Dark Nation: Game Thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Location: Locked in my mind, 1 I cant find the way out, 2 I might hurt others if I do get out.

Post by Snay Fell »

She felt like someone had stabbed her with claws allover her, her tail was rigged in shock and she was curled up in the fetal position, "no..." Eva whispered as the memories caught up with her, she barely hear the other werewolf talk as he pulled out the biggest of the claws. She pushed herself up when it was out and saw a naked human and the werewolf were only there, "Who is clawing me?" she said in a daze roughly through her wolfen mouth.
Part of me is now fire, i'm burning inside. I still ach to be what you want as you increase the flames and listen to my screams. Your voice still rings in my mind as blood flows from my mangled body and falls onto the dead ground around me mixing with my tears of failure.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic rubbed his head, as a headache began to develop. "please not again..." he thought to himself. "ok class I am Ms. Culver you are in drawing class. For this semes....." Lunic shook his head. "will be having you drawing all kinds of things including what you want to draw. But before We start I want all of you to tell us abit about yourself, your background." The teacher said. "how about we start with you Michael Adams." Lunic ignored must of it as he began to space out.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

Apollo now understood what was happening before him. His first encounter with the werewolves from the area. The girl (Eva) appeared to be out of it and his teacher was helping her out. Apollo knew he could not help out because he was still producing high amounts of heat, he could not figure out why, and he did not want to burn her.
"Teacher?", Apollo asked, "you have everything under control right, I got to put some clothes on, will we still be meeting in the library?"
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Distracted, he says "Ya, get dressed we'll be back inside after i clean her up and calm her down" then after taking most of the glass out he sits her up and lets her heal. "could i please get another hand down here, to help her back inside to the nurses office" he asks as he slings her furred arm over his shoulder.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

As Luna rest her eyes, she heard what was going on outside. She got up and walks out. When she see Apollo naked, she looks at him from top to bottom and said "Not bad... if I were to ever get in the mood, I'll look for you." than she walks over Frier and help him with Eva and said "Better do something about this. Unless your ignoreing me again like the last 2 times, I have nothing else to say."
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Location: Locked in my mind, 1 I cant find the way out, 2 I might hurt others if I do get out.

Post by Snay Fell »

"No..." Eva said as her mind caught up with what was happening. She started to struggle away from them, "I have to keep moving, i cant stop" her eyes started to tear up as she continued to pull away, completely ignoring the pain from the invisible claws (Glass) that were in her.
Part of me is now fire, i'm burning inside. I still ach to be what you want as you increase the flames and listen to my screams. Your voice still rings in my mind as blood flows from my mangled body and falls onto the dead ground around me mixing with my tears of failure.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

"lunic....Lunic!.......LUNIC!" yelled Ms. Culver. Lunic snapped awake. "yes Ms. Culver?" he asked. "Are you ok hun?" your as white as a ghost!" Lunic looked down at his head which were shaking. "um..." Lunic said looking back at her. Ms Culver walked over to the intercom and pressed a button. A few seconds later a sound came though followed by a male voice. "yes Office?" said the man. "i am sending Lunic to the nurses office. Bring in Mr. Blair to speak and give him a check up." said Ms. Culver. Lunic slowly stood up and tried to start walking he only found the nearest wall with a thud. "Danm.." he whispered.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Apollo ran straight for his room not caring if anybody saw him. He jumped into his room and slammed the door shut. This caused all the mail he had on the desk to fall to the floor.
He picked up all of the envelopes not trying to burn them. Then he noticed one envelope that was hand written. He opened it and was shocked at what he saw; a letter from his long lost twin.

He read it:
Apollo,
I am in the area, do not look for me, I will look for you. Just hold on to yourself the best you can. I will follow the fires.
-Art

Apollo stood there holding on to the letter. He was perplexed and amazed and confused and bewildered. He felt very cold at that moment and he realized that his internal heat turned off and his bare skin was still exposed. He quickly put on something heavy on and jammed the letter in his pocket.
He left his room and headed for the library. He took the letter out of his pocket and stared at it as he was walking. He was not paying attention to where he was walking when he bumped into somebody dropping the letter. He looked up to see the person who bumped into him before, only the person looked white as a ghost. Then the heat started up again.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Frier snaps at Luna saying "We need to get Eva to the nurse, you going to complain or are you going to help" he says through clenched teeth. quickly tearing his attention back to Eva, he says "Your going to be ok, Eva, i need you to relax and let us help you" he says in a concerned tone. Then, he realizes that she's not conscious and puts his pads to her head and submerses him self into her mind and finds her cowering in the back. he speaks up in a calm and kind voice "Eva, we need you to come back to us, please hear my voice and know that you are safe" after saying this, the area where they are in her mind changes from a dark cold place, to a room that gradually begins to brighten. Then, like a rope were tied to him; he is sent sailing at great speed away from her and out of her mind. like a kick in the head, he falls back and onto the grass a few feet away.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Luna heard this and just kept quiet. Same as always. Than when she sees Frier falling a few feet back, she said "For a teacher you sure are slacking on the rule. How can you even forget the most basic? Never look into a head of a lycan that is going through a rough change." said Luna as she looks at Frier.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva pulled back when he was in her head, 'no i cant trust anyone here' she thinks dimmly as she turns and runs away toward a forest as Frier falls, she manages to work through her wolfen mouth "Sorry!" as she runs. 'eve.....''No! i wont listen to you!' she yells in her head as her memorys try to come up, she increases her speed in hopes to excape them. 'I'm not eve, im Eva! i dont have to be tortured by you!'
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic had made it to the hallways he followed the wall, as his vision blurred. Lunic couldn't really tell where he was going and bumped into Apollo. The slight jarred, made his head burst into pain. Lunic snarled at bit, and leaned against the wall trying to collect himself.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Apollo tried to control his heat so that he will not burn the guy. He took off his jacket and put it on the guy (Lunic). He picked up the letter and put it in his pocket. A teacher came down the hall telling Apollo to hold on to Lunic and bring him to the nurses office. Apollo grabbed Lunic's arm and followed the teacher (Mr. Blair) to the nurses office. But the heat was still too much and burnt through the jacket and burnt Lunic's arm.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"Eva, This is Frier, your teacher" He says running after her, trying to calm her down "your losing control" he says catching up to her, then, getting in front of her; he blocks her from going any further "if you cannot control yourself, then i'll have to take you to the nurse myself" , needing only used a small bit of his strength he grabs her up into his arms and heads back the the school, while she squirms and tries to get free, he only holds firm and doesn't let her loose. "try as you might, were not letting you go till we can at least calm you down" he says with a concerned smile.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Luna stood there and watch and said to the teacher "This is taking way too long... if it takes any longer, might as well knock her out and bring her to the nurse. It will be easier and alot faster than the way your handling her right now."
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Sun May 18, 2008 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva barely hears what Frier is saying, and snarls at Luna's words "Trying Calm Down!" she forces through her mouth as she squirms to get free "Need, Trees!" she turns her head and bites into his arm and kicks him in his gut with a hind leg in her efforts to get free. 'eve... 'NO! I am not her, i wasn't her, its not my fault!'' she yell in her head as she clamps her jaws down on Friers arm.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic let out a scream of pain as Apollo burned his arm. He pulled away from Apollo, he looked up at him. His eyes was growing, he cocked his head to the side and began to snarl. "Geett Awayy froom me!" he said in a monotone voice as he body was shaking.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Damn, not again, Apollo thought to himself as he let go of Lunic's arm. As he did that his arm caught fire. Apollo stared at Lunic as his whole body went up in flames burning all of his clothes, again only this time his body stayed on fire. It was then that Apollo realized that his twin's note was in his pocket.
"Get away", Apollo managed to say to Lunic as he fell to the floor, his body still on fire.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Frier howls in pain, but still holds firm. "Eva, I'm not letting go of you till we get you to the nurse" he says as they make it inside and round the corner passing the front office. Soon coming to a stop inside the nurses office. "Judy could you help me calm this one down?" he asks the young looking woman in the dark cloths and a bandanna to hold her hair back. and she tacks Eva's hands in hers and she goes into her mind and manually relaxes her to a sane calm collect state. moments later and she wakes up "Don't worry" Rafael says when he sees her trying to get up "you just lost control is all" he gives a reassuring smile.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Luna sees all this and rolled her eyes up and heads back to the library and join the rest of the class.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Snay Fell »

"My head" Eva says as she tries to sit up and sees that she changed "Stupid boy makin me so frustrated... i hurt you didnt i? Im so sorry" she starts blubbering remembering what she did to him 'nice move, biting your first teacher' she sat there not sure what to do other then say sorry ever now and then as she reverted back to normal.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Dark Nation: Game Thread

Frier smiled. "Ms. Eva, my first concern was to help you, and make sure that you didn't cause harm to anyone else" his smile fades a bit, but doesn't leave his face, which at the moment was caught in between wolf and man. "and that's why you are here, to learn to control your body and mind, Now, rest, we'll continue your lessons after class, i feel I'll have to put more effort into your training" and at that, he leaves the nurses station for the Library.