Me, Myself, and I

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Casey Jewels
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Commander-in-Chief of the Rebellion against aspiring world dominators

Me, Myself, and I

Post by Casey Jewels »

Hay y'all!

The name's Casey Jewels. I was thinking about creating my own pack and was searching dA for wolf pics when I came across a link to this site, so I decided to join.

My ... friend who is a boy that I kind of like... from Norway (who insists that he's a werewolf) bit me a week or two ago (over IM), so apparently I'm a werewolf now.

Anyways, I love to read and write. I'm working on a novel right now, and I hope that it will be done and ready to send off by this time next year.

And... I guess that I first become interested in werewolves back when I created Kamilopterisa Hilverwis Niberton (Kami), who's the descentdant of Casey Jewels, who is my first real character and is one of my favorites. Anyways, Kami is bitten at the age of four. And that's when I started going haywire on the whole werewolf thing. (Kami's the one in my avatar, in case you were wondering)
Last edited by Casey Jewels on Sat May 17, 2008 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
"You know what is right. You know what is wrong. Make your choice."
-Me
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Its... "Me, Myself, and I" :grinp:

anywho...how are the 3 of you doing? :lol:

Welcome to the only place where werewolves and duckies co-exist. :duckiemind:

:jester:
Casey Jewels
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Commander-in-Chief of the Rebellion against aspiring world dominators

Post by Casey Jewels »

Hehe. That's what I get for typing that after midnight. I thought it didn't look right, but I was too tired to figure out what it was.

I'm doing pretty good. I'm rather happy at the moment because I passed my online biology class yesterday with a C, when I had had an F the morning before.

And thanks for the welcome!
-Me
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

We're always happy to welcome new aspiring minds to our collective of weird and the outrageous. hope you end up finding the R.P. section :D
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Hi, welcome to the Pack! The people here are open-minded and original. We keep the werewolves popular, interesting, fresh, new and unique.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

plus, we just really love them to death like they were long lost friends. :D oh, and some of use profess to being one with every fiber of our being. :)
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Verborgen Tierinmir
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Verborgen Tierinmir »

WELCOME CHAPESS! from a fellow newcome ^_^

blue> well other werewolfs should be smackin em silly to keep quiet about it ^_^
A wolf may lose his teeth, but ne'er his nature. - Scottish proverb

Wolves do change their hair, but not their hearts. - Ben Johnson
Casey Jewels
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Casey Jewels »

Wow... I didn't expect so many people to welcome me. It's the most welcomes to a site that I have ever recieved.

This site certainly sounds like it's a lot of fun! And yeah, I've seen the RPing section. I just don't know if I'm going to join any RPs yet. I'm starting a summer job in about a month that's 8 hours a day, M-F. So I want to see how that goes and how much time I'll have to RP and stuff.

Plus, I'm involved in so many RPs on ASN (avatarspirit.net). I'm trying to cut down on them at the moment and focus more on my personal writing. But I've never been very good at sticking to my resolution of not joining any more RPs, so we'll have to see.

But anyways..., I'm rambling again. I tend to do that a lot...

And I know what you mean about saying that you're a werewolf. Sometimes I wish I was one, even with all of the bad things (I'm talking about not being able to control yourself during a full moon here) that comes along with it. It would certainly make life more interesting. But I'm rambling again...

Hope to see you guys around. And thanks for all of the welcomes once again!
-Me
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Welcome, Casey! Settle yourself down and shift a while; we won't mind.
Your Avatar is interesting...did you do it yourself? Lots of "sense" there.

As for wishing you were a Wulf, be patient. The Applications Comittee is always a bit slow around MoonFull. This month it's the villagers: they're holding out for more money to chase us and the budget is...not large...so we're thinking about letting some amateurs (the Fanboi and Fangrl Association) try out.

Just remember: Lycanthropy: a lifetime comittment! :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Casey Jewels
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Casey Jewels »

Yeah, I drew my avvie. I'm still amazed that I drew that, for I'm not the most artistic person around, no matter how much I want to be.

Hehe. Is it just mere villagers after us? No Hunters? (Hunters are a fictional race I created and their soul purpose in existing it to hunt down werewolves).

Yeah..., lycanthropy is definently a lifetime commitment.
-Me
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

I hope that some day we could check out your work. :)
Casey Jewels
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Casey Jewels »

Actually, I was just thinking about that ^. I do have a short piece about Kami's past that's almost complete. Maybe I'll post it up here when I'm done.

Of course, I probably won't be able to work on it at all until at least Thursday, because today and tomorrow is finals. And I'm working on a different piece right now, but I'm almost done with that one. It's not a werewolf story, but, if you're interested in reading it, you can find it here: http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=12660.0 , once I have it up. That has several shorts of mine, plus a preview of the werewolf story, and a preview of the story I'm working on right now.
-Me
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

You got great talent there, I can't wait to check out your newest work.^^
Casey Jewels
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Casey Jewels »

Thanks! *blushes*

I'll try and hurry to get it done.

But now finals are calling... *sigh*
-Me
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

No rush, go at your own pace. :) no need to add new stresses to the days of finals. :D
Casey Jewels
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Casey Jewels »

No, it's not really rushing. When I say that I'll hurry and do something, that just means that I'll actually get around to doing it. I'm a horrible procrastinator, so the more someone bugs me to do something, the sooner I'll do it.

And I've only got one hard final left, which is a math one tomorrow.
-Me
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

well........I don't want to press, but it would be super awesome fly stuff if you could make it soon. :lol:
Casey Jewels
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Casey Jewels »

Don't worry, bugging me about it is good. It ensure that the story actually does get finished.

I just have to work out the kinks in the ending..., which is why I keep putting it off.
-Me
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

Hello Casey, :duckbomb: :duckbomb2: now your my friend. Blue sorry i haven't been on here, hunting's been in the way!
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.