DOes this mean something? (evil dreams)

The place for anything at all...
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Post by Sioux »

IndianaJones wrote:It was just a stupid joke, like I am going to mean it..... :P
Obvisiously, you did not notice the sarcasim in my words. I'm sorry you miscontrued my words Indy, I too didn't mean what I said. Thought you would have noticed my tone, guess not. Next time I'll put a winking wolf at the end of my sentence; maybe then there won't be a misunderstanding. Again, I'm sorry I gave you the wrong impression; I really was just joking with you.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Distorted Realism wrote:hmm form the site i read about this in the nightmares section.. although i cant classify it as a nightmare...

Research shows that most people who have regular nightmares have had a family history of psychiatric problems

hmmm that might be it...
Or maybe you've just been thinking and acting psychotic so long that that's what you'll become. Keep thinking that your crazy and you will be crazy.

Have fun with that.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

MoonKit wrote: Or maybe you've just been thinking and acting psychotic so long that that's what you'll become. Keep thinking that your crazy and you will be crazy.

Have fun with that.
That, or maybe he just wants attention.
Guy!
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

What can he expect? He gives his location as "The Haunted Asylum" and names himself "Distorted Reality". Then there's his Avatar...

If there's any craziness here, he's culturing it for himself.
And NO, there aren't bands of Satanists running high schools...even the Counselors and the Principal woudn't make that grade, let alone the kids... :evil:
Satanists are the people who back the Biggest Loser of All Time, if you believe the stories about Satan. HE lost. So, those who worship HIM are also losers. :P
Go figure... Maybe Satanists become Federal Bureaucrats...it would fit. :lol:
Of course there might have been a clique' of wanna-be Satanists in his high school...that's possible. :roll:
Meh...methinks the distortion is contrived, just a bit... 8)
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

What's with you people? Now you are calling him a attention w****, judging by his tone. He doesn't seem like he is playing around at all. I think he is sharing his nightmare dream to us. Give him some slack, he is just shocked from the nightmare he had when he slept.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

RedEye wrote:Satanists are the people who back the Biggest Loser of All Time, if you believe the stories about Satan. HE lost. So, those who worship HIM are also losers. :P
Funniest thing I heard all night. :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Thinking with portals

Post by Distorted Realism »

Sioux wrote:
Distorted Realism wrote:it it was about a group af kids who pretty much "ran" my school and they were satanists... but i didnt really care.. i wanted the power.

:read:

And this little post here implies that you joined this satanist group. Is that correct? :blink:

.... umm no...... that was a part of my dream
If sleep is an escape for us, than we are all cowards. We spend one third of our life trying to get away...
-The Dark Dimension
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Post by Sioux »

Edit. :D