So Who Are You Really?

The place for anything at all...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I explained it very well in my last post I think, because I am a person who doesn't take side-routes (so-called rituals for instance) or anything but just a direct route to the truth.

I don't want to drag this too much off-topic, so I'll be happy to direct you to my site/forum KillSquare.com for more information regarding this. I'll even be happy to inform you some things via PM there.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Just found this.... need to look up stuff more... will let this die after a while i think...

Anyway
Leland Brown
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 286 lbs. {yeah, i'm fat, you gotta a problem with it?}
Age: nineteen going on sixteen :D seriously, i really am not that mature for my age...
Political party: independant; i got tired of the bickering...
Orientation: Straight, single, i hate being single...
Religion: Christian, though i get the feeling the bible isn't 100% right
Interesting facts:
Not that much... I love to write, have been trying to get a story out of my head, but right now it's kinda stuck..., the computer is my friend cause it helps me kepe in touch with people i can't normally {like everyone here}
I have another mentality, whose laughing his head off as i write this, that i coverse with at times. I am partially un hinged as a result

(Hey, now you get to listen to me for a while... don't worry it's not that long...

Lewis Albert Gray
Height: 7'6" (kinda short for a werewolf)
Weight: 200 ish (Mostly muscle...)
Politcal Party: i can't vote. I'm inside someone elses head
Orientation: Straight, and, unlike the human i have a girlfriend too... given he had to imagine me one but...
Religion: Basically the same as the human. We believe there's a god, we just don't believe all the bible says, and half the time i want to tell the over religious people where they can shove their microphones.
Interesting facts:
I'm a werewolf, i live inside the human's head, i replaced the little voice in the back of his head that told him right from wrong, i've been inside his head since he was in first grade although he didn't have me as a werewolf, and i'm supposed to be the older version of him that he wants to be... Well that's pretty much it... oh, and i have a horrible sense of humor that sometimes works and other times not so much... sorry if i offended anyone ever...

Okay, i'm done...)
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

At any rate...

Name: Joshua Roberts (There are so many people in this world with that name it is rediculous)
Weight: 190lbs
Height:6 2'
Hair color: Blonde (Yes I'm natural!)
Eye Color: Blue
Nationality: German/Polish/Irish/French/Dutch... in short you name it, I probably have it somewhere down the line...
Current PAYING occupation: AT&T CSR (I am the really nice one that helps resolve all of your life and cell phone issues) Sorry I only help NY, PA, and NJ customers.
I also do some freelance script consultation. I am also an agented screenwriter, who is hoping to make it really big really soon, so I don't have to help said New Yorkers anymore. :P
Residence: The vast and untamed plains of Oklahoma (OKC to be exact).
Interests: Screenwriting (duh) gadgets and gizmos, anything ancient history, archeology, and really think books that would probably bore most people. (Go the complete works of Flavius Josephus!!!!) Xbox 360, but I am not a hard core fan. Before it is over with I will own all three consoles. I like good games and hold no true loyalty to any one gaming console, although I love seeing Nintendo kick serious butt...
Political Status: first registered republican in a long line of family democrates. (What can I say... I am a rebel!)... However, having said that I am pretty middle of the road. If I was to create my own party, it would be called Common Sense Party, since key figures in both the Republican and Democratic parts lack quite a bit.
Religion: Christian (and not a fake one either).
Fav Animals: Wolves... Lions... and SPIDERS!!!! I love spiders...
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

My real name is Miko Wildcat, yes Miko. I am an 11th grader, my main things i like to do is art and archery, little bit of swordsmanship and i am active in my indian cultures. My sports are cross country and archery. I am a contemporary christian and love rock. Now my werewolf side is a little bit different (JK), if i had one. :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Alias
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: The Mysterious One

Post by Alias »

I am :

Name- Josh
Age- 19
Height- 6'0"
Eyes- Green
Hair- Brown
Ethnicity- White / Caucasian
Political Affiliation - Republican
Religion - Christian (Baptist)
I Drive - 1994 Ford Ranger XLT / 2001 Ford Taurus SES / 2003 Toyota Echo
Job - Currently Looking
Current Occupation - 4 Yr. College Student (Will be beginning Second Year in Sept.)
Relationship Status- Single / Never Married
Orientation- Straight
Music- Mostly....everything.
Enjoys - Bowling, golfing, playing video games, and FOX News.
Dislikes - Rising Gas Prices, the thought of what this election year might bring, and CNN.
Personality- I'm a hyperactive person, easy to get along with, and joke a lot. :)
Last edited by Alias on Wed May 28, 2008 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Well, lets see here.

Name: Daniel Rafael Castellanos Waddell

Height: 5' 8' 1/2

Weight: 148lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: golden blond

Ethnicity: Scottish, Norwegian, Native American, and half Mexican

Politics: I'm a Democrat

Religion: Celtic Pagan

I work in the meat market of a Jewel

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Music: well heck, if it sounds good then it's on my list.

I refuse to say my like or dislikes, for they change all the time, well except that i love all things wolf related, i mean if any one has met me (which i doubt wholly on account that i don't really know pack members who live closest to me) you'd know how much i do love em so.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Post by WereDragon25 »

Logan Reep. Therian. 14 years of age. In 9th grade. Moving to Conway AR, from Warren AR. Also working on phantom limbs and psi draining. Not good at anything but running. Fishing is main hobby. Have a habit of getting hurt really bad, and getting into trouble. My Dad has been in the pen since I was 4. Hold nothing closer to me than the Pack. Planning on getting away from my family at 18.
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

WereDragon25 wrote:Logan Reep. Therian. 14 years of age. In 9th grade. Moving to Conway AR, from Warren AR. Also working on phantom limbs and psi draining. Not good at anything but running. Fishing is main hobby. Have a habit of getting hurt really bad, and getting into trouble. My Dad has been in the pen since I was 4. Hold nothing closer to me than the Pack. Planning on getting away from my family at 18.
Harsh...
(That's rough man... forget the pun, okay... Hope everything gets better for you... you the have the ears already?)
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Odd...I thought I responded in this thread. :?

Name- Evelio Figueroa
Age- 40
Height- 6'0"
Eyes- Brown
Hair- Black
Nationality- Puerto Rican-Hispanic
Religion - Catholic
I Drive - 2002 Ford Ranger EDGE
Job - Drives a Gasoline Tanker for Exxon
Orientation- Straight
Personality- Fun loving, easy to get along with, doesn't smoke or drink, and jokes a lot.
Fav Animals: Wolves... Coyotes... Cougars... and Geckos!! Heh...yes...geckos. I have them all over my yard. :grinp:
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Thinking with portals

Post by Distorted Realism »

Name. Eliott F.
Eyes: green/ brown (not quite hazel)
Hair : Dirty blonde... Turning brown
Ethnicity Mostly welsh ,1/16 american indian
Age 14... going into 9th grade...
oriantation straight
intrests ... Celtic mythology and beliefs..., may study to become a druid... right now though still holding my athieism
making games...

the two extra parts were deleted by me...
Last edited by Distorted Realism on Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If sleep is an escape for us, than we are all cowards. We spend one third of our life trying to get away...
-The Dark Dimension
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Thinking with portals

Post by Distorted Realism »

Figarou wrote:Odd...I thought I responded in this thread. :?

Name- Evelio Figueroa
Age- 40
Height- 6'0"
Eyes- Brown
Hair- Black
Religion - Catholic
Orientation- Straight
Personality- Fun loving, easy to get along with, doesn't smoke or drink, and jokes a lot.
Fav Animals: Wolves... Coyotes... Cougars... and Geckos!! Heh...yes...geckos. I have them all over my yard. :grinp:

NO DUCKYS OMG :o
If sleep is an escape for us, than we are all cowards. We spend one third of our life trying to get away...
-The Dark Dimension
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Full Moon Librarian

Post by cjkrythos »

Pat Nichols, Wadsworth, Oh

Work at a walmart, in the sporting goods department. I live with my parents sadly, though I think I have the potential to move out, or inherit this house when they decide to move to a new house(they are talking about it).

White boy, no real nationality, though distant ancestry is German, Native American, and Scottish.

blue eyes, salty brown colored hair, im about 5 1/2 ft tall, around 200 lbs, and no real religion to speak of besides my own personal beleifs, which Im too lazy to post, and I would be willing to bet you would be too lazy to read that much typing :read: :yawn:

drive a white geo prizm with lots of shiny blue lights(only visible at night 8) )

orientation- bi (yep, yet again, typical furry :lol: )

sortof single. I am currently pursuing a girl, but its kinda long distance for the moment. Im hopeful though, and not gonna give up till I win her over or we drive each other crazy in the process :wacko:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and im 23, born in July 5th, awesome time to have birthday parties really XD I get to blow stuff up for my birthday.
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

Figarou wrote:Odd...I thought I responded in this thread. :?

Name- Evelio Figueroa
Age- 40
Height- 6'0"
Eyes- Brown
Hair- Black
Religion - Catholic
Orientation- Straight
Puerto Rican?... And after all these years... I thought you were Peruvian... :P

Tell me... Is it true that geckos try to save you 15% on your car insurance by switching to Geiko? :D
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

Well, I guess I can do this while still remaining somewhat anonymous.

Name: Jon (sorry, that's all you're getting)

Height: pushing 6'5" and unfortunately still growing

Weight: 225

Eyes: Sorta Hazel-brown-multicolored...ish.

Hair: Dark Brown

Ethnic background: Ugh...everything....German, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, British, French, Dutch, Swiss, Italian, I believe a little bit of Native American somewheres in there if my information on my dad's side of the family is correct, and countless other obscure countries on both sides of the family. My 7th grade heritage project was an absolute nightmare.

Religious beliefs: very, very agnostic. I like being open-minded about how it all works, in both the scientific and spiritual ways of looking at things.

Job: currently I get by doing lawn work with a friend and various odd-jobs when they come up (running sound/lights for a friend's band gig, basic computer help,)

Interests: Everything....music, drawing, photography, science/math, quantum physics, arguing with friends over nothing, martial arts, swimming, skiing, riding my bike, halloween, being lost in the local woods at 1:00 in the morning without a flashlight, pirates, mythology (werewolves, dragons, etc.) Wolves, big cats (Jaguars and Snow Leopards), computers, magnets, high voltage gadgets, explosives, paper airplanes, rubik's cubes, card-throwing...etc.

Has a knack for being simultaneously unlucky and a lucky b@stard, especially in the case of narrowly avoiding serious injury or death. Such as:

- Crashing into a parked car at about 40 MPH while riding down a hill on my bike
- Slipping off of a cliff at the local quarry and almost bashing my head on the rocks.
- Having a tree fall on the hood of my car and only be 6 inches away from landing in my lap and crushing me.
- Repeatedly screwing up with wiring and nearly electrocuting himself.
- Having molten silver explode and splat me in the face (I was making a ring), giving me 2nd degree burns but very, very narrowly not hitting me in the eyes...and also fortunately not leaving any scar whatsoever.

Orientation: straight

Relationship status: waiting to strike up a good conversation with a girl and NOT screw it up, or otherwise have it quickly be evident that they are mentally unstable or already taken.

Personality: usually quiet, but sometimes goes on motor-mouth, and has occasional bursts of randomness/craziness. Is generally trusting of people, but does not easily forgive somebody or retain that trust if somebody breaks it or breaks the trust of friends, easily amused but does not laugh that much, easy to get along with if you are frank, not condescending, and put actual effort into striking up conversation.
Hates modern politics because he sees it as a hindrance towards actually getting things done, enjoys a good conversation, especially hypothetical, "what if" conversation. As for therianism and such, is quite unsure at this point.
Last edited by Howlitzer on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

better to repost i guess

Name- Andrew Tuccinardi
weight: 130
Political party: Dynamic Republican (moderate republican in layman's terms)
Age- 17
Height- 5'8
Eyes- blue
Hair- darkish brown
Nationality- United states citizen with German, British, French, Italian, and Croatia ancestry
Religion - Roman Catholic
I Drive - I bike
Job - looking for one
Relationship Status- Single
Orientation- Straight
Personality- crazy :D i can be shy or a big blabber mouth, I'm usually relaxed and easy going but i have my bad days, i like a good debate and I'm very trustworthy, I'm proud to be very lazy, pretty intelligent but i can always learn more; street smarts and book knowledge, I have a lot of interest and I'm like to see myself as a good person but i have a my own faults like everyone, i prefer if someone had a problem with me they confront me about it instead of dancing around it
wolf therian as well
Last edited by Lukas on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Jarden
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Jarden »

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140lbs
Age: 16, but no one I meet believes it. They say I'm too mature.
Political party: independent, leaning very liberal
Orientation: A-sexual
Religion: Pagan
Interesting facts:

1. In third grade, I fell off a swing backwards and broke my arm. Which is why I'm always cracking my wrist.

2.I don't usually say anything unless someone asks me something or I have something to say. Which is why it's difficult for me to make friends.

3. From a period of no less then four years to twelve years, I had been wishing on stars that I'd become a werewolf.

4. I am female, youngest of ten (separate families of five), Leo, a number 3, born in the year of the sheep (my friend thinks that means something. the lion and the lamb), born and raised in the foothills of the Adirondacks, living in a river valley now I miss the irregular hills and odd boulders.

Music: Moonspell, Panic at the Disco, System of a Down, My chemical Romance, Angels and Airwaves, Creed, Boys Like Girls, Godsmack, Breaking Benjamin, Beethoven.

Television: Heroes, Stargate, Doctor Who.
"River running free, You know how I feel" --Feeling Good.
Which, at 3 AM, didn't make any sense to me. The river is (usually,) always running. So, it really wouldn't know how he felt. Imagine what the river would give to play a game, write a play or run right back up the hill. Now, that's freedom.
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Hate to be a wet blanket, but is posting all this personal information on the web safe? I'd hate to think the worst, but if some phycho logged on and found all this, he could do some serious damage, especially to those underage who posted. I'd hate to think the pack website helped some sicko. :(
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Nobody is forcing anybody to post. That's why this thread isn't locked or vanished.

There is also no requirement to tell the truth, either.

Even so, I see that several of the Administrators have also posted their personal stuff...so they must either feel this is safe, or... (I know when to shut up).

As for me, Kyllein Faolchu' MacKellerann: four little words:
You wouldn't believe it. :evil:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

Yeah, so long as you're intelligent about what information you DO post, I don't see there being much of a problem. Sure, there's a risk.

But for me, aside from my height, what part of my name I provided (heck even if I had provided the full thing), and the rest of my appearance, is not definitive enough and does NOT exactly enable some stalker to easily go out and find me.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Distorted Realism wrote:NO DUCKYS OMG :o
I was never into duckies before joining this forum.

If you read this, you'll have a better understanding as to why duckies are a part of this forum.

That "someone" was me. I was the 1st to edit Goldenwolf's wolf smilies. I added duckies to a bunch of them. Then, other pack members got into editing those wolf smilies.

I also made my very own werewolf character. He happens to be a werewolf that loves to toss duckies at people. (And other were creatures.) I'm like, "in character" when I'm in this forum. After that....I made my own dragon character. But thats a different story.

alphanubilus wrote:
Puerto Rican?... And after all these years... I thought you were Peruvian... :P

Tell me... Is it true that geckos try to save you 15% on your car insurance by switching to Geiko? :D
Both my parents are Puerto Rican. That means I have Puerto Rican blood flowing through my veins. But, I was born in Panama, Canal Zone.

As for the geckos around my house. If I see one standing on 2 legs, and tries to save me 15% or more on car insurance, I'm going to run away screaming!! :lol:

Kelpten wrote:Hate to be a wet blanket, but is posting all this personal information on the web safe? I'd hate to think the worst, but if some phycho logged on and found all this, he could do some serious damage, especially to those underage who posted. I'd hate to think the pack website helped some sicko. :(

As long as you don't post your SS# or credit card #. You'll be alright. :wink:
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

All that would happen if anyone who actually knew me figured out that "Midnight" was me is that they'd find out I'm a major werewolf fan. Considering most people who actually know me (1) already know this, and (2) tend to tune out as soon as it looks like I'll get started on the subject, it's not a big deal... and if anyone who doesn't know me finds me here and tries to figure out who I am, then (if they've got any sense at all) they'll figure out that my web site link is my blog and shortly afterwards they'll find out that I am as boring as I tell people I am...

Anyway, people are welcome to give as much or as little information as they want to... and it shouldn't matter to anyone else if they're reticent about what they give out. For example I've got a lot of respect for Howlitzer even without knowing his full name... because it's him as a person, not the random collection of letters that labels him, that I respect.
Ebony
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mood: Happy

Post by Ebony »

Name: Yvonne
Age- 19
Height- 6`1" ( 185 cm)
Weight: ca 154lbs ( ca 70 kg)
Eyes- Blue
Hair- Blond
Ethnicity- White / Caucasian
Religion - None
I Drive - nothing but sometimes tractors at my school :lol:
Jobs - Bookstore where I have been working since I was 14 years old, my dads boat company and at the soccer/footbal stadium when the footbal team to my city plays.
Relationship Status- Single, never had a boyfriend though. Am waiting for mr. right :lol:
Music- Green day, My Chemical Romance, The rasmus, Within Temptation, Disney music, X-ray dog, Hans Zimmer, movie soundtrack and themes, Bryan Adams etc..
Enjoys - spending time on this forum :wink: Horses, drawing, photography, Mythology, eating candy, make funny jokes etc.

:D
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Kelpten wrote:Hate to be a wet blanket, but is posting all this personal information on the web safe? I'd hate to think the worst, but if some phycho logged on and found all this, he could do some serious damage, especially to those underage who posted. I'd hate to think the pack website helped some sicko. :(
Yeah, when I started the topic, I did my own post as personal but still very vague. I wouldnt be posting exact locations or full names but I guess they're doing it at their own risk. Thats the internet for you. :wink:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Last edited by Alpha on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Ebony wrote:
Relationship Status- Single, never had a boyfriend though. Am waiting for mr. right :lol:
I'm 40 and I'm STILL looking for Miss right. :(

Alpha wrote: Because of this, I am so jealous of you Figarou.
Why? Because I'm saving 15% on my car insurance? :wink: