Alien Vs. Wolf (Game Thread)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Alien Vs. Wolf (Game Thread)

Post by Anubis »

((You have the info, would somebody like to start it))
THE GAME

My Armory
lycan94
Legendary
Legendary

i suppose i'll start this up

Post by lycan94 »

Henry Bishop Yutani, a Yuajutithropemorpher mercenary sat in his quarters polishing his armor and weaponry, and recalling his younger days. He remembered when he had fought along side Julius Ceaser. Back then, People had just thought of his friend as a pompus, arrogent git, but now they praised him and actions. And he would never forget how his friend had fallen, killed by treatchorus scumbags in the roman senate. He had personaly hunted down 10 himself, and he still had the skulls of 3. The three in the senate he didn't kill were handled by Rome herself. When he had finnished polishing his armor, he went down to the bridge of the base orbiting Jupiter. The reason he was here: Xenomorphs, as the humans knew them. He, however, called his breathen by the name he knew them, Xe`nu, meaning "worthy prey". The place had an infestation, and the humans needed help. He had assembled a team, this job wasn't possible without help, and he knew it. And he reggretted it more and more every second. They'd only been here an hour, and alredy they were drunk. If his targets didn't kill them, he would.