DOes this mean something? (evil dreams)

The place for anything at all...
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Thinking with portals

DOes this mean something? (evil dreams)

Post by Distorted Realism »

Ive been having dreams recently... witch is odd enough as it is.... but what is even more odd is that they all have to do with satan.... :(

Im Scared....
If sleep is an escape for us, than we are all cowards. We spend one third of our life trying to get away...
-The Dark Dimension
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary

And no fig to cheer me or us or whoever is watching up... :cryeyesout:
If sleep is an escape for us, than we are all cowards. We spend one third of our life trying to get away...
-The Dark Dimension
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Wait more that 23 minutes, it's a forum, not a chatroom. People take time to respond.

Anyways, they're just dreams. Dreams are weird by definition, so don't pay them much mind.
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary

23 OMG THEY MEAN SOMTHING 23 IS THE CONSPIRACY NUMBEr OMGOMGOMG SATAN IS TRYING TO CONTACT ME OMOMG OMG RUN AND HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-The Dark Dimension
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

Well, when you live in the Haunted Asylum, things like this tend to happen.

In all seriousness, I've had dreams about the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and Mike Myers (who was trying to kill me). I think you'll be fine. ;)
Guy!
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary

what about 23?
-The Dark Dimension
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ShadowFang »

Distorted Realism wrote:what about 23?
Ah yes, the number 23. It's before 24 and after 22. It's also the day of the month I was born.

What would you like to know?
Guy!
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary

-The Dark Dimension
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

No. No it doesn't.

Though the fact that you had to ask would imply you're somewhat paranoid. Take a chill pill, dude. :tongue:
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Set wrote:No. No it doesn't.

Though the fact that you had to ask would imply you're somewhat paranoid. Take a chill pill, dude. :tongue:
Agreed. Either paranoid, or just trying to be funny. Well, whatever. Nothing to worry about here.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Focus on something else before you go to sleep. It can have a huge influence on your dreams. Watch a romance movie or something before going to bed...
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

or read, a very good book. ^^
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Re: DOes this mean something? (evil dreams)

Post by Sioux »

Distorted Realism wrote:Ive been having dreams recently... witch is odd enough as it is.... but what is even more odd is that they all have to do with satan.... :(

Im Scared....
Look, everyone including you dreams...every night. The average amount of dreams a person has is 3 to 7 each night; and yes that does mean you too. Just because you don't remember your dreams doesn't mean you didn't dream them.
And why do you remember your nightmares as opposed to your other dreams?

Nightmares are much easier to remember for several reasons. First nightmares are vivid, frightening, and often jolt you awake. Whenever you are awakened in the REM stage of sleep, you are much more likely to recall the events of your nightmare. Secondly, nightmares tend to occur in the early morning hours, when you are about to wake up.

Also, our dreams express the trials we go through everyday. If your having a hard time in school, work, etc.; your going to dream about it as a way to sort through it.
And as for dreaming about satan, don't worry about it. Your not the only one in this world who has done so. For example, my sister once dreamt satan called her on the phone. Besides, he's depicted as a dark, scary creature who also represents nothing but eternal suffering. Are you unhappy? Is there something your going through right now or afraid of thats hard to handle. He could be representing that.

Whenever you suppress your feelings throughout the day, it has a very good chance of showing up in your dream. For example, if you wanted to express your anger toward someone and then refrain from doing so, then your suppressed anger may show up in your dream in some symbolic form. Traumatic experiences also have a way to affect the content of your dreams.

What causes or why do some dreams keep repeating themselves you may ask?
Dreams that recur (or repeat themselves) is a clear indication that some issue is not being confronted or that it has not yet been resolved. Your anxieties about a certain situation that you are struggling with may also cause you to have recurring dreams.
Last edited by Sioux on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

To see the devil in your dream, signifies negative aspects of yourself. It may also indicate feelings of guilt that you have been harboring. It is time to release these feelings. Alternatively, the devil may represent intelligence, cunningness, deception, and cleverness.

To dream that you fought off the devil, symbolizes that you will succeed in defeating your enemies.

To dream that the devil talks to you, signifies that you will find some temptations hard to resist even though you know it is not in your best interest.

To dream that you and the devils were in friendly terms, suggests that you may be seduced and tempted into doing something you do not want to do. You may be dealing with issues of morality.
According to this website:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/d.htm#devil

That...or you watch too many horror flicks. :P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Kelpten wrote:Focus on something else before you go to sleep. It can have a huge influence on your dreams. Watch a romance movie or something before going to bed...
or watch Smallville, that's what I do! hwlwnk :P
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary

it could be a veriety of things... i guess.. i dont really know i dont it was about a group af kids who pretty much "ran" my school and they were satanists... but i didnt really care.. i wanted the power... oh... i get it.....mmmkay
-The Dark Dimension
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary

hmm form the site i read about this in the nightmares section.. although i cant classify it as a nightmare...

Research shows that most people who have regular nightmares have had a family history of psychiatric problems

hmmm that might be it...
-The Dark Dimension
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sioux »

[quote="Distorted Realism"]Research shows that most people who have regular nightmares have had a family history of psychiatric problems

:eyebrow:

That's absurd. :P

You said before that these nightmares of yours have been recent. Therefore, that little bit of info can't possibly be applied to you. I'm sure a person would have to have nightmares on a regular basis for years inorder to be classified as having psychiatric problems.
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sioux »

Distorted Realism wrote:it it was about a group af kids who pretty much "ran" my school and they were satanists... but i didnt really care.. i wanted the power.

:read:

And this little post here implies that you joined this satanist group. Is that correct? :blink:
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Dreams are just dreams. But they sometimes tell you something, like you just mentioned in all caps. The number 23 and Satan? Hmm...you might as well look that into yourself closely. There is nothing paranoid about this, but the number 23? Ah hell, satan has chosen you, good luck. :wink:
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

23 means nothing. It's a number like any other and any connection between it and notable events is pure coincidence. People simply see patterns where they simply do not exist. It's human nature, really - we're pattern-seekers. We look for patterns. It's why people see things in cloud formations, why they can see Jesus in a piece of toast, etc.

It, in fact, probably only popped up in your dream because you have seen this nonexistant pattern. You have given meaning to the number, so your mind used that meaning.
Last edited by Aki on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

In my opinion, a dream is just a dream. I don't really think that you need to get worked up about it.
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sioux »

IndianaJones wrote: Ah hell, satan has chosen you, good luck. :wink:

(Places hand over face) :sweatdrop:

Oh fanatastic Indy. Just great.
That response of yours is really going to push him off the deep end. :explode: :crazy:
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

It was just a stupid joke, like I am going to mean it..... :P
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Trying to be serious for once... Distorted, if you and your friends are involved in something that's creeping you out and giving you bad dreams, then get the freak away from it already. It doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing or a bad thing you're involved in, but it sounds like it's wrong for you. For all you know this could be your subconscious telling you just that. Ignoring your subconscious when it's telling you something's wrong for you just means there'll be a bigger mess once you can't ignore it any more.