Help...

The place for anything at all...
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Help...

Post by WereDragon25 »

Ummm, I am not one to bring my problems on family, but, I saw a girl, and then, later I met her on Myspace, I will acknowledge that she is a good-looking girl, and has a good personality, but she is betwwen 9 and 10 years older than me. I usually sleep from 10 or 11 at night to 9 or 10 in the morning, lately, I go to sleep at 11 or midnight, and wake up at 3:30 in the morning. If I am lucky, I will get another 1/2 hour of sleep. I also eat... well. Lately, I just can't eat more than I would need. I don't know if there is any reason my body is trying to kill me but I don't see much of a chance for me to go out with her. And by not eating too much, I mean of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE food!!!! I feel on the verge of death, tired, pissed because I'm tired, and hungry, so in short, as the title says. Please help.
Anything I said or have done since last Friday, I apologize.
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

OMG... could you be in love? The love bug has yet again, taken another victim...

Unfortunately I am no expert on the subject, so I can't give any advice, other than, becareful what who you get involved with over the internet, as you never know who is on the other side.
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

yeah...attempting a romance...or going so far as becoming obsessed with somebody over the internet, including Myspace (ESPECIALLY Myspace)...is not a very good idea. It's also not healthy.

Best thing I can say is step back, think about what you're doing, and be careful. It sounds like you barely know this person in the first place. Add to that the fact that you don't really *know* people over the internet, so what you feel about somebody might not even reflect the person they actually are. Just think it out and be very careful.
Last edited by Howlitzer on Wed May 21, 2008 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

Fact is, for all you know... it could be a 40+ hairy fat white guy by the name of Ted who is only posing online as a hot 20 something chic... Beware Ted... beware...
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

The best thing to do is get to bed at 8:30 at night and relax then you should fall asleep in a few minutes. Don't think about anything except sleep. it usually works for me. :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Little brother meditate and relax your mind from the troubles of the surrounding world.
take leave in the dream world.
trust me i know howl it feels to be in love and when it comes crashing down it hurts like hell
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Guys, he said that he saw her THEN found her on Myspace so shes not a forty year old man. 8)

Have you spoken to her? Does she speak to you? And what exactly is the age difference because if you're like 15 and shes 25, Im sorry but you're gonna have to move on.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

alphanubilus wrote:Fact is, for all you know... it could be a 40+ hairy fat white guy by the name of Ted who is only posing online as a hot 20 something chic... Beware Ted... beware...
..........ok.......... I don't think i want to sleep... EVER. But the advice helping a little. I'm not biting anyone's head off, save, my teachers.
WereWolfBoy wrote:Little brother meditate and relax your mind from the troubles of the surrounding world.
take leave in the dream world.
trust me i know howl it feels to be in love and when it comes crashing down it hurts like hell
Thanks, but I tried to spin on my head... It #$@!*@# hurt... I think I pulled something in my neck, bruised my head, and my legs. Me and my Dad were cleaning the yard, I was getting in the tail bed. I had one foot in, and one foot on the tire, he thought I was in pulled forward, I lost my grip and... enough said. Both of those hurt like hell, too. Emotional pain; my Dad was put in jail when I was 4 because he was selling drugs to help provide for me, his job didn't pay enough, so when Mom left... As I was saying, I've lived my OLD and PROTECTIVE grandma who won't let me leave the house, and thinks the Pack is a gang because there are so many people in it, and just because the background is black. Both pains had, dealt with, and moved on. But, if either of both my sides win instead of my brain, thanks for the warning. But still, anybody that has some can you leave advice? And also any Pack member with this problem can read this topic for advice.
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

MoonKit wrote:Guys, he said that he saw her THEN found her on Myspace so shes not a forty year old man. 8)

Have you spoken to her? Does she speak to you? And what exactly is the age difference because if you're like 15 and shes 25, Im sorry but you're gonna have to move on.
Hmm yeah Im afraid I would have to agree on Moonkit with this one, 9-10 years older than you is a pretty big age difference and on top of that your only 14 or 15 years old, your too young to be going out with someone in their mid 20s, maybe when your atleast 18 years old you can probably date with someone in their early 20s. The reason why I agree with this is because someone that old can easily manipulate someone of your age, I wouldn't take the chance.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

yeah, if there is that much of an age difference, then no. especially for someone of your age. when your 18, then go with anyone the same or a little older then yourself, but till then, I think it's a very bad idea.

your young, and you don't even know this person very well do you? it's just a crush, and this kind of crush you need to get over.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

Best idea then is to go see a doctor because we're not professionals of medice, yet! :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

medicine, I hate medicine, but, if it's the only choice, then I'll go get the baseball bat. Ok, taking all advice... included being scared of ted. And also,
*nagowteena* wrote: your young
levana, you're a year older, or the same age, as I am, you don't have to talk down to me. i'm, mostly, sane headed :D

WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

SON OF A #@$!# My ex-girlfriend decided she wants me back, a girl I've liked, but gave up on since I'm way to ugly, is starting to like me. I CAN'T TAKE ALL OF THE CHOICES!!!!! Please how do you decide? My mind is aching with the constant thinking of the available choices... what do I do? I don't know which I like better.

alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

Why choose... *wink* *wink*

Just kidding...

You are in your mid-teens so don't be hasty. You have a whole life to choose a mate. I would always recommend dating somebody your age, because they are at the same level of development (or around parts) both physically and mentally. If you go out with somebody too old (and it better not be a teacher) they may want something more than what you are ready for. In short, at your age, you don't want to get into something that you can't handle. A relationship is a responsibility, so you have to way that responsibility.

Also don't talk down about yourself... There aren't really any ugly people... just physically appearancingly challenged. :D
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

WereDragon25 wrote:
*nagowteena* wrote: your young
levana, you're a year older, or the same age, as I am, you don't have to talk down to me. i'm, mostly, sane headed :D
I wasn't talking down on you I'm quite aware that I am young myself, that's why I avoid those kind of situations, and you should do the same.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

I occationally take sleeping pills when im having a restless night. Always works.

I don't do internet relationships anymore. Every occurance of it turned into a disaster. Long distance relationships don't last. I suggest you don't persue it unless you are ready to commit to moving to where she is. And to confirm if it is really who she says she is, try voice (phone) or webcam communications. If she says she can't, or doesn't want to, it raises all my red flags.

I had a 12 yr old admit to having a crush on me before I knew her age, and I was in the 18+ Second Life grid. They have a seperate teen grid of servers for minors but she was breaking the rules without anyone's knowlage. I was lucky that I never had any interest in her even when I beleived she was 19. Upon finding out I already had a girlfriend, she admitted the truth. I dropped that person off my communications completely because I am NOT interested, and it creeps me out to no end that underage people would do that.

Be safe when doing internet relationships.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

Since I'm probably older than any of you by a couple of lifetimes, let me give you a bit of what I've learned in the relationship arena (word chosen deliberately).
The words "Girlfriend" and Boyfriend" are made out of two words. One is "Girl" or "Boy"; but they have in common the word "Friend".
That's what you're looking for...a friend.
Start with that. If you have five real friends in your LIFE, you're lucky. A friend (they say) is someone who knows all about you; but likes you anyway (Shel Silverstein). First, try to just be friends, interested in common things, sharing dreams and hopes, and supporting each other when things go all screwy. Develop a mutual interest in each other as PEOPLE first, before you get into anything romantic.
Romance is higly over-rated in most cases, and not all that critical in any situation.
If you find someone you can be yourself with (totally; no polite diversions or genteel lies) then let the relationship develop as it develops, no pushing or demands; and see who this person IS you are involved with.
There will be rewards. You might not get serious with them, but when your heart is bent out of shape, they'll be there to help and support you; just as you will be there for them.
If you get lucky...really lucky, you'll have a mate that is your other half; your support and your shield in trouble as you are for them. You'll be two sides of the same coin; two singers in the night with one song, two people who run side by side through life and have fun doing it.
All that takes time...and at your age, time is on your side.
Take it easy and slow; you might be pleasantly surprised... :wink:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

RedEye wrote:Since I'm probably older than any of you by a couple of lifetimes, let me give you a bit of what I've learned in the relationship arena (word chosen deliberately).
The words "Girlfriend" and Boyfriend" are made out of two words. One is "Girl" or "Boy"; but they have in common the word "Friend".
That's what you're looking for...a friend.
Start with that. If you have five real friends in your LIFE, you're lucky. A friend (they say) is someone who knows all about you; but likes you anyway (Shel Silverstein). First, try to just be friends, interested in common things, sharing dreams and hopes, and supporting each other when things go all screwy. Develop a mutual interest in each other as PEOPLE first, before you get into anything romantic.
Romance is higly over-rated in most cases, and not all that critical in any situation.
If you find someone you can be yourself with (totally; no polite diversions or genteel lies) then let the relationship develop as it develops, no pushing or demands; and see who this person IS you are involved with.
There will be rewards. You might not get serious with them, but when your heart is bent out of shape, they'll be there to help and support you; just as you will be there for them.
If you get lucky...really lucky, you'll have a mate that is your other half; your support and your shield in trouble as you are for them. You'll be two sides of the same coin; two singers in the night with one song, two people who run side by side through life and have fun doing it.
All that takes time...and at your age, time is on your side.
Take it easy and slow; you might be pleasantly surprised... :wink:
{in unison}
What he said
(What he said)
Good advice...
(He would be what we call an elder. Of course his advice is good.)
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

(Chuckles)

You have no idea.....

(goes back to filing claws to human-round)
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

Ok, taking all advice so far.

I have no idea what I want to be or to do. I know that one day, of course all Pack members want this, but, I want to be an Administrator, an Alpha, or an Elder of the Pack. But outside of my ambitions with the Pack, I have no idea. I have little energy, some reason I'm always tired :cry: it hurts, so I can't work a lot. I have tried work until I've passed out, about 1 1/2 hours in hot weather. I HATE working indoors, like with paperwork. And my main problem is that energy is fleeting for me. I've tried to seep a little energy out of a large group of people, and from my surroundings, like an energy vamp. But, I have had no luck, a little, like enough to run a mile or two, but nothing else. Any job ideas (or how to seep energy from others)?

WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

WereDragon25 wrote:Ok, taking all advice so far.

I have no idea what I want to be or to do. I know that one day, of course all Pack members want this, but, I want to be an Administrator, an Alpha, or an Elder of the Pack. But outside of my ambitions with the Pack, I have no idea. I have little energy, some reason I'm always tired :cry: it hurts, so I can't work a lot. I have tried work until I've passed out, about 1 1/2 hours in hot weather. I HATE working indoors, like with paperwork. And my main problem is that energy is fleeting for me. I've tried to seep a little energy out of a large group of people, and from my surroundings, like an energy vamp. But, I have had no luck, a little, like enough to run a mile or two, but nothing else. Any job ideas (or how to seep energy from others)?
Maybe you should see a doctor... this really doesn't sound like a problem that will go away on it's own. Seriously, you shouldn't be trying to zap energy until after you know or not if there's something else wrong with you... And you're still only fifteen. As RedEye said, you've got time on your side here. Hell, i'm nineteen and i don't what i want to do... okay i do, but i haven't found something else i can do until then.
And as for jobs... {shurg} and for energy sucking, try it on a small group first. Trying to draw it from a large group might be making you mroe tired, as your focus is split between too many people. Who knows, maybe you can get energy only from touch.
(Let us know how everything turns out. And as everyone is saying, you don't need a girlfriend right now. But you can always use a few more friends.)

Anyway, WereDragon25, you've got time to spare right now... so don't worry about this too much... make friends, and see if anything happens...
Last edited by WerewolfKeeper3 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

Thank you, Redeye. I thought about my life, moving to Centinnial Valley at Conway, Arkansas. true I am moving later, but I can go pretty often, now I can sit by the pool, and actually talk face to face with guys, and girls, my own age, I can't do that where I live now. SWEET I am going to love that place.
Last edited by WereDragon25 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

alphanubilus wrote:Fact is, for all you know... it could be a 40+ hairy fat white guy by the name of Ted who is only posing online as a hot 20 something chic... Beware Ted... beware...

:roflmao: :lol:
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.

RedEye

Post by RedEye »

Good for you. You have to learn to run on your own before you're fit for either mate or pack.
Your grandmother cared about you; that's why she got upset about your online friends. Take time to explain that the internet isn't a gang, it's a way to gain friends all over the world based on what you say, rather than any physical appearance.
You might point out that there are a lot of Senior Groups online as well. Get her interested in a few online groups. That will cure the "Gang" impression.

Good luck, and good hunting.
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

... :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry to laugh, Redeye, but she is so scared of a computer she won't come any closer than it takes to see what i'm doing on it. She thinks it will kill her. :lol: I guess I can try to explain it, though. But her getting on is impossible.