Why do you like werewolves?

The place for anything at all...
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Malkavian Prince

Post by O Pianista »

Alpha wrote:Why do I like or would want to be a werewolf? Hmmm......... let's see - enormous strength, increased agility, virtual immortality, immunity from diseases and sharper senses even when not in gestalt form. A better question would be - what is there not to like? :wink:
Everyone don't know who you are anymore? :P
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

Easiest answer? Beware as I wax philosophical!

It's a connection back to what the human creature has lost. Take a look around you. What do humans have? Technology...ease of life(relatively speaking)...convenience. And the price that is paid is that the species is so wrapped up and blinded to the world around them that, if all of that were torn away, the chances of survival would be slim. Humanity has become so dependent on this world of glass and steel that it's become weak. The power of gods within reach, compared to previous generations of people...and yet, as weak as newborn kittens in the grand scheme of things. In the end, maybe the old ways were best.

Then again, maybe it's because I've always felt distant from the world as we know it now, and feel I would fit in better with the wild things of the world. :shift: