Hide and Go Seek ((Vacancy! Looking for more))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Dezander began laughing psychotically, examining over his pistol. With an angered motion, he lifted his weapon to Jarod's head, clicking the safety of his weapon.

"Y-You've made a very big mistake, moron!" He moved behind Jarod, aiming the weapon at the back of his head. He screamed in the direction of the dumpster. "Show yourself, Fed, and drop your weapon, or he dies!"
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Raul stepped out from behind the dumpster, weapon raised. "Shoot him, and you die," he said. "There's no way you can survive if you shoot him. I am already aimed, you will have to shift your aim. And I have more than twice the bullets you have."

He grinned. "Besides," he continued. "You're s*** me. That gun in your hand is not the one that was fired on me. Deagles are much louder."

Unless he had a spare handgun - doubtful, Raul thought to himself.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dezander chuckled, feeling both entertained and surprised by the agent's response. He nodded.

"Wow, you're a clever one, aren't you?" He turned his attention back to Jarod. "You're really willing to lose this guy, fed? I mean, with all the intel he has, you're really willing to risk losing him?" Dezander moved backward, pulling Jarod with him. "You think I fear being shot, fed?" He shrugged.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

Post by Nekko »

Nekko steped out from behind the corner. He didn't glance at Dezander or Jarod, his eyes were fixed on the back of Rauls head. He slowly crept up to behind him, like a lion stalking its prey. He reached up to his shoulder and pulled out one of his daggers. In one quick motion he grappled Raul, partially imoblizing him, and put the dagger to his throat.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"All that information could just as easily be extracted from you," Raul replied. It was a bit of a bluff - he wasn't that cold. But he had to convince him he was, so he'd abandon the hostage and give him a clear shot by attempting to get away or something.

Then his train of thought was interrupted by being seized by a large feline and having a cold piece of something sharp stuck to his throat.

"Son of a b****."
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

"Don't move," Nekko whispered in to Rauls ear staring at Dezander and Jarod, "I don't want to hurt you." His arm wraped under Rauls pit and around his neck, he pulled back Rauls head. Nekko spoke up so Dezander and Jarod could hear him clearly. "You're in my way, human. So I'll give you one of two choices, the throat," he said pressing the blades dull end against Rauls neck. He hoped that the other two couldn't see this, "Or," he slid the dagger down Rauls chest. Nekko whispered to him. "I want you to elbow me in the gut" He continued with his threatening, "the heart." He said stoping the blade over Rauls chest. "Trust me...do it now" he whispered.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod continued to put up a faux struggle while Nekko grabbed the agent from behind.

The agent finally captured he spoke, still playing the role of a hostage. "So then , Agent Longden, it'd appear that we are both very...very screwed. This asshole has me here, tiger boy has you over there...what's next in your brilliant scheme?"

Looking straight ahead, he watched as it appeared that Nekko was whispering something to Longden. He wondered what it was and suddenly turned parnoid.

Are they in this together? he asked himself This must be what I get for helping out strangers.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dezander released Jarod, feeling that something suspicious was going on. He looked towards Jarod, speaking moments later.

"Jarod, what's going on?"

He looked back to Nekko, seeing that he was covering his mouth with the blade. He lowered the weapon from Jarod's head, holding it in a defensive stance, and moments later, he was aiming it in Nekko's direction.

"Nekko, what's going on?"
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Raul elbowed Nekko in the gut, hard. Slipping out the feline's grasp he raised his weapon at Dezander again, stepping to the side and back so Nekko was kept in his peripheral vision. "This is such a huge clusterfuck."
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"Oh s***." Those were the only words Jarod could muster as soon as Dezander let him go.

Realizing that all element of suprise was gone, he reached for the gun he'd kicked under the car. He aimed it at Nekko, the small amount of trust that had been built up slowly fading away. Jarod kept Agent Longden in his peripheral vision, making sure he didn't make any sudden movements.

"What the hell's going on here, Nekko?"

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko exagerated his reaction to the agents elbow to the gut. His plan worked out perfectly, he was right next to a dumpster.
And right after the dumpster was a fire escape, but the ladder wasn't on the side Nekko was on. He needed an object to boost his jump. And as for making room, the agent fled a few feet to the side.
He didn't see Jarod but heared his voice. "What the hell's going on here, Nekko?"
Nekko answered as he leapt off the dumpster and pulled himself onto the fire escape. "I'm making my escape," He turned to Raul. "As for you my good sir, this whole fling was fun." He joked, bowing. He rushed up the steps of the fire escape to the roof.

((OOC: Heh! Escaping Via Fire Escape...what a hoot))
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dezander lowered his weapon, exposing himself to the agent's gun. He watched as Nekko fled up the escape; his mind filled with anger. He looked to Jarod, not caring about if the agent shot him. He smiled, almost amused.

"It's somewhat funny, isn't it." He dropped his gun, kicking it towards the agent. "I guess you win, fed. There's no point in trying to kill you. I mean, I'm a wanted man, and Nekko just fled." He shrugged. "You should let the hostage go, though. He's the one who got caught up in this entire mess anyway."
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod dropped his gun, nodding.

Nekko, you bastard! Way to go, leaving us in all this s***.

He wanted to stop himself from allowing Dezander to let him go, after all he'd helped them and as such deserved punishment, although he simply did not want to fess up. Jarod jumped to another thought, what if this was some ploy, an attempt to catch Longden off guard again? If it was real, Jarod was determined to make up for it some how, after all he couldn't go to jail- he had children to tend too.

"So then, Agent Longden," Jarod asked, his hands in the air. "am I free to leave or what?"

Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Of course," Raul smiled, smiling as he lowered his weapon, then raised a finger slowly. "But, I want some answers. As the last time I tried to bring someone to a secure location ended with someone shooting at me before I could do so, I think we'll just ask them here."

"So, tell me, do you know what he is? What his intentions are? If there are more like him?"
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"To be honest," Jarod said, rubbing the back of his neck "I have never seen anything like that. I mean, its a legend, but I have never seen andanimal, human, whatever the hell that thing was before."

He fought his accent again, barely managing to keep it down. "I have no idea what his agenda is, all I know is that they passed through my neighborhood tonight. And no, I don't know if there are any more like him, although if there were I'd like to start looking...that was one hell of a sight."

"So, with all due respect, can I take my gun and go home? I promise I call if I see any out of the ordinary s*** again."

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dezander moved towards a crate and seated himself ontop of it, listening to the conversation between the two. He pulled a canteen from his belt, realizing that it and the flashlight were the only two supplies left on his belt. It appeared as if he had lost his knife somewhere back by the car. He looked towards the agent, chuckling lightly.

"It's funny, isn't it, fed?" He nodded. "Who would have known that creatures like that existed and all, you know?" He tossed the canteen on the ground, seeing that it was empty.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko looked down into the ally before and epic leaping journey atop the city's roofs. He quickly made it to his appartment building. "Home, sweet, home," He sighed half-heartedly. He jumped from the adjacent (Sp.) roof to the wall and slowly made his way down from one wall to the next. With a hard landing, running into a few pallets, Nekko popped open the back door. Seeing as how it was late, hardly anyone was out.
Nekko snuck his way up the stairs to his floor. He didn't even bother to shift back into his human form. Back in his apartment, he went straight to his bedroom. "Curse you guilt!" He said reaching under his bed. He pulled out a chest, pausing and taking a deep breath before opening it.
Inside there was the rest of his arsenal, a few backpacks stuffed with supplies, and a smaller locked box. "Don't have time for that now, Nekko" He said to himself. He grabbed his katana and one of the backpacks and rushed back out and down the stairs. Nekko didn't bother checking if the coast was clear before running from ally to ally. He slung the back pack on and slid the katana onto the harness.
A few yards from where Dez, Jarod, and Agent Longden, Nekko slowed down to a stealthy jog. He peered around the corner making sure no one could see him. 'Why am I doing this," Nekko thought to himself.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Sure, grab your firearm, head on home, try not to shoot at any more federal agents," Raul replied, smirking. he turned to Dezander and shrugged, holstering his pistol. "No one would have. I mean, they break several laws of physics and aren't a logical natural evolution and ....all sorts of things that point to them never ever possibly existing."
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

((OOC: Sorry, but I have to do this. I feel like I've been slacking and haven't been apart much))

Nekko quietly took off the pack. 'Great, I don't even know which pack I grabed.' He realized and opened the main compartment. 'Great, a few days rations, first aid kit, towels, what am I supposed to do with these; Invite them to dinner?' He tried to conjure up a plan. His hand moved over something like rough fabric, 'Hello,' He pulled out a bundle of two more sidearms and not just one, but two machetes. 'Well, I guess these'll have to do. My katana's to long and I don't want to draw anymore attention.' He took off his two Browning 9mms and in place, put on the two machetes along his lower back. Sliping the now four guns into the backpack, he slung it onto his back and steped back into the ally.
'At least I'm on the end that's open this time.' He thought. "Hello ladies, did I miss anything?" He said, a ferocious fanged smile on his face trying to frighten them just a bit.

((OOC: >.< I almost had it, alliteration at the end. Heh, if you want to see something IMPRESSIVE. http://www.classbrain.com/artmovies/pub ... eech.shtml))
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

(OOC: Good movie!)

Jarod began his walked home, gun in hand, when he heard what sounded like Nekko's voice. Turning his head, he realized that it was, in fact, Nekko. He kept walking, wondering if he should return to the scene. Other thoughts entered his head- how could Agent Longden just let him go? Why did he let him go? Curiousity taking over, he turned around, making sure he was out of sight, and watched.
Last edited by darkest wolf on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dezander jumped off of the crate, seeing that Nekko had become fully armed, and backed away. He looked towards the federal agent, expecting him to do something.

"You want answers, now's your chance," he spoke towards the agent.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

"Yes, now IS your chance." Nekko said. He put his hands on his hip in a "I'm waiting" fashion, not to mention that put his hands closer to the two machetes.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Raul, for his part, didn't seem the least bit intimidated by Nekko's ferocious smile - probably because he was a good distance away. He was however, surprised by his return.

He shrugged. "Well then. Shall we try to get somewhere secure or do it here?" he asked. "Perhaps somewhere you're comfortable - where you live or something like that."
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

((OOC: Sigh...I think its time for those short posts))
"We've wasted enough time already." Nekko sighed. "Lets just get this over with here, that is unless you're afraid someone will shoot at us." He said with a smile. "Besides, I'm not to open to the idea of inviting a federal agent into my home."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Hide and Go Seek

Post by Aki »

"Given our track record for conversations and being shot at, you'll have to forgive me for being wary of repeats," Raul replied, grinning slightly. "Anyways, you already know my questions - who are you, what are you, who're the pricks with guns that were after you earlier and who's behind all the nasty s*** going down here recently?"