while a smile crawls across his bearded face, *heh* "looks like this is going to be a good year". He sits at his desk, leans back, and puts his feet up. Fri relaxes a bit too much and his eyes begin to droop.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Luna was walking around the entire place while carying her bag and trying to look for the room she is assigned to. "A year has pass and I still have trouble finding my way around. I wish they did not make this place so dam big so I don't have to explore the entire place just to find one stupid room." thought Luna to herself. 5 minutes later, she found the room and sees Lunic standing outside of it with the door open and seems to be in a daze. She looks at the number on the room and fishes out the paper with the room number on it to double check. "You have got to be f*** kidding me... the boys dorm? What the hell man?!" thought Luna to herself as she crush the paper in her hand.
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Location: Locked in my mind, 1 I cant find the way out, 2 I might hurt others if I do get out.

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva clenched the note in her hand as she walked around the school, wondering where she was suppose to go. Lots of kids were walking in the other direction, Wonder if they know where to go? she thought to her self as she looked for a kid that might be nice enough to tell her which way to go. There was a older girl looking at a paper that didnt seem to be attached to a group. Maybe she wont bite my head off Eva thought as she walked over.
Part of me is now fire, i'm burning inside. I still ach to be what you want as you increase the flames and listen to my screams. Your voice still rings in my mind as blood flows from my mangled body and falls onto the dead ground around me mixing with my tears of failure.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic paid attention to no one. His only attention was driven to get out into the cafertia before everyone began to emass. He drifted pasted Luna, before turning into the library to cut through it to get to the cafertia. "he suddenly stopped and realized that the lights were all off. Pitch black with only lighting from the closed doors leading to the hallways surronding the large library. "right...my type of place nice and very quiet away from people i don't know". he said. he found a chair and sat in it waiting for the bell to ring. Lunic closed his eyes, as soon as he did, a almost surreal image came at him in his mind. It collided against him. He fell out of the chair his eyes blank, he arms folding against his adomen. "arghh" he bit his lip as he tried to block the pain.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Apollo eat his breakfast and wondered back to his room. He checked out his mailbox and found his class schedule inside along with some other envelopes. He put all of the mail on his desk and opened up his class schedule.
He looked at his classes:

English
History
P. E.- Dark Power Control
Lunch
Control and Possibility
Chemistry
Religion
Philosophy

Good, some of my favorite classes, Apollo thought as he set his schedule down on his desk. He set aside the other envelopes to read later on.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Frier leaves his bag and papers in the classroom, and heads out to meet his pupils. *cer-thud* He gets plowed by a student in a rush to get to Frier's class room. "hey hold on bud-o, class doesn't start till the bell rings" he says as he lifts himself from the ground. Frier moves away from the door and leans next to the doorway. "so, i see you have the joy of having a class of control and possibility with me, don't worry you'll be glad you took this class" He says, sensing the worry on the student.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Luna looks at Lunic as he drifted past her. She rolled her eyes up and walks into the room. The room is larger than most other room she has seen as it is ment to house 2 students. "Great.... out of all the people I have to share the room with is in the boys dorm and with mister spacy that is walking around in a trance." thought Luna as she closed the door behind her and threw her bag beside the bed on the right sie of the room and lay down. She than looks around the room and feels the paper in her hand. She looks at the left corner of the room and sees a bin. She took aim and threw the paper into the bin and it went right in. "Score 1 for this girl." said Luna as she smiled. She than reach for her bag and unzips one of the many pockets and looks at the class listing. "Usual class with some minor add ons. Not much of any differences from a normal class." thought Luna to herself as she chucks the list back into her bag and closed her eyes to rest.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Location: Locked in my mind, 1 I cant find the way out, 2 I might hurt others if I do get out.

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva was just about to say something when the other girl left and went into a room. 'ohh, ok' she thought to herself as she looked around, then at the note as she heard a thud coming from the bookroom, 'what the heck!' she ran into the library as others called it to see nothing but blackness. Eva took a few steps in looking around blindly, and gathered some courage to speak out into the blackness "hello? what hurt you?" she took a fighting stance without thinking and focused on listening for whatever it was that hurt someone.
Part of me is now fire, i'm burning inside. I still ach to be what you want as you increase the flames and listen to my screams. Your voice still rings in my mind as blood flows from my mangled body and falls onto the dead ground around me mixing with my tears of failure.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Ahhhh! Lunic yelled. He rolled around on the ground his whole body seeming to be on fire. "why is this happening again" he thought. Then he heard a femine voice calling out. He turned in the direction of the voice. His eyes began to glow a silverish color, as he began to grow fangs.When his canines got to be a inch long they began to retract, his eyes returned to normal, and the pain subsided. Lunic laid there panting. "I hate this, I have no idea whats wrong with me, and i am not dieing from this. But this just can't be normal." He said to himself. He laid on the ground his body shaking. He tried to get up but the pain began to return as he moved his arms and legs. "f*** it" he said. forcing himself upright. He turned looking towards Eva's direction. His eyes began to glow once again, and the pain began to return a steady, burning ache all over his body. "i can live with this. So long as that hell doesn't return." he thought.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

"Sorry", Apollo said to his teacher as he was on his way to the library. Apollo herd that they had Dan Brown's book The Da Vinci Code. I wonder why does everyone made a big deal about it, he thought as he was getting closer to the library. Apollo figured since he had a Religion class he would bring it up as a topic. He saw that the lights were off in the library. He opened door and herd what sounded like two or more people talking. He closed the door behind him and said, "Hello?"
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Once he caught his bearings, he began to wonder the halls wondering which new bright mind a shining eyes were going to be his new class. He saw many possible candidates, some big, many less in mass, but he didn't worry about image, because he felt he was expanding minds, not wardrobes. 15min's had past when he had taken a look at his watch and realizes he's going to be late for his first class. *cer-crack* he breaks mach 3 in a step in the direction of his classroom.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Luna was still in bed resting when she opened her eyes and looks at the clock hanging on the wall infront of her. "Crap... 5 minutes before the start of the first class.. good thing I know where this room is.." thought Luna to herself. She got up and reaches for her bag and opens it and tok out a pen and a note book. She than walks towards the door and opens it and closes it behind her. She looks around and said to herself "Dam.. this will take awhile.. oh well.. last resort.." she tucks the note book into her pants and the pen between her breast and jumps and flips herself as she grabs on to the ceiling and faces the direction of the class and starts to crawl so fast that it looks like she is teleporting between each area.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva had taken a step back when she saw silver eyes glowing at her, 'He smelt like a human! is he a werewolf? he doesn't smell like anything i know now.' Ran through her mind as she realigned herself so she could block attacks from the new human that came in and the one that glowed silver. "I wont fight if you two don't attack," she said in a quiet whisper.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

A second door closed in which Lunic ignored. He scanned in the direction of Snay Fell he couldn't see her. But he knew someone was there. "so much for peace and solitude." he said. Lunic clenched his fists, bones popped and crackled loudly in the quiet library. Lunic was breathing very hard, His vision somewhat blurred. He took a step and almost fell. He was saved by a table which lay infront of him. Lunic rubbed his forehead as pain shot through it like daggers. "and now of course a headache is coming on. Kill me already would be very comforting indeed." He mubbled. Lunic slowly began to make his way towards the exit, in which Snay Fell came in. He forgotten that anyone was around. He stumbled in the darkness before he mind completely shut off. Lunic blacked out as he fell to the ground with aloud thud. After a few seconds the bell rang.
Last edited by Wolfyn on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Apollo ran out of the library when the bell rang. I wonder who was in there making all that noise?, he thought, I can get the book later. He ran to his class. On the way there he passed by the teacher he bumped into earlier.
"Hello and again sorry about before", Apollo said, "See you in class".
Apollo then finally found the classroom and got ready for one his favorite classes: Control and Possibility.
Last edited by Defensorem Lupus on Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Once back at his own classroom, he slows down and sets himself up for the first day of his class. He begins by Writing out Mr. Mills and Control and possibility on the dry Erase board. Then, once got the easy stuff done, he places paper; just blank paper, on each desk. then he walks back and sits back in his desk and watches as the starving minds enter his classroom. *he thinks to himself* "I'm seeing a lot of promise in this room".
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Luna manages to reach the class as Frier was waiting for the rest of the class to come in. Luna than let go and as she fell, she flips and lands in a crounching position. She got up and dusted herself. "Dam.. it's so dirty.. wish they clean this place up every once in awhile." thought Luna to herself. She than walks into the classroom and walks right to the back and pulled out a chair and sat down. After that, she pulls out her notebook and reaches into her clothing and pulls out the pen from between her breast and waits for the class to start.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva panicked when she heard cracking knuckles, she forgot about the other person that had just left and listened for the silver eyed one as he got closer to her, and was completely surprised when he fell, "whhaa?" she mumbled out loud as she knelt down and hesitantly reached one hand out to feel for the pulse on the others neck, ignoring the bell that rang.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic lay partly on his side. His heart beat was very strong but had no steady rythum. His body was at normal temperature, but heat was radiating off all parts of his body. Bones slowly popped here and there. Then his back muscles started to contract and made his back arch. Lunic woke up in letting out a whisper of air, as his fangs and eyes once again began to change. "what the hell...... IS WRONG WITH ME" he yelled, rolling on his back. "this has to stop" he cried out. A few moments later his body regressed so fast that all Lunic could do was gape. The pain of reverting had faded become more of a discomfort because of the speedy regression. Lunic laid there scared and shaking, angry and confused. The tardy bell sounded and Lunic just laid there staring at the ceiling.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Apollo made it to class just as the late bell rang. The teacher was in the front of the class and there were already students sitting down. Apollo sat down behind a girl who had a notebook, a pen, and a piece of paper in front of her. Apollo saw that he had paper in front of him too on the desk. He reached into his pocket to get his pen only to find that it had melted. He tapped the girl in front of him (Luna) on the shoulder and asked for a pen.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

After the last bell chime is rung, Frier is on his feet standing in front of his desk. "ok everyone" he says as he brings his hands together "Now, i want everyone to put your names at the top of the papers in front of you" he says with a smile. "if anyone has done anything with them and feels their done, then you can hand them up now" The few that make it to the front seem to be rough sketches of fellow classmates and chibi werewolves. "Now the rest of you who haven't used them, please write a little about you and maybe anything you'd like to mention"
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Luna felt a tap on her shoulder and turned and looks at Apollo and said "Yes?" than she smelled the smell of ink. She said ""I think it's better you use a pencil cause.. your melting almost everything you touch." She than sticks her hand into her clothing and pulls out a pencil and said "Sorry, I just like to hide things in areas where it's off limits. It's safer that way." She than heard what Frier said and turns and starts to write down her name and other stuff.