Just checking this place out.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Re: .................................

Post by Wise Pillow »

Lukas wrote:
Angel Wolf23 wrote:Lays down i don't break rules and i am just going to set here and pm others that ask stuff.
then go ahead and answer sioux's question which i also ask by Pming me, lets see your response
Yes, please tell us. I'm sure theres more who are just as curious as we are. Don't worry, your not breaking the rules by posting your response. Its just plain ol' curiousity. What's the harm in that? :D :D
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.

Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

I don't really see a problem in what she says, if insecurities weren't at play, there would be the question in the first place. I can understand no RPing in the discussion threads, but please don't denigrate someone for their beliefs, cuz then your no better than the furry basher, or the religious nuts who have persecuted people since as for back as recorded. i don't see you chasing a certain multi minded person who likes to talk to himself as well as others. just cool off, have a glass of water, and relax, it's not like she's ruining the site. :)
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:I don't really see a problem in what she says, if insecurities weren't at play, there would be the question in the first place. I can understand no RPing in the discussion threads, but please don't denigrate someone for their beliefs, cuz then your no better than the furry basher, or the religious nuts who have persecuted people since as for back as recorded. i don't see you chasing a certain multi minded person who likes to talk to himself as well as others. just cool off, have a glass of water, and relax, it's not like she's ruining the site. :)
Who on earth are you talking about blue-eyes?
I was just curious. Thats all. I'm not denigrating Angel Wolf for her beliefs. Sheesh! All I wanted to know is what kind of shifter she is, nothing more.
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.

Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Re: .................................

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Lukas wrote:
Angel Wolf23 wrote:Lays down i don't break rules and i am just going to set here and pm others that ask stuff.
then go ahead and answer sioux's question which i also ask by Pming me, lets see your response
Look i don't like to start things and you are one of the ones i feel as someone that will argue with a brick wall lmao, I how ever avoid that problem i answered the one that asked nicely sounds like you are useing it as a good reason to jump on my case, I ask that we leave it be as to each their own, you believe what you wish to and i believe what i wish to,,, over said and done. I personally have had this in the past and dealt with it always the same way. I make peace not wars and i care not for petty arguments. :roll:
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see into your own soul"
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Sighs i will answer but only if i dont get booted for it....

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

I answered the question in a PM but i will answer it here as well just so i dont seem like i am hiding any thing or lieing about what and who i am, I hate that more than any thing. I know that i can astral shift, and i can mental as well as if angry or the energy is just right i can half physical but nothing big, Minor stuff like eyes face looks different may get taller skin turns pale white, I am different and this dose not bother me i believe i can do this because i have seen myself like this and so my pack has seen me change when mad they say allot more happens to me.But this is my belief and i stick to what i know go for it call me nuts or just plain insane i am used to it by skeptics. So you wanted and answer i gave it. in full detail ^_^
:)
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

haha your quick to assume angel, why i was skeptical ask around and you will see im not the type to jump on peoples arguments, i just have a really curious nature, thank you for answering the question
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

no, it was my fault, i felt that the way some were phrasing their questions, were only in means to argue. i hope i haven't gone beyond my bounds here. though, if i was right, i don't think i could find this place to be home any more :(
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Lukas wrote:haha your quick to assume angel, why i was skeptical ask around and you will see im not the type to jump on peoples arguments, i just have a really curious nature, thank you for answering the question
Yes well i have had a hard time in life with some others that question allot,,, but i see that you are not like that to it is me that owes you an apology i been having a bad day today lol.. But i am ok now hugs and peace be with.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:just cool off, have a glass of water, and relax, it's not like she's ruining the site. :)
This is NOT directed at Angel Wolf, but I felt like ranting anyway, because it needs to be said. The problem with people who claim to be real werewolves, or who claim to be able to physically shapeshift, is this: It isn't that they "ruin the site" by insulting our intelligence... it's that they insult our spirit. Many people here would give everything to discover the existence of werewolves in real life. Some people might even be willing to sacrifice everything they hold dear to become one. So when someone comes around claiming in all seriousness to be a werewolf, it's like a slap in the face. It's a false promise, a taunt... it's almost like they're mocking our daydreams. Because, after all, it IS all pretend, isn't it? And THAT to me, is why those claims are intolerable.
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

See!!

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

This is why i said i lay down and relax and wish to not take it further i respect the wishes of others and i wish not to bother them or have them mad ... i like it peaceful. :(
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Post by Sioux »

Berserker wrote:This is NOT directed at Angel Wolf, but I felt like ranting anyway, because it needs to be said. The problem with people who claim to be real werewolves, or who claim to be able to physically shapeshift, is this: It isn't that they "ruin the site" by insulting our intelligence... it's that they insult our spirit. Many people here would give everything to discover the existence of werewolves in real life. Some people might even be willing to sacrifice everything they hold dear to become one. So when someone comes around claiming in all seriousness to be a werewolf, it's like a slap in the face. It's a false promise, a taunt... it's almost like they're mocking our daydreams. Because, after all, it IS all pretend, isn't it? And THAT to me, is why those claims are intolerable.
Very well put. I agree with you.
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

PM's are better to descuss stuff in.

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Ok i think that if any one has any more questions like the ones before that it should be discussed PMing and not out in the open bored ... So feel free to PM me or use my messenger to get in contact. Thinks this will make it allot better than to have trouble. And i am sorry for the trouble this might have caused "nods" ...
Peace be with always
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Malkavian Prince

Post by O Pianista »

Sorry, if I answered the question in this Topic, my apologizes for the fact.
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Berserker: I agree with everything you just said. Very well put.

Angel: Don't worry! You've done absolutely nothing wrong. Believe me, we're welcoming you. In fact, I'm personally welcoming you right now. It's not your fault that a few of us, me especially included, are a little jaded.
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Malkavian Prince

Post by O Pianista »

Now I'm lost :?

Post by outwarddoodles »

O Pianista wrote:Now I'm lost :?
1. No one is allowed to say they're a werewolf.

2. No one on the board was actually angry and/or in trouble.
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

outwarddoodles wrote:

Yeah i got both the rules now lmao but any way i am not leaving it would take a good booting to make me leave then not sure that i would stay gone i like it here. :P
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sioux »

Angel Wolf23 wrote:
outwarddoodles wrote:

Yeah i got both the rules now lmao but any way i am not leaving it would take a good booting to make me leave then not sure that i would stay gone i like it here. :P
:blink:

No one is asking you to leave.
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Sioux wrote:
Angel Wolf23 wrote:
outwarddoodles wrote:

hmm some one is too serious lol... its called sarcasm
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sioux »

Angel Wolf23 wrote:
Sioux wrote:
Angel Wolf23 wrote:
outwarddoodles wrote:

hmm some one is too serious lol... its called sarcasm

It's hard for me to hear the tone of your voice on a forum. Your poor grammar also made it hard to make out if you were serious or not, no offense. Re-read your sentence and your definitely see what I mean.
Besides, I've never really associated this :P emoticon with sarcasm. I've always thought its purpose was to express feelings of annoyance. Also, I did not understand what "lmao" meant when I posted my response, till I looked it up. I don't use chat lingo and I don't like too.
Chat lingo and instant messaging are full of acronyms (BRB equals "be right back"), words missing vowels and a complete lack of capitalization. It's like trying to read a sentence made of vanity license plates. For me, it's actually much easier to just type out the words.

The point I'm making is, because of all those factors, I miscontrued you.
Being serious had nothing to do with it.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Re: Just checking this place out.

Post by Set »

|f 7|-|47 4/\//\/0y5 y0u |'|) |-|473 70 533 \/\/|-|47 y0u'|) 7|-||/\/|< a|30u7 |-|4r|)(0r3 1337.
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Set wrote:|f 7|-|47 4/\//\/0y5 y0u |'|) |-|473 70 533 \/\/|-|47 y0u'|) 7|-||/\/|< a|30u7 |-|4r|)(0r3 1337.

! |331!\/3 73|-| 0|\|1y r3450|\| ! 134r|\|3|) 1337 \/\/45 f0r 7!|\/|35 7!|<3 7|-|!5.

7|-|3 54|) 7|-|!|\|g !5, 73|-| p30p13 \/\/|-|0 ! 533 7|-|47 7yp3 !|\| 1337 4r3 |\|3\/3r r3477y |\|00|35 47 411.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Still to serous and well if you wish to be like that i will explain why my gramer is so bad, I have a learning disorder that makes it where i see lettering back wards be glad i have Firefox to change the spelling. But i do not want this to get in the way of me interacting online and having friends, most that take the time to know me and understand me learn that i am a cool person to hang out with and that i am in no way stupid or have any thing wrong other than spelling . I like to be a relaxed and fun person to be around as well as i know their is a time to be serious but that is only in cases of something wrong with my daughter , mate, family or friends. So i see no reason why one can not make a simple remark or jester and have a long detailed description on why its wrong.
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sioux »

Spelling, is the manner in which words are spelled. Grammar, is the study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed.

I said nothing about your spelling. Your grammar is what made it hard for me make out your tone. Also, I didn't say anything about your "remark or jester" being wrong. I merely explained why I miscontrued you.

All for the purpose of explainging to you why I posted this response.
Sioux wrote::blink:

Also, sarcasm is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. Sarcasm is most often used in a humorous manner, but can also express annoyance or anger. It is often used as proxy to other forms of expression. For example, instead of becoming angry and yelling at someone in a conflict, a person might choose to use sarcasm as an alternative.

Dictionary.com says
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark
3. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
4. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Tell me, now that you know the full definition of sarcasm, what was the intended expression behind yours? It's obvisiously not humor.

What you need to understand is expressing emoticon or tone on a forum(or any form of writing/typing) can be exceedingly difficult. When you post a response no one is going to see your facial expressions or hear your tone. Therefore, when you express something in writing or on a forum like this, what you say can be taken in so many different ways. When I read your response, I thought you were annoyed with outtwardoodles, and the fact that you even mentioned that it would take a lot to make you leave gave me the impression that you thought someone wanted you too.

Now, do you fully understand why I misunderstood you? I'm not saying your stupid or uncool or whatever. I don't want you to leave the forum and I'm not telling you to. All I'm doing here is explaining myself.