A quick hello ^_^

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Shilo
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: The Strange

A quick hello ^_^

Post by Shilo »

'Tis Shi- the... well - You'll find out. I've my opinions from experience, though I won't unnecessarily say first hand or not - LoL
8)
I decided to join to see how all were here as well ^_^.
Many blessings to all ^_^

To all who are wondering about my 'unorthodox' choice of avatar - there is a point. Those who know me know what it is - those who don't, well - get to know me and it probably will eventually become obvious (well, the secondary reason - I'm just unorthodox end of story ^_^)
Do not fear the things that go bump in the night, they probably only came to raid your 'fridge ^_^
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Well, welcome to the pack...
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Shilo
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: The Strange

Post by Shilo »

Ty Ty ^_^, I will try to be active - but school has stolen my brain, and I shall be away from the 'net for near a month starting Thurstay next week, possibly longer. A back-to-back camping trip, then to Hawaii.... hehe
Hopefully all the good ideas haven't already been stated for this and other progys ^_^.
Do not fear the things that go bump in the night, they probably only came to raid your 'fridge ^_^
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

^_^

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Lots and lots of hugs to you .. their are some none believer in here if you get whqt i mean but any who its all good..
hwlwnk
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see into your own soul"
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Re: ^_^

Post by Lukas »

Angel Wolf23 wrote:Lots and lots of hugs to you .. their are some none believer in here if you get whqt i mean but any who its all good..
hwlwnk
haha sorry that im naturally skeptical but if if you somehow convince me then i might be less skeptical :wink:
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Hi, welcome to the pack.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/