i know you will most likley hate me but... (vampires)

The place for anything at all...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

( :roflmao: Oh god! :lol: {stomps floor he's laughing so hard})
:D They're playing along...
(Yeah, i agree, that is probably why they made the all in one shampoo and body wash. And i always use conditioner... although if you do it right, the blowdryer works... static eletricity however, does make me look like a poodle.)
{Rubs socked feet on rug touches Lewis}
({...POOF} ... CURSE YOU!)
:roflmao:
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Post by WereDragon25 »

PariahPoet wrote:Actually, some studies have suggested that psionic vampires might be possible. I think it's the History channel that has a documentary on vampires. There was one really neat study that use a kirlian camera to take pictures of people's electromagnetic fields, and they took pictures of two people. One person claimed to be a psi vampire, and the other agreed to let the vamp draw from his energy. The first picture showed their fields at rest, then the second picture was taken of both while th vampire claimed to be feeding off the second person's energy, and the third was soon afterwards.
The first photos were very similar. Both fields were approximately the same size and intensity. The second photo, the field on the vampire was larger, putting out small spikes kind of like solar flares, and the other person's field was weaker. The third photo, the vampire's field was very large and bright, and the other person's was very small and weak, and there were dots that the narrator described as looking like puncture marks.
The documentary may have been slightly slanted toward the existence of vampires, but they at least did not grab that one little scrap of information and use it as irrefutable proof that they do. But it was a very interesting documentary nonetheless.
Kelpten wrote:Ya, vampires are too uptight. The whole idea of werewolves is a loss of control, while vampires are always trying to stay in complete control. We're opposites.

As for energy vampires, I've tried to drain people's energy a time or two. I figured it probably wasn't the healthiest thing for them though, so I usually limit energy feeding to my surroundings and exclude people. Or maybe I'm just crazy and am rambling nonsense. I have no idea.
How do you drain energy??? I have tried on my friends, trust me they have WAY TOO MUCH and I have way too little I have a group of about 5 friends, that I see everyday. How can I drain a little of theirs each?
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot

WereDragon25 wrote:
PariahPoet wrote:Actually, some studies have suggested that psionic vampires might be possible. I think it's the History channel that has a documentary on vampires. There was one really neat study that use a kirlian camera to take pictures of people's electromagnetic fields, and they took pictures of two people. One person claimed to be a psi vampire, and the other agreed to let the vamp draw from his energy. The first picture showed their fields at rest, then the second picture was taken of both while th vampire claimed to be feeding off the second person's energy, and the third was soon afterwards.
The first photos were very similar. Both fields were approximately the same size and intensity. The second photo, the field on the vampire was larger, putting out small spikes kind of like solar flares, and the other person's field was weaker. The third photo, the vampire's field was very large and bright, and the other person's was very small and weak, and there were dots that the narrator described as looking like puncture marks.
The documentary may have been slightly slanted toward the existence of vampires, but they at least did not grab that one little scrap of information and use it as irrefutable proof that they do. But it was a very interesting documentary nonetheless.
Kelpten wrote:Ya, vampires are too uptight. The whole idea of werewolves is a loss of control, while vampires are always trying to stay in complete control. We're opposites.

As for energy vampires, I've tried to drain people's energy a time or two. I figured it probably wasn't the healthiest thing for them though, so I usually limit energy feeding to my surroundings and exclude people. Or maybe I'm just crazy and am rambling nonsense. I have no idea.
How do you drain energy??? I have tried on my friends, trust me they have WAY TOO MUCH and I have way too little I have a group of about 5 friends, that I see everyday. How can I drain a little of theirs each?
Maybe you can't. Some are Psi vamps, some aren't... Sorry :(
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

I can get a little bit more energy, I just can't get enough to feel more than a trickle, and my friends drink about 5 cokes an hour, so... I can drain a little, just don't know how to get a little more.
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.

WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

WereDragon25 wrote:I can get a little bit more energy, I just can't get enough to feel more than a trickle, and my friends drink about 5 cokes an hour, so... I can drain a little, just don't know how to get a little more.
Ask a general question about it. I do beleive we have some Psi Vamps here... although i'm not one of them... and are you sure that energy problem isn't something more? Like a medical problem maybe?
V, from V for Vendetta.

WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

...no I hate the docters though. I haven't gone back since my physical. I have a problem with docters. And needles.

WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

WereDragon25 wrote:...no I hate the docters though. I haven't gone back since my physical. I have a problem with docters. And needles.
i don't like needles either, but it would be better if someone checked you out... might get worse eventually... and sometimes, physicals can miss things... Doctors aren't that bad... Needles... i give blood every so often so i'm getting used to them but i still hate the pain... anyway, i'm not saying you have to. I'm just saying, it might be safer if you did...
V, from V for Vendetta.

Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Thinking with portals

Post by Distorted Realism »

WereDragon25 wrote:...no I hate the docters though. I haven't gone back since my physical. I have a problem with docters. And needles.

i dont what to know what kind of tests they did... :(
If sleep is an escape for us, than we are all cowards. We spend one third of our life trying to get away...
-The Dark Dimension
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:
i don't like needles either, but it would be better if someone checked you out... might get worse eventually... and sometimes, physicals can miss things... Doctors aren't that bad... Needles... i give blood every so often so i'm getting used to them but i still hate the pain... anyway, i'm not saying you have to. I'm just saying, it might be safer if you did...

pain is basically just your brain telling you that something is "harming" you in an unpleasant way
If sleep is an escape for us, than we are all cowards. We spend one third of our life trying to get away...
-The Dark Dimension
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

I know. And he says he hurts sometimes, which raises a few red flags for me...
V, from V for Vendetta.

Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Can't really emphasize this enough...

Post by Set »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:i don't like needles either, but it would be better if someone checked you out... might get worse eventually... and sometimes, physicals can miss things... Doctors aren't that bad... Needles... i give blood every so often so i'm getting used to them but i still hate the pain... anyway, i'm not saying you have to. I'm just saying, it might be safer if you did...
Will second the sentiment of GO TO THE DAMN DOCTOR. Trying to drain energy when you have a PHYSICAL HEALTH PROBLEM will only make you WORSE. There are plenty of things that can cause lack of energy. Maybe you aren't getting enough sleep. Better to go and suffer through an hour than not and have to put up with it your entire life.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Can't really emphasize this enough...

Set wrote:
WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:i don't like needles either, but it would be better if someone checked you out... might get worse eventually... and sometimes, physicals can miss things... Doctors aren't that bad... Needles... i give blood every so often so i'm getting used to them but i still hate the pain... anyway, i'm not saying you have to. I'm just saying, it might be safer if you did...
Will second the sentiment of GO TO THE DAMN DOCTOR. Trying to drain energy when you have a PHYSICAL HEALTH PROBLEM will only make you WORSE. There are plenty of things that can cause lack of energy. Maybe you aren't getting enough sleep. Better to go and suffer through an hour than not and have to put up with it your entire life.
Or not if it's serious...
(Good to hear from you Set... long time no see... and a little not talking to you. :D

We're seriously not trying to scare you. This is just what happens when you get a group of people who suddenly care about people they've never met, but have talked to over the internet. Damn those people who worry about others. Don't they just cause so much caring?)

Nice... look, energy draining is fine if you're fatigued by not sleeping much, or if you're just really tired from working... but this doesn't sound like a natural thing to me... If you can afford it, go to the doctors... we'd prefer you here rather than in a hospital bed anyday...
(Yeah... this way, we get to torment you more. :lol: I'm kidding... just... be safe, alright?)
V, from V for Vendetta.

Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

WereDragon25 wrote:How do you drain energy??? I have tried on my friends, trust me they have WAY TOO MUCH and I have way too little I have a group of about 5 friends, that I see everyday. How can I drain a little of theirs each?
I may just be making this up completely, but sometimes when I'm tired I try and drain energy from people to help me out. First you need to concentrate. You don't have to close your eyes, but I find this helps keep out distractions. Focus your consentration inward. After a bit you'll start to sense your own energies inside your body. Once you know what this feels like, push your awareness outward, looking for other sources of energy. There's energy everywhere, but people have more. Then make a mental grab for it (like casting a fishing line), and leech it back into your body. As long as you keep concentrating on leeching it in, it should contine. Sort of like the tide going out, but into you instead of back out to the ocean. And done.

I usually feel more energetic after doing this, but it could all be phychosomatic (all in my head). I've never thought of it as vampiric before this, but I supose it is. So there you go.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Energy is like water; it flows from high to low. If you're low on energy, you just need to open yourself and you'll get a boost from the life around you.
That's old stuff, and yes; technically it is vampiric.

There are a couple of things to be aware of, though:
1> If you feel worse after you try to re-charge, it's doctor time. There is something decidedly wrong with you.
2> Trying to "drain" people is risky. You'll be noticed (by the one you're draining at a minumum) and if there is anything wrong with them, you'll pick that up, too. You can get seriously dinged if they have a psychological problem, because you'll get it dumped right in your lap with no idea of how to deal with it.
Crowds, Malls, and Groups may be messy, but at least the energy is so mixed that you won't get hit with a load of angst.

If you're tired all of the time, and you get enough sleep; f'r the Goddess's sake go to the doctor! I can think of at least a dozen things that will have this as a symptom, and I'm not a doctor. Tired is NOT normal for anyone who is reasonably well rested.
The fix could be as simple as taking vitamins, or as complex as insulin injections. The doctor will tell you what it is.
Get the picture???
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Heh, true enough. I usually only do so when I didn't get enough sleep the night before and need a little boost for the rest of the day. Like cafeene, but without succumbing to starbuck prices. :D Still, it seems impolite to be syphoning off other people's energy without asking, and no one is going to want to sit next you if you ask, "Do you mind if I feed off your energy?" So stick with feeding off your surroundings; it's safer. Of course, then you get all sorts of weird feelings. I fed off a tree once and couldn't get the idea of growing out of my head for hours.
Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:
WereDragon25 wrote:I can get a little bit more energy, I just can't get enough to feel more than a trickle, and my friends drink about 5 cokes an hour, so... I can drain a little, just don't know how to get a little more.
Ask a general question about it. I do beleive we have some Psi Vamps here... although i'm not one of them... and are you sure that energy problem isn't something more? Like a medical problem maybe?
Maybe its not really medical. You know, by sleeping too much your body can feel tired and low on enegry. It becomes so used to you sleeping all the time that when you are up, your body will always feel tired. Believe me, I know this from experience.
A lack of exercise and vitamins can do it too; or a combination of all three.
There are a number of things that will possibly make you feel tired.
Do you sleep too much? Do you get enough exercise and vitamins?
I mean, in my opinion, if you are a psi vampire you really shouldn't have to drain energy(or try to) from your best buds to get a jolt of life back in you. Exercising and eating vitamins would do it.
Of coarse, I guess if you did that you wouldn't be vampire would you.
Have you ever tried to obtain energy the human way before concluding that your a...vampire?
Last edited by Wise Pillow on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.

MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Want to get healthy? Stop drinking soda. PERIOD. You'll lose 20 or 30 pounds in just a few months. If you get withdrawal headaches take aspirin and they'll eventually go away. Drink water instead.

YO BODY NEEDS WATER! SO DRINK THAT s***!!!

Seriously. I know most people convince themselves theyt can't live without soda but if you keep drinking that stuff it'll make you fat, diabetic, or DEAD.

Next, don't oversleep.. Don't undersleep. Avoid the temptaion to nap for a few days and I guarantee you'll get back to your normal 8 hours.

finally, exercise. yeah. I said it. Big whoop ya wanna fight about it?
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Water gives me heartburn. That's how I know my dietary balance must be screwed up. :P
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

I'm not really sure if psi-vampires do exist. How do we know that the science behind it is correct and not derived from faulty evidence, like most of Parapsychology from what I hear.
XIV
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

Dreamer wrote:I'm not really sure if psi-vampires do exist. How do we know that the science behind it is correct and not derived from faulty evidence, like most of Parapsychology from what I hear.
Because they have done studies. They have this machine that tests a persons finger print before and after a psi-vamp feeds on them. The one prior has a brighter aura surrounding the print. The one after, has a weaker one. Then again, you could be talking about that anyway, so, I'll shut up now...
V, from V for Vendetta.

Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary

Kelpten wrote:Heh, true enough. I usually only do so when I didn't get enough sleep the night before and need a little boost for the rest of the day. Like cafeene, but without succumbing to starbuck prices. :D Still, it seems impolite to be syphoning off other people's energy without asking, and no one is going to want to sit next you if you ask, "Do you mind if I feed off your energy?" So stick with feeding off your surroundings; it's safer. Of course, then you get all sorts of weird feelings. I fed off a tree once and couldn't get the idea of growing out of my head for hours.

you get used to having insane thaoughts and eccentric moments...
-The Dark Dimension
Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

(Speaking of vampires)

WOOHOO!
Some of the theaters near me have just started putting up Twilight posters!!! :D
Man, I can't wait to see that film. I just hopes its as good as the book or better.
Oh please Lord, don't let this be a disappointment.
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.