well I need a proper one. ^^

Name- Chris
Age- 30
Height- 6 feet
weight- around 200
hair-red
Eyes-blue
likes werecreatures of all sorts, comics, video games, movies[oh boy yes!]

Status- single! big surprise =p never met miss right.. infact never met miss wrong either. hadn't ever had a date
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

Figarou wrote:
Alpha wrote: Because of this, I am so jealous of you Figarou.
Why? Because I'm saving 15% on my car insurance? :wink:

Uhh...now that you've mention it, yeah that too. :lol:

Seriously though, you're from a part of Texas that has, IMO, one of the most beautiful garter snakes around - Eastern Blacknecks!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Alpha wrote: Seriously though, you're from a part of Texas that has, IMO, one of the most beautiful garter snakes around - Eastern Blacknecks!
OIC

Well, I know there is a snake either in my yard or my neighbor's. It could be the one you're talking about. They are sometimes called "garden snakes."
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

I guess I can do one of these for the people that have not met me.

My name is Peter Marsh and I am currently a student at Colorado State University in Fort Collins. I am from Dallas TX but I havent been back there in some months now. I just finished my second year and am on track to graduate with a wildlife biology BS. I am 21 and enjoy raiding the local beer breweries for free beer. (we have 6 different breweries in town the best one being New Belgium IMO) I play video games (CoD4 CS:S and TF2) hike, spin poi, both fire and glow stick kind, read, and have fun.
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I'm born in Indonesia, moved to australia at age 9.

I suffer high-functioning autism, and that led to me being expelled from school at 10th grade.

I'm currently unemployed and am still afraid of getting a job due to my extremely judgmental distrust to people in general after a traumatic experience in which a group of conmen took advantage of my naivety.

My secret wish is to transcend my human physical vessel and attain a more superior humanoid body.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Distorted Realism wrote:Age 14... going into 9th grade...
FRESHMEN!!! Haha. Sorry. Wanted to be the first. 8) :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

MoonKit wrote:
Distorted Realism wrote:Age 14... going into 9th grade...
FRESHMEN!!! Haha. Sorry. Wanted to be the first. 8) :lol:
(Don't you mean fresh meat? :evil: I'm kidding, i'm kidding. Trust me, the human just got out of school, and we're still trying to forget stuff from those four years. Freshman have a hard time of it, sophmore not as bad, but still hard, junior, okay, but being a senior is the best. It means you've survived for all four years. Anyway, we wish you luck. you're going to need to it... )
Yeah. Just remember: seniors usually torture the freshman for no other reason than they usually annoy most of the other students. A couple of my teachers even said they hated freshman. Just lay low your first year. it's usually better after that... for the most part...
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Post by Sioux »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:Freshman have a hard time of it
When I was a freshman seniors threatened to duck tap me to the bathroom wall.
In fact, on Freshman Friday, the principle announced on the intercome that any upper classmen caught messing with an under classmen would pay serious consequences. Did that stop them? Nope. The fact that the principle even had to say something gives you can idea what the class of 2005 was like.
Last edited by Sioux on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Sioux wrote:
WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:Freshman have a hard time of it
When I was a freshman seniors threatened to duck tap me to the bathroom wall.
In fact, on Freshman Friday, the principle announced on the intercome that any upper classmen caught messing with an under classmen would pay serious consequences. Did that stop them? Nope. The fact that the principle even had to say something gives you can idea about what the class of 2005 was like.
A heh... okay, i admit it. I was picking on one freshman when i was a senior. But trust me, no one liked him. He was obnoxious, arrogant, and a royal pain in the arse. You might not like him, he was so bad. Even people outside... okay i'm making excuses for what i did. Anyway... if you think "Freshman Friday" was bad, my school had so many bomb threats, they installed video cameras. Trust me, the entire school wanted blood after we started to have problems. The school started to make us do work in the places we moved to during the threats. And guess what the first one was disguised as? A fire drill. We couldn't get our stuff after that, and the next year, whenever we had a fire drill, a lot of us took our stuff with us. Yeah, my Class of 2007 Sucked. :P Highschool in general sucks.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
AngryGothChick
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hello person.
Mood: Depressed

Re: So Who Are You Really?

Post by AngryGothChick »

Name:Brittany
Grade:9th (Freshman!Noooez!)
Height:4'10 (Yeah yeah,I know I'm short!)
Weight: N/A
Hair:Black (I got my hair re-highlighted again *blonde*)
Eyes:Dark Brown (Glasses and Contacts)
Orientation:Bi
Political Party:Centrist (Quizzes say I'm also a Democrat and Liberal)
Ethnicity:Ehh,Caucasian I guess.(I'm also like a third Japanese)
Religion:Atheist
Job:Looking
Persoanlity:In short,I'm very unpredictable.(I swear I like have different persoanlities or something)
Zodiac Sign:Sagittarius/Scorpio(I fall between both.Lucky me!I think I'm a scorpio this year)

Interests:Film,music,writing an art/drawing.I have plans on making short movies with my friends eventually,and go to film school when I graduate.I'll throw daydreaming,blogging,rantng and writing reviews on the list too. (I just write some movie reviews on imdb and stuff.)

So,I thnk thats it :)
Out by sixteen or dead on the scene, but together forever
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

Hmm, one of these. Since it's been a while since I filled out one for a forum, it might be worth a shot.

I generally answer to Mac, which is my typical screen name online. I'm six foot tall, currently rather cold in what seems like the farthest North-Eastern town in BC. Yay for snow, pretty soon we'll be buried in it.
Last I checked I was 19 years old, 6'0", 170 lbs, and pale enough to near glow in the dark. My eye color really depends on the lighting. They look gray aside from up close, in which case they seem to be alternatively green/hazel or almost yellow in dim lighting.
I'm an avid reader, and like pretty much anything. Seriously, I've got somewhere around 200 books on my bookshelf, ranging from romance to speculative fiction, and have read my way across the local public library. My tastes in music are likewise eclectic. At the moment's I'm reading Iron Angel, by Alan Campbell, and listening to Born to Run by Springsteen, and various songs by Meat Loaf. Also some Garbage and The Cardigans.
I like most game systems I've seen, but right now I'm feeling partial to the new World of Darkness, and Exalted. Generally I'm an all-around geek, and somehow seen as a nice guy. Yet, at the same time I've got that awesome serial killer vibe, the one that makes people harbor hidden suspicions that I'm going to kill them and make lampshades with their hides.

Oh, and I was voted most likely to reenact the Night of Long Knives if I ever joined the military. Glad my friends trust me so much, heh.

I'm well on my way to being completely corrupted, only my apathy has really held me back. Supposedly I'm some sort of mutant, since I have very few expectations of people or things, mainly just a personal code to which I try to adhere and hope that others do the same. I've got Medical Student's Disease, without actually being a medical student, and so have gone through phases of thinking I'm everything from schizophrenic to autistic. Oh, and I effectively cannot remember almost anything prior to the year 2000, and really most everything past then is kind of fuzzy. Less of memories and more things that might have happened. It's part of why I'm generally such a quiet fellow, at least when not online.

Within the next few years I hope to have attended and graduated from Vancouver Film School, focusing either on Game Design, or 3D Animation and Digital Effects, unless I demonstrate a fantastic aptitude for some other direction of technologically-applied artistry. Maybe that will coincide with Freeborn or similar being in actual production, in which case I'll hopefully be helping to bring sexy back in the form of lupine goodness.
Somewhere along the way I hope to get around to learning how to play acoustic guitar, learn more Python programming, speak a second language with more fluency than a drunken child, and get a webcomic and/or webserial going.
Though, paying for school seems like it's going to require some major financial acrobatics. Maybe I'll become a rakish gentleman diamond thief.
I do have several werewolf-featuring webcomic/novel ideas in various states of detail, if I do use one of those I'll let you guys know. Otherwise it'll be my most recent inspiration, which is nothing less than insane.

In my own words, I'm a bitter cynic who is secretly an optimist. Whatever that means. In the words of many others, I'm an unmotivated underachiever. They're not wrong. Really, the only thing that's gotten me genuinely excited in the last while was Season 3 of Dexter. I love that show. It is definitely worth watching. Doctor Bishop, from the show Fringe is also very highly held in my regard.

Currently I'm a cook at the local Boston Pizza, and should probably stop typing now.
That was A Rambling Post, by Wingman. Bidding will start momentarily.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Mood: Bored

Post by Moss27 »

My name's Kim. I'm currently a junior. I'm the typical Asian girl, though you could also say I'm "Pacific Islander," if you want to be technical.

Anyways,

I've been to over 30 cities in Europe, and I guess.... about 10 countries? all around the world.

I'm typically quiet, listening more than talking when I'm around my friends. I'm also told that I would be a good counselor, because I help my friends out with their problems a lot.
I have never said a single bad word out loud, though I'm known to chop off your head, burn you alive, shoot you, and stab you in the heart in my mind (this is, of course, when you deserve it). XD Other than that, I'm pretty calm and collected.

I like to make movies and shoot photos. My last movie is up on youtube and I'm currently taking a Photography class for a college art credit. I'm also good at math and the sciences.

I'm also a gamer. I have too many games that I like, and and I'm hoping to get all the games/consoles that I want by next year.

A dog. I really want a dog. A papillion bichon frise, to be exact. They're small enough for my mom, they don't create allergies for my dad, and they're totally cute! We're thinking of getting a dog next summer.

I like to be creative and artsy, but recently I have lost my drawing ability. So I like to read, write, and daydream instead.

I don't drive or work yet, though my mom is going to sign me up for Driver's Ed sometime soon.

Yeah... can't think up of anything else. :P
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"
Descendent of a Druid
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Archdruid
Mood: Bored

Post by Descendent of a Druid »

They call me Dylan. My pack is originally from Massachussetts but relocated to the land of flowers a few moons back. I'm an ameteur writer, an avid member of my school's poet guild (originally caught my interest because it's the only club with the word 'guild' in it), and a gamer. i discovered this website while researching werewolves for a book I'm (still) working on. I'm currently single (she-wolves beware :wink: )
Baby seal walks into a club...
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

Names Charles I'm 16 years old and i started liking wolves when i was 7.
I'm from Auckland New Zealand.
Currently a student at college.
No Job and poor as HELL.
But in love..... :)
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves